Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) (47224 Views)

Tonto Dike Minister To Over 7,000 Youth At ECG Church In South Africa (photos) / Tonto Dikeh At Shepherd Bushiri's Church In South Africa (Photos) / Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by Adonis86(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2015
Kay Kay, seems you want to visit limpopo river? Zikites still missing maybe that's why. Visit us first perhaps :DKay Kay, seems you want to visit limpopo river? Zikites still missing maybe that's why. Visit us first perhaps
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by RemyMartins(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2015
PinkBarbie:
It's not so hard to spot someone who has never travelled by air. grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Babe thats so HARSH!!!!

Anyways happy 21st Birthday to Me

#21andOver

1 Like

Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by emmanuel596(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2015
I thought they lied that they all had private jets? Wailers will blame buhari for this
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by j4sure(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2015
Heyah Sowiiiiiii boy
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2015
I THOUGHT HE HAD A PRIVATE JET? SORRY KCEE...THESE GUYS PROBABLY DOESNT KNOW HE'S A NIGERIAN CELEBRITY
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2015
ketekete:
See How Sad Kcee Looks After Missing His Flight In South Africa (photos)

Awwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed
Singer, KCEE, a.k.a Limpopo King missed his flight from South Africa back to Nigeria. He took this photo below and shared how sad he feels to have missed his flight and how sad he is for being lonely without his Manager and his PA.

https://instagram.com/p/8MM-GRRK_g/?taken-by=iam_kcee

celebrities + fans =stupidity....... so he cant do anything without his manager and PA.

I blame politicians and cooperate companies giving you guys endorsement and shows... if not, most of you guys haven't sing music that worth paying first class flight ticket.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2015
RemyMartins:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Babe thats so HARSH!!!!

Anyways happy 21st Birthday to Me

#21andOver
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Seriously is this what Nairaland has been reduced to? No wonder there are a lot of kids here these days.
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by idrisalomagold(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Nonsense. They are addicted to lateness in all things just as they always want to get attention by coming late to all occasions all in the name of celebrity. That serves him right. and by the way, who even cares if he treks? Mtchwww.
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by bellville: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2015
Sorry. But if you were indeed sad posing for a pic would be the last thing on your mind.
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmmm I don blivit
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by idrisalomagold(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

celebrities + fans =stupidity....... so he cant do anything without his manager and PA.

I blame politicians and cooperate companies giving you guys endorsement and shows... if not, most of you guys haven't sing music that worth paying first class flight ticket.

True talk. They are all lazy bones. They all want something done for them at all times and are always fond of doing things late to catch gaze of every lazy bones like themselves. many of them dress like mad masquerades and u will even see prospective graduates and responsible people worshipping them rather than let them know they are not worthy of emulations with their perversive ways of life.
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2015
How can a full grown man be dressing like this?

1 Like

Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2015
mayorjosh:
Dear kcee

As long as this doesn't renew ma subscription,pay up my bills,get me an iPhone6s,buy me a diamond encrusted g wagon,then I don't give shii abbourrit
me neither grin
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by Homguy(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2015
If he was really sad, he'ld have no time posing for shots. #showbizasalways$%
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2015
how many chicks take selfie with am as he dey wait?!
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by Dyt(f): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2015
Wait oo
Is that over 3k likes I am seeing for someone sating he missed his flight?
Well I am Bush dunno how the instagram works
undecided undecided
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by lekan29ice(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Na lie
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by oosamole(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2015
That's what happens when you are fond of AFRICAN TIMING.
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2015
ketekete:
See How Sad Kcee Looks After Missing His Flight In South Africa (photos)

Awwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed
Singer, KCEE, a.k.a Limpopo King missed his flight from South Africa back to Nigeria. He took this photo below and shared how sad he feels to have missed his flight and how sad he is for being lonely without his Manager and his PA.

https://instagram.com/p/8MM-GRRK_g/?taken-by=iam_kcee

Get a private jet.
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by apholaryn: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2015
PinkBarbie:
shut ur guttermaut Madam know all..you sha want us to kno u don travel ones by air bfor even tho na from Lagos to Abj and no be u pay fr d ticket sef. goat!
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by loomer: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2015
PinkBarbie:

No be my fault say I neva travel na. You wey don even go moon come back
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2015
With all these luggage?
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2015
apholaryn:
shut ur guttermaut Madam know all..you sha want us to kno u don travel ones by air bfor even tho na from Lagos to Abj and no be u pay fr d ticket sef. goat!
Ehya what a hard life you are living. Lol
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by adellam16(f): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Like seriously daft topics like these makes me wanna strangle dese nl mods I swear.
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by PrettySpicey(f): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2015
He was sad enough to strike a pose and 'request' his picture taken... interesting!
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by IamExcellent(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2015
cry please who is kcee?
Re: Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) by edpunter(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2015
Funny Kcee, missing PA & co when you no be gay, South Africa is blessed with endowed chicks that are ready to get along, take a room in Protea hotel transit which is directly opposite where you are standing and chill for the next available flight, it's normal to miss flight. Big boys don't cry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager / Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.