Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech (50901 Views)

I Acquired A ‘broke Nation’ – Liberian President, George Weah Shouts Out / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) / UN We Are Not Gays Mugabe Shocks The UN General Assembly HD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by mikolo80: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
wish he'd train farmers in his country. would have been c beacon of hope for Africa
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by extraterra: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
blackpanda:

I dont know what to say to you. But i'm sure your parents and school teachers will be thoroughly ashamed! Your going to school was a complete waste

U r a subservient black panda, obviously. That's because you can't read and understand that what the poster says is fact.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by xtervaganza(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=MadCow1 post=38490718][b]Obama was born in the usa and he's not a Muslim

Get your facts right
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Easy1401(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
In one accord we Africans say No To Gay! How can i be fuckin Anal when sweetest life is inside Aunty T*t*?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by grandstar(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:
He can shout all he likes.

As we speak, Men and fhucking each other in Zimbabwe, Nigeria and all over Africa.

Some of your relatives and even some of you hiding behind some of these monikers are closet homos.

I have repeatedly tried to wonder why we are so focused on homosexuality which in my opinion isn't a crime when real crimes like rape, corruption, stealing and co ate going on unabated.

I doubt Zimbabwe 's biggest problem as things stand are two guys fhucking inside a room somewhere.

Yes.. Africa in its close mindedness will never accept homosexuality and that is fine. But please you all need to get off your own Diick and face real problems hounding us. As a Continent, we are too rich to be this underdeveloped.

Mugabe would die.

So would all of us eventually.

One day, Homosexuality would be legal in Africa.

So also would Marijuana usage.

So also would transgenders.

You may not see it now, but it will happen.

Once upon a time, many people never saw the possibility of a Black Man, A Slave, that was bought, owned, bred and killed at will by the white man becoming the President of the United States of America.
Today, not only is a Black Man born in Kenya the President of the most powerful Nation on earth, he is also a Muslim. grin

Please make una leave Homo people matter discuss better things and focus on issues that actually affect the price of garri in the market.

Yes.. I have said my own.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..

I have never been homophobic but was squimish about them.

I however was shocked when a close friend of over 20yrs opened up to me that he was gay.

If I was clueless, how many others are as clueless as me?

They are everywhere only in the closet; close friends, siblings, relations and maybe even parents.

I detest the sin however but must anyway respect the Bible and treat everyone humanely (Matthew 7:12)
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by nkemjacob2(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
mugabe just said my mind. I pray this is adhere to. Not every culture, life style, decision that is brought from the western is good for africa

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
bezimo:

Hey you disgusting gay, dont fool yourself or give yourself hope, Homosexuality is alien to African values and culture so it will NEVER be approved by africans or Nigerians.It has always been so and I don't see it changing by the people.If you want to be gay leave Nigeria or Africa to the west, if not if you are caught, the music is pathetic.

Let me tell you a story..

True story. A Man I call my Oga, wealthy rich man, married with kids for many years was just revealed to be a homosexual by his wife. Guess who his lover is? Another Oga as well. Apparently they have been lovers since their high school days. The wife only realised after many years of marriage and stayed quietly until recently when he started acting up and kicked her and the kids out the house. The matter was elven on one of these city people like magazines.

Please stop deceiving yourself, homosexual are around us. They don't dress flamboyantly but they are there.

I was a Homo phone until I travelled abroad and worked and interacted with many of them and even met a young fine Nigerian guy who was a homosexual.

Now get this, I don't care about their issue. I have lived a long life and have never had an issue that was caused by homosexuality. What they do is their business. Their act does not affect nor harm anybody. If they agree to sleep with each other then please by all means let them have their way. I don't consider it a crime as nobody is being hurt nor is anybody else's human right being infringed on.

Call me a Homo if you please, I don't take offence to it anymore because their are worse things in life that a person could be.

We have criminalised the act. Ì think that was a stupid move that rubbishes our constitution that gives every individual a right to privacy.

I know deep down that one day it would be legalised. Maybe not in my time, but surely as change is constant, it will happen.

All I am saying is that Mugabe should focus on other matters. He has criminalised the act and nobody can force him to change it. He seems to use the topic as a topic to deflect attention from the real pressing issues affecting Zimbabweans. He is playing on the religious bigotry of Africans.

We have addressed this Homosexual matter, Oya na what about the economy of Zimbabwe? Are homosexual responsible for the shiity state of their economy and polity as well?

Focus on real issues my guy.

No time for this Homo bullshit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by sevule(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
kode12:

You just insulted one of the best presidents Africa has had,a man who has been in open defiance of the west and their attempts to pummel everyone into acting their script all because they're world power.Mugabe represents true African,bold,native and with morals,dignity and respect for culture.No offense but who is Fayose in this light.

If Mugabe is the best president that Africa has then WE ARE DOOMED!!!!! Did you actually say that Mugabe represents the true African? Dude what have you been smoking?

Have you ever been to Zimbabwe in your life? Are you aware that at a time One Billion Zimbabwe dollars could not buy a loaf of bread? Do you know that Mugabe has completely ruined Zimbabwe?

Before you start posting based on ignorance, please go back and read a good history book.

@Madcow

Your comments are incisive and accurate. What do gays have to do with Zimbabwe's tattered economy? Instead of the old man to resign and let someone who actually knows what he is doing rule, he is busy shouting himself hoarse over homosexuality. Mugabe is a failed president who has refused to vacate the corridors of power.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by 5solas(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
tolexy007:
grin grin grin God bless Mugabe, Love your courage...that is how to be a Leader, not by propaganda and lies undecided undecided

Journalist: Mr Mugabe you are 90yrs old now when will say Good bye to plpp of Zimbabwe as a President

Mugabe: Good bye to plpp of Zimbabwe? where are dey going? grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

I will have u know that you are talking to a scientis and researcher. Besides ur comment has just exposed ur ignorance the more.
aborbi u are too dull to be one.

U are a mere politician
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Appleyard(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
chocolateme:
USA go dey regret that decision by now .

I tell you. Any moment from now, man will able to get married to an animal, all in the name of "human rights".

Pathetic
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by RAO1(m): 12:08am On Sep 30, 2015
drnoel:

the man may be senile but he is right. He addressed an important topic. What did ur president do? Addressed climate change. What would climate change do for NIgeria?
Pls, stop thinking this way.... must everybody say the Same thing....aren't we suffering from d climate change (especially this year)

Give us a better idea on what PMB was supposed to discuss
#Hatred
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by RAO1(m): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2015
haconjy:
BUHARI WILL NEVER SAY THIS RATHER HE WILL SUPPORT IT SO THAT THEY CAN HELP US ON BH ISSUES....
I LOVE IS COURAGE...
under 18-comment
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by shota(m): 12:59am On Sep 30, 2015
OboloMAN:

Culture is the way of Life of a group of People.

Being gay is not a way of life for Africans, No one is Born gay those black/Nigerian gays you see are influenced by western media.

What about people born with both Prick and Toto ?
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by tammie24: 1:29am On Sep 30, 2015
MadCow1:
He can shout all he likes.

As we speak, Men and fhucking each other in Zimbabwe, Nigeria and all over Africa.

Some of your relatives and even some of you hiding behind some of these monikers are closet homos.

I have repeatedly tried to wonder why we are so focused on homosexuality which in my opinion isn't a crime when real crimes like rape, corruption, stealing and co ate going on unabated.

I doubt Zimbabwe 's biggest problem as things stand are two guys fhucking inside a room somewhere.

Yes.. Africa in its close mindedness will never accept homosexuality and that is fine. But please you all need to get off your own Diick and face real problems hounding us. As a Continent, we are too rich to be this underdeveloped.

Mugabe would die.

So would all of us eventually.

One day, Homosexuality would be legal in Africa.

So also would Marijuana usage.

So also would transgenders.

You may not see it now, but it will happen.

Once upon a time, many people never saw the possibility of a Black Man, A Slave, that was bought, owned, bred and killed at will by the white man becoming the President of the United States of America.
Today, not only is a Black Man born in Kenya the President of the most powerful Nation on earth, he is also a Muslim. grin

Please make una leave Homo people matter discuss better things and focus on issues that actually affect the price of garri in the market.

Yes.. I have said my own.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..
Thank God that is your own
You have said your own
But this is our own
WE SAY NO TO HOMOSEXUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by tammie24: 1:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Bevista:
Homosexuality is practised all over Africa, starting from our secondary schools down to private homes. The only difference between Africa and the West is that they have brought it to the level of consciousness while we are still being pretentious and hypocritical about the issue as if it doesn't exist. African leaders can prevent legislation on the issue but they can't stop the practice.

Secondly, Morality does not put food on the table. He should also focus on transforming his economy which is now in tatters. And why does a corrupt man who rules his country for more than 30 years and destroyed the economy have the moral grounds to criticize people's private lives. I'll take a homosexual person any day over a corrupt person.

For the records, I am not Gay and really do not understand why anyone should be. But then, that is their private lives and it is not my place to judge them.
You said Morality does not put food on the table, so why are you and the west so he'll bent on pushing these agenda?
Just why
It seems as if it's even more important to them than human lives and peace in the world
I m positive you are either gay or paid by the west to promote these agenda in Nigeria or on this Forum but you'll need to work harder they they have to spend a lot more!!!
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 5:06am On Sep 30, 2015
RAO1:

Pls, stop thinking this way.... must everybody say the Same thing....aren't we suffering from d climate change (especially this year)

Give us a better idea on what PMB was supposed to discuss
#Hatred

Yes hatred on ur side. I gave several topics that would have been better to discuss. U really should follow discussion and not jump in from the side
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 5:07am On Sep 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
aborbi u are too dull to be one.

U are a mere politician

Really, belive what u want but u just proven my point. #childrenofnowadays
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by khalhokage(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2015
cao:

Get your facts right, the queen is a ceremonial head of state, she does not make the rules, the British government does that. Thank you for proving my point.

You should know that it's the ignorant and stûpid that are always the loudest, and it's sad that there are so many ignorant people in this country.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
drnoel:

Really, belive what u want but u just proven my point. #childrenofnowadays
kid!
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
kid!

tata
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by bezimo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Those gay folks disgust me, How can a guy leave soft, beautiful and lovely available girls to go after hardware, which kind demon be that and to make matters worst, instead of hiding in shame and wondering whats wrong with them and looking for help and restoration to normal behaviour and attraction, they try to justify their so much disgusting way of life, and try to seek for acceptance in a clime where homosexuality is not accepted and alien. It is appalling as it is most shocking.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by sabi99(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
cao:
Good for him, and how has his straightness improved the lives of the average Zimbabwean? People are so quick to shout about gay propaganda, but they will not talk about the corruption & uselessness of an African dictator/leader/government. They just throw out gay propaganda, then folks lap it up like a fish on dry land with its first access to water...and suddenly folks become forgetful ignoring the more pressing matters.
.....that's d sin of sodom remember.....so let's call a spade, a spade n not a garden fork
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by charlos14: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Mugabe is supported on this issue

Mugabe, the dumbest joke in Africa......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers / More Heart-Breaking Photos From Ghana’s Flood [Viewers Discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.