Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod (54254 Views)

Olga Allegra Replies Man Who Said She’s On Baby Mama Level / "Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man / Olga Allegra In Bikini, Enjoys Vacation With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bonapart:
and it hinders progress
Just saying
da fvck?? doubt you're ok
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Bonapart(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:

da fvck?? doubt you're ok
i know you're not ok immediately the word fu.k proceed out of ur mouth

And dis will somebody's mother: wat a pity
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=amarachi06 post=38509771][/quote] lol she proly doesnt like to clear room much
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bonapart:
i know i am not ok. immediately the word fuk proceed from my mouth

: wat a pity
when foools think they have an opinion.
all that big head and no single brain in your head.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Bonapart(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:

when foools think they have an opinion.
i love a fool more than an empty skull like you

Wonder wat ur kids are gonna learn from you.... probably how to spread legs
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
maxiuc:
Mikel get married to her na if you no dey fear go and ask tiger woods Mikel becareful oooo u better come back here pick wife
Brov what really happened 2 tiger woods
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
I feel pity for all the people taking other people's lives and businesses personal. The dude doesn't even know y'all, neither does his "Mrs". One man's meat is another's poison. Some men like "big nyash babes", some go for the "curvy ones" and some men like "frying pan nyash". To each his own.
Someone goes on instagram, copies another person's (Olga's) picture, comes on here and creates a topic with the picture without the actual owner's consent. Oma se o!

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by silkytouch(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ogbeni! You go soon get hypertension the way you de para so
uselessgoat:
MIKEL IS A BASTARD FOR MARRYING THIS BONGA FISH HE CALLS A WIFE. HOW CAN A SANE MAN IGNORE THE BEAUTIES IN AFRICA FOR THIS AGAMA LIZARD ALL BECAUSE HER FATHER IS A BILLIONAIRE MIKEL WAN DIE PUT. IT IS TRUE THAT IGBO PEOPLE CAN DIE BECAUSE OF MONEY. MIKEL IS JUST A FOOOLISH GOLD DIGGER AFTER HER FATHERS BILLIONS. NO WONDER HIS CAREER IS NOSE DIVING AND HIS ASS IS GLUED TO CHELSEA BENCH. USELESS SON OF A BIITCH angry angry
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by chizzyglow: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:
MIKEL IS A BASTARD FOR MARRYING THIS BONGA FISH HE CALLS A WIFE. HOW CAN A SANE MAN IGNORE THE BEAUTIES IN AFRICA FOR THIS AGAMA LIZARD ALL BECAUSE HER FATHER IS A BILLIONAIRE MIKEL WAN DIE PUT. IT IS TRUE THAT IGBO PEOPLE CAN DIE BECAUSE OF MONEY. MIKEL IS JUST A FOOOLISH GOLD DIGGER AFTER HER FATHERS BILLIONS. NO WONDER HIS CAREER IS NOSE DIVING AND HIS ASS IS GLUED TO CHELSEA BENCH. USELESS SON OF A BIITCH angry angry
. You are a big fool no doubt You are poor and wretched cause u are just hating on someone else sucesss or did he impregnate ur relative and left her useless. He has everything You could ever wish and pray for You bastard
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Princesschi(f): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Hey, cuddle bunny! cheesy

No, na the axx carry imself come meet my eye. My hands are clean oh. embarassed
I laugh in swahili... Hope you're aiit ba?:*smiley
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Oketwin(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2015
ogaJona:
is the best u can get? eh Mikel. of all the voluptuous girls, round a$s, big bobby. in Nigeria this is what u chose
d garlic palle is loaded mikel jst dey cement ground well
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by JoeCutie(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Princesschi:
I laugh in swahili... Hope you're aiit ba?:*smiley
I'm not. I'm hungry. Oha soup and fufu/poundoyam/semo/eba wouldn't be a bad idea. embarassed
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Princesschi(f): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
I'm not. I'm hungry. Oha soup and fufu/poundoyam/semo/eba wouldn't be a bad idea. embarassed

aww oya come to the house smiley
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by JoeCutie(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Princesschi:

aww oya come to the house smiley
You mean your own house? Are you sure that's a good idea?

...cos after the Reggae... wink
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by skedy1(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2015
The gurl sha
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Princesschi(f): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
You mean your own house? Are you sure that's a good idea?

...cos after the Reggae... wink

lol, we'll play the blues na
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by JoeCutie(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2015
Princesschi:

lol, we'll play the blues na
shocked shocked shocked

Are you sure? wink cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Princesschi(f): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
shocked shocked shocked

Are you sure? wink cheesy

yea baby wink
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by pbs4real(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2015
maxiuc:
Mikel get married to her na if you no dey fear go and ask tiger woods Mikel becareful oooo u better come back here pick wife
forget that tin ma guy,notin dey happen,u get 12likes for this comment,trust me all the likes nah from naija gals,u jez yarn wetin dey wan hear smiley but meanwhile mikel carry go.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by JoeCutie(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2015
Princesschi:

yea baby wink
Wahala you dey find, wahala you go get ooo. grin

If you're really serious, show me signs. wink
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Princesschi(f): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wahala you dey find, wahala you go get ooo. grin

If you're really serious, show me signs. wink

smh, i pity ya unbelief. U aint hungry for real :>
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by JoeCutie(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Princesschi:

smh, i pity ya unbelief. U aint hungry for real :>
I was hungry joor! undecided

I'll deal with you. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Princesschi(f): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
JoeCutie:
I was hungry joor! undecided

I'll deal with you. tongue

pfftt!! Be my guest :> happy new month joor
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by JoeCutie(m): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Princesschi:

pfftt!! Be my guest :>
happy new month joor
Great. You've won one hell of a guest for yourself.

Same to you.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod by Princesschi(f): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
Great. You've won one hell of a guest for yourself.

Same to you.

kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) / Nigeria Trends Worldwide On Twitter After Trashing Argentina 4 - 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.