Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) (74945 Views)

E-money Goes Bald As He Celebrates Fathers Day - Photo / Chika Lann Celebrates Her Man And Lover On Father's Day (Photo) / Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
iyawo oba cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by jimmyolasun: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
osaslord500:
Thats a child and too young to be a bride.. For Godsake She is 18yrs!!!

Quote me anywhere
its been a tradition right from the onset, and she aint a child anymore cuz she is 18 already.. Or are u gonna tell me every 18 years old girl in your family are all virgin... She is ripe enough.. Atleast its better than the so called yerima and co .... Let the case rest and don't u worry yourself about someones else wife....lol

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by 1shortblackboy: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
zoelife:

Happy to be tied up from birth then soldout at 18? Nope.
how do u know that's d case here
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by Luckylife(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Some people can lie eh!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by Bamz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
LOL some days back my buddy and I were still debating if it's 'okay' for a 26y/o to date an 18 y/o and now this comes along... Hahaha
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kai. don't tell me that Lady is 18 I swear if u don't know her age bfo u would think she is in her early 20s....And some irresponsible,jobless set of people with low level of reasoning on nairaland have been calling the Emir a paedophile... i pity them better find good job and stop gossiping on already blessed man....

Thanks Op for posting the picture so as to clear there curiosity...

Happy married life...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
osaslord500:

Quote me anywhere
Oga, at 18 she is not a child, hypocrites like you will go on criticizing sanusi when only God knows how many times you will masturbate looking at her picture
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by mohdimplez(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
osaslord500:
Thats a child and too young to be a bride.. For Godsake She is 18yrs!!!too young to be a bride but she's not too young to engage in sexual acts with her boyfriend! The hypocrisy with us sef!

Quote me anywhere
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by eaglechild: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
larryb12:
Abeg make una leave Sanusi alone, majority of the ladies raising dust here have morw than one sex partner and the funniest thing is most of them had sex before age 18. Btw no be only Sanusi don marry teenager before, Ojukwu married Bianca, Alaafin of Oyo youngest wife na teenager so abeg leave their marriage and face your lives
I wonder when two wrongs have ever become a right.

The main grouse is the age difference.

The gap in mental maturity makes the marriage appear as one that just objectifies the teenage girl.

What will a 56 old former CBN governor be discussing with an 18 year old secondary school leaver when they are cuddled up in bed?

"How was your WAEC maths, I hope you showed all working.
Does that not sound like a paedophile pick up line?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by banty: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
All join
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by olowookerekemi(f): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
she looks older dan her age
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by 400billionman: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
I really wonder how hausas feel while bleeping underaged girls mostly against the girls' wish. Even educated hausas like a former CBN governor and bank MD. Is this not tantamount to legalized rape. ?

This act is founded on a false religion..

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by favourlove1: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
She looks 25. Too old for someone who just left secondary school
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by lazborn(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Who said dis girl is 18years sef?abeg make una leave sanusi jare
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by rabzy01: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
400billionman:
I really wonder how hausas feel while bleeping underaged girls mostly against the girls' wish. Even educated hausas like a former CBN governor and bank MD. Is this not tantamount to legalized rape. ?

This act is founded on a false religion..

They feel just like those in the picture below:

Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by mikolo80: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
osaslord500:

Quote me anywhere
old age and oyinbo mentality de worry you
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
...18, and she looks like that?? She looks older than her age abi na the make up? Chopping of mature things....smh. How old is Sanusi again?? Hope he's not up to 50??
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by ruffneck(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
18 yrs my black behind.....that woman is not less than 25yrs abeg
Make una free sanusi
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by mcyemite(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Most of you shouting child not bride lost ur virginity at 14/15 and u re here calling and 18 year old girl "CHILD"

Ask your mom what age she gave birth to her first child..or your grand mother perhaps... undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by ObiOgechi(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lies lies lies, d lady dat was posted d ord day dos nt luk like dis, its a frame up 2mk his wife luk gud..

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by LordReed(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
osaslord500:

Quote me anywhere

My friend an 18year old should no longer be considered a child.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by Prettiepixie(f): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
I know this photographer maigaskia, did some of his works in our company sometime ago. nice work man. that picture should be printed in exquisite paper
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by alexov(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
At least he waits till they're 18
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
1shortblackboy:
how do u know that's d case here

You live in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by Harmvirus(f): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
She looks older than 18.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by oryiman4marsh: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Haba guys truth b told, dis babe no reach mk dem slaughter?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by seguntijan(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
This Sanusi and his 18 year old bride ...before one talks about its
rightness or wrongness, a lot of questions have to be answered.
Questions like: 1) Is it legal, moral?
2) Is she mature?
3) Was she forced to marry him?
4) Were you sexually active at 18?
5)Can she vote?
6) Can an 18year old be in love?
7) Can an 18year old handle marriage? coolDoes Omotola who married at 18 have 2
heads?
9) Why are you angry?
10) Do you know Kylie Jenner?
11) Do you know Kylie Jenner is 18, has been dating since 17, is a
$ multimillionaire and has her own house? 12) Do you know Jeff who just won Project Fame is 18?
13) Do you know that tech &
other factors has ensured kids get mature/wiser earlier?
14) Do you know ManU's Martial is married and has a child? He is 19. How old was he when he got married? How old do you think his wife is?
15) Do you know an 18 year old could be more exposed, intelligent, experienced, and a BETTER spouse than some 30
year olds? Before you attack Sanusi or scream # ChildNotBride
, please ask yourself these15 questions and answer them with the
fear of God. Thank you
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by toshmann(m): 3:25am On Sep 30, 2015
Paloma555:
Emir Sanusi's 18-year-old fourth wife Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, pictured at their wedding nikah which took place on Friday, September 25, 2015.

http://www.sugardaily.ng/here-comes-the-bride-picture-of-emir-sanusis-18-yr-old-bride-on-their-wedding-day/

In this 2015? undecided. Even the educated and seemingly sound Sanusi?

Anyways..

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by skedy1(m): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2015
If that girl am seeing there is 18, then I must be 10!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by Winningtips: 6:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Football bet! Football bet!! Football bet!!!
Biggggggggg wonnn.....## # 397000k yesterday.....
Just got a new sure source for correct score games..
My newly created whatsapp group is purely based on singles high odds correct score daily fixed games... believe it or not...
and the daily games will be sent there with ease
for everyday winnings .
Congratulations to new members who played below game with us.
It's Meant For Only D
Serious
Minded
People who can stake high only...
Drop your whatsapp numbers and add
My watsapp Number Is: 08178502853
yesterday won slip from the group below.

Re: Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2015
abeg show us her real pic jare...not this pic that was shot in a studio with enough lightning and make up...
better yet use NTA camera to vid her.. lol. na then we go see the real beauty.
#SHECUTESHA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.