Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,086 members, 7,845,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. (32272 Views)

Breaking: Again, Senate Rejects Magu As EFCC Chairman, States Why / APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hasawa:
smileyCan the Senate's vote of confidence on Saraki
makes him clean?
No!, once he is found guilty,
their vote will never count.
I am not surprised by the Senate for passing a
vote of confidence on Saraki despite his grave
alleged offences. This is to show that the
Senate is not putting the interest of Nigeria
ahead rather for personal interest. Birds of a
feather flocks together. I fear for Our Dear
beloved Nigeria!
Time will show who they really are.Can the Senate's vote of confidence on Saraki
makes him clean?
beloved Nigeria!
Time will show who they really are.
Can the Senate's vote of confidence on Saraki
makes him clean?
beloved Nigeria!
Time will show who they really are.
but you were chest beating that he ll bullied today in the house are u changing ur base u just don't understand the man called bukola saraki he dealt with his father who is tinubu to dare him he ll crush him aside
Re: Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

is Tinubu occupying any political office. You talking about Tinubu, what about:
1. Jim Nwaobodo
2. Alex Ekweme
3. orji Kalu
4. Mbadinuju
4. Ken Nnamani etc.

If you are talking about past corruption, then you must produce these criminals alone Tinubu. TO PUT THE LONG STORY SHORT. IGBOS ARE MAD STUP1D. VERY USELESS AND SHAMELESS TRIBE THAT SUPPORT CORRUPTION.
NEVER SEEN IGBO NAME ASSOCIATED WITH GOOD THING OR THINKING
usE yoloba tribe imbeciles fooolish tribe back stabbinggg bastaaaards rat poison swallowing iiidiots cone head masters mouth odour tribe organisation of yorubaa odes(O.Y.O ) wet dog f..ckersssss father raping daughter tribe most ugly tribe with 30 Cm tribal mark and blisters all over their heels stupiddddd tribe yoriba back stabbing bastarddds anuofia
Re: Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

u people take pride in rubbish..... then who is crying of marginalization? DON'T WORRY, TOMORROW STU.PID OHANEZE NDIGBO WILL CRY COS THEY CRY EVERYDAY.
that one pain u oooooo sorryyyyyy u are now wailing hahahahhahahhah bounce
Re: Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. by aftatechbiz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
zicoraads:
The Senate are trying to pass a message to the Executive... We are independent of you and that independence needs to be protected and kept that way.

That said, it doesn't mean the Senate President is above the law. If he is found guilty or is corrupt, he will face the courts and if found guilty, he will be jailed like the constitution demands.

But this shows that even if Saraki is removed, the Senate will not elect a lackey of the President or the APC as SP. They are sending a message, we are independent and will remain so.

I can't wait to see what will happen to Buhari's ministerial list grin

You made sense to me. Forget about Tinubu or Saraki's support. Senate has to put their foot on ground showing the executive that they cannot be toyed with.

www.aftasms.com
Re: Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. by bashydemy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
Some people don't just get it, This is not a matter of having confidence in him. Saraki have been in Senate since 2011 and will surely have people that will got his back.. But the matter is between Saraki and the Law and not a matter of vote of confidence in him, Even if all the senators supported him, He can be sacked by the CCT if found guilty they have that power and surely Saraki is guilty. He is fighting against people who are powerful than him and have all the evidence against him and they are as follow...

1... Tinubu.... He is the Governor of Lagos State between 2003 to 2007 and he know much about the properties Saraki bought in Lagos between those periods.

2...Osinbajo..... He is the commissioner for justice and attorney General of Lagos state within those period and know all about those properties tooo.

3...El Rufia..... He is the FCT minister and know about the properties saraki acquire in Abuja within that period and even Saraki bought properties from him mind you Saraki declare those properties even before he buy them....
Re: Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. by olutunde12(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Na Today! cheesy Enwerem, Okadigbo, Wabara, Buhari and Patricia Ette, all got their doses of Vote-Of-Confidence before they were all booted out! The most ridiculous one being that of Okadigbo, who had his Vote of Confidence in the morning and got booted out in the afternoon same day!

Moral Lesson: Saraki IS A Goner grin

You are a liar. APC WAILER. We are not all kids here! The NASS has never been so interesting as we have it since 2011. The two parties get mouth now unlike then when it was only pdp affair.
Re: Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. by Sant1m: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=TippyTop post=38494713]84 Senators back Saraki, Buhari nightmare just got real.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2907676_saraki2_jpeg8b042ac57058c78ceaf9e1f73925069a

Thought APC supporters said, senators would be too scared to support Saraki.
[quote author=Sant1m post=38510794]Pls, lawyers in the house, can an endorsement by senate upturn a guilty verdict if Cct finds saraki guilty? Can the senate after the cct rulling slam and suspend the cct judges for not respecting their earlier popurted endorsement?
Earlier today Osibanjo assured Nigerians that Pmb's Govt will kill corruption, i think he is referring to Saraki's case as the land mark case this Govt, will use to nail corruption. Its simple but i know most Pdp apologists won't agree. A guilty verdict from the cct on Saraki sentencing him to do time will send the dearth nail on corruption as it will become obvious that there is no more sacred cow in the fight. Something tells me the duo of pmb and osibanjo is working towards this, take it or leave it this case is the litmus test the world is waiting for to know if pmb is serious, i ve a feeling he will not want to disappoint. If you know pmb antecedent then get scared for saraki cause pmb is not interested in your endorsement his eyes is set on using Saraki to show Nigerians he is serious
Re: Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. by tomakint: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
sammyj:
Will this stop the CCT trail because i can see some wailers happy as if the Saraki asset saga has ended. Time will tell shocked shocked
I knew someone like Saraki is a Devil's Advocate and I can only laugh at his lame attempt at being relevant at all cost.....he is only pushing Buhari to mess him up knowing fully well that he is already messed up.
Re: Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. by pasol4real(m): 5:56am On Sep 30, 2015
GudluckIBB:
he who laugh last,laughs best. Tinubu will have the last laugh
When undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) / Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola / Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.