Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Rate This HTML5 Mobile App Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rate This HTML5 Mobile App Please (887 Views)

Learn HTML5 Semantics Element Now! / [*android News App *] Please I Need Your Opinion On This App. / I Just Created This App. Please Help Review It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This HTML5 Mobile App Please by Fredzy7(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
i just created this htm5 mobile app, i have not yet converted it to android or iphone but i want you to tell me what you think about it, it is new and i used an automated process, so please critize with care

check it online at http://theapp.mobi/naijawords
Re: Rate This HTML5 Mobile App Please by anitchec(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Make use of flat colors. you start off using fontawsome and then had a change of heart when you got to the facebook icon, glossy icons are no longer trending. and then make the circles around the fonts rounded, the whole saw tooth thingy sent it back to the post letter sticker age. Your title banner sucks #MyOpinion
Re: Rate This HTML5 Mobile App Please by ps3o(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
App not showing!
Perhaps it has been deleted or missing
Re: Rate This HTML5 Mobile App Please by FincoApps(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
lol Glossy icons are no longer trending...yes. But that did not stop the Fb and Twitter icon from looking very good. In this case, the Glossy icon looked nice.

You are correct about the header too though.

anitchec:
Make use of flat colors. you start off using fontawsome and then had a change of heart when you got to the facebook icon, glossy icons are no longer trending. and then make the circles around the fonts rounded, the whole saw tooth thingy sent it back to the post letter sticker age. Your title banner sucks #MyOpinion
Re: Rate This HTML5 Mobile App Please by anitchec(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
FincoApps:
lol Glossy icons are no longer trending...yes. But that did not stop the Fb and Twitter icon from looking very good. In this case, the Glossy icon looked nice.

You are correct about the header too though.

you'll find a lot of glossy facebook and twitter icon doesnt mean thats what they are still using. but for the sake of argument make everything uniformed, its nicer that way.
Re: Rate This HTML5 Mobile App Please by Fredzy7(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
just made canges to d i used slanted steal because i couldnt recreate d rounded icons witout d saw toot tingy
Re: Rate This HTML5 Mobile App Please by Fredzy7(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
okay so listened to all your advice and made two pair of eac icons sould i leave it like dis or you tink i sould use one of d pair

slanted silver
purple circles
red squares
cut through woods
Re: Rate This HTML5 Mobile App Please by anitchec(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fredzy7:
okay so listened to all your advice and made two pair of eac icons sould i leave it like dis or you tink i sould use one of d pair

slanted silver
purple circles
red squares
cut through woods

now your onto something...just a few bumps thos
1. since your background-color is blue u need to get creative on how to blend the facebook icon without changing its color, tweek your bg-color a bit. use the image attached to this as a case study.
2. nothing is easy,if you have to write the whole project from scratch to get something your users will like. i guess its worth it. its very important for your app to be appealing visually after-all the diff between kpekere and plantain chips is packaging...lol. make every thing uniformed its called Best Practices, once again use the image attached to this as a case study.
3. and please change your header!

Note: the image bellow is just for your personal use, it must not be included in any production project without proper licencing from the owner(s) www.designpromotivate.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Genuie Traffic To Your Website, Up To 100k Daily Hits / Please Can AnyOne Tell Me The Name Of The Template Vanguard use on Their Site / I Need Free Or Very Cheap Hosting And Domain For My First Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.