Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (36129 Views)

Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / Reps In Rowdy Session Over Budget Padding Allegation / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by funkiebully: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
The thiefnubuu media propaganda continues.

How can minority cause uproar? 89 out of 109 ( not all senators were present though )supported saraki. shame on thiefnubuuu and his wack media attack dogs at The nation

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by teeboila(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
first 'Ghost crowd' stoning now 'Ghost senators' voting in the house........wetin man no go see for this country sef
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by danjaba(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
kahal29:
There was uproar in the senate on Tuesday over vote of confidence on Senate President, Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

Senators in near fisticuffs.

83 senators passed vote of confidence in Saraki.

Senator Babajide Omoworare whose name was included as supporter dissociated himself from the motion.

http://thenationonlineng.net/saraki/

Uproar ke From the clown Masara abi Mafara? The supposed to be originator of the uproar is well known for gaining cheap popularity and starting fights. A real clown.

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by ashiwajew: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
I understand that the Senate today passed a "Vote of Confidence" on the Senate Present, Bukola Saraki and I can't help but wonder what is the relevance? How would that change any decision made by a law court or the CCT? And how many "Vote of Confidence" would he 'bagged' before his tenure expires? He has gotten two already. Why is it necessary if indeed the confidence is there? If you constantly have to remind your younger brother that you are older than him then something is wrong with your 'eldership'.

2 Likes

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Rexology: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
ashiwajew:
I understand that the Senate today passed a "Vote of Confidence" on the Senate Present, Bukola Saraki and I can't help but wonder what is the relevance? How would that change any decision made by a law court or the CCT? And how many "Vote of Confidence" would he 'bagged' before his tenure expires? He has gotten two already. Why is it necessary if indeed the confidence is there? If you constantly have to remind your younger brother that you are older than him then something is wrong with your 'eldership'.
Your name says much about your comment, therefore I have to rule you out of order. Next...

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by starlingbawa(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
I presume those seeking Saraki's removal as Senate president didn't see this handwriting on the wall until it was already too late...
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Jalinco: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Listing Omoworare as member of the vote of confidence proponent further confirmed Saraki is guilty of under and over declaration of asset as alleged by CCB
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by iwatchandlisten(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sinnzu:
Saraki should just resign already! Na by force to be senate president??

Na im fellow Senators vote him in as their president, na im fellow Senators give am overwhelming vote of confidence....
na by force to continue to de shout "Saraki should resign already?"

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by jonnieoneng: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
SO YOU ARE SAYING HE SHOULD SIMPLY ACCEPT THAT HE LIED AND KILL HIS POLITICAL PERSONALITY JUST BECAUSE HE WAS ACCUSED OF FALSE ASSET DECLARATION ...... HO BOY YOU BE NIGERIA SO wink wink wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Youceemeri: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to paid for a room for me and my son (Shelter). They have served us quit notice.. There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am on street now running up and down to make our end for food, am not lazy i can do any work but not into robbery pls i just want to be a good daddy for my son since his mum is late, i believe downfall of a man not the end, all i need is a roof over our head so i could be able to cool down and find job to make him proud.. The money i need is #20,000 to get a room..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...I know there is good people out there who can help me .......May God bless and reward u all.

NB: Check My Signature for more info nothing is small.

@admin pls no removed this oo if am okay today i can help someone else tmw i need help than doing something stupid thanks.
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Sultanchidi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
bt bros nor b still by force 2 resign na

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by luvprince4real(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Abeg who hold calculator there? 108-83=25

Eyaaa.

Jagaban sorri!!!

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by luvprince4real(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by lebete3000: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2015

Na by force to resign?!

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Omadachi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Is very good that things are beginning to unfold of people responsible for the problem of Nigeria.Is quite unfortunate that the international communities and the world will be fast to conclude on Nigeria.Corrupts leaders...Buhari has alot to do.
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by walozanga(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Abeyjide:
this is funy,some of d senators asked dem to remove their names from that 84.der is no vote of confidence with mouth,unlike before u see d signatures of dose senators in support or againt.saraki deceiving himself.

Saraki has been spending alot and d senators supporting him wants d spending to coninue.they love his money but not saraki himself.

Guy saraki is not spending anything instead tinubu is spending Lagos state stolen money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by mikolo80: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Abeyjide:
this is funy,some of d senators asked dem to remove their names from that 84.der is no vote of confidence with mouth,unlike before u see d signatures of dose senators in support or againt.saraki deceiving himself.

Saraki has been spending alot and d senators supporting him wants d spending to coninue.they love his money but not saraki himself.
maga must pay
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by mikolo80: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Segadem:
Africa will always be Africa.
Dem no dhey retire or resign not until something retire them.
poverty mentality. how many oyinbo politician you see wey retire willingly
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by osimataylor(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Despite the nation biased and compromised reports against Saraki,the man is getting more support.The E-worriors and indomie era children on this forum are so daft that they believe antthing written by Punch and Nation newspapers.
kahal29:
There was uproar in the senate on Tuesday over vote of confidence on Senate President, Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

Senators in near fisticuffs.

83 senators passed vote of confidence in Saraki.

Senator Babajide Omoworare whose name was included as supporter dissociated himself from the motion.

http://thenationonlineng.net/saraki/

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by oluwaniyi66(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
no be only force but all means ( wahala and tulasi ) . if you wan shop firmly you must stand firmly
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by osimataylor(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Just ranting!Na you go remove am?Day dreamers.
lilbazy:
Click like if you think Olubokola saraki is a goner....Click share if you think he is not going anywhere

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by wiseoneking: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
easyfem:
Only GOD can help us, how can ordinary Nigeria support a thief.... We need a revolution I swear
Who is not a thief, is it tinubu or buhari or even the 109 senators. Who else will replace saraki if not another thief. Continue to deceive your self that you have a minor thief than saraki. All na thesame until you wake up from your dream.

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by cabaliciouscabal: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wondering ow many vote of confidence d senate will pass on saraki, he was giving one before dey went on vacation, now he is getting another, Nigeria has seriously become a laughing creatures in d eyes of international community, Wat a shameless country.

We shall see Weda d vote on confidence will prevent him from going to prison once he is convicted, dat was ow d stupiddddd PDP gave jonathan vote of confidence by giving him sole ticket to contest for d election and after dat Wat appened.

#Criminals Ruling Us

1 Like

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
admax:
The best vote of confidence on Saraki should come from Buhari or Tinubu if not, Saraki battles just began.

All of them are not saints so, may the strong emerge victorious in this power play. Season film continues.

God punish your mama. Is tinubu a senator or what?

Tinubu's a$$ lickers
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki by Ghandi12: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
We have seen this 4th Republic Senate since 1999. What single benefit has this bunch of criminals brought to common man, nothing. These worthless evils come together, budget and share Billions of naira monthly, put up irrelevant dramas, set-up kangaroo chit-chat to justify the huge waste of national treasure.

We are a Nation with increasing number of poor people, over 1.2 million IDPs, 10s of millions of unemployed youth, what exactly are we doing with 109 super-humans that are being maintained with N150 Billion naira?

These filthy super-humans take so much and give nothing tangible nor meaningful back to the system. Many laws have been passed since 1999 and these laws are either binned or unenforced. Are we now helpless after putting in so much hope in Buhari to tame these beasts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) / Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.