Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson (5913 Views)

Nicole Kelly - The One-armed Beauty Queen (photos) / Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. / Fashion Face Off : Diane Kruger Vs Keira Knightley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by spikedcylinder: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2009
Aha! Oustrip, you're evil! grin grin grin
Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by Gracito(f): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2009
Geez,none o.but by force i go choose nicole
erin well, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by SeanT21(f): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2009
NEITHER.Their fashion sense is "FLAT"!!
Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by chiogo(f): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2009
Damn, I thought Nicole looked sick, this Erin chick takes the cake. How can you be starving and be rich? cheesy tongue

I'm gonna go with Nicole - they both suck though lipsrsealed
Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by oyinda3(f): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2009
don't like either but nicole over erin.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by spikedcylinder: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2009
Funny how Nicole manages to change her body at will.

[img]http://hablamosdemoda.files./2009/05/fat-nicole-richie.jpg[/img]
Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by mohawkchic(f): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2009
~Oh No she didnt!! shocked that arse cheeks hanging is just gross!

~The bikini pic of her looking like an Anorexic Poster girl is depressing to look at!
Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by Outstrip(f): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2009
There were rumors that she had some sort of gastric by pass to lose that weight so fast. I believe it but no one is going to say they did it because they will definitely lose their license to practice medicine. She was not heavy enough to have that procedure done but definitely has enough to offer a doctor for him/her to throw caution to the wind
Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by mohawkchic(f): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2009
~Very Likely to be true,last i saw her was on The Simple Life her weight was okay. . first i've seen pics of her looking so porgy!
Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by spikedcylinder: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2009
When people do gastric bypass, are there no visible scars?
Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by Outstrip(f): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2009
It depends. There are some that are done laproscopically (I don't know if that is a word). The scar would be sort of like the scar you might get from liposuction
Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by mohawkchic(f): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2009
~I've seen the operation been done on Telly. . .Augh! I suppose the Keyhole Surgery leaves about 4/5 little cuts . . prolly barely there scaring while the Open Surgery will leave a scar about 30cm long on the abdomen. . .
Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by oyinda3(f): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2009
I think she went on a diet. you can lose weight really fast if you go on a supervised diet by some professional. many celebrites do this.
karl lagerfeld lost 90lbs in just 11mths on a diet

and yes she did look very good on simple life. paris was the twig looking one then (and even worse looking now)
Re: Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson by spikedcylinder: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2009
So she may or may not have had surgery but she lost all the weight so fast, it was unbelievable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? / ABPFEON: King Fajag, Others Sworn In As National Pageant Executives / Latest African Ankara Styles For Trendy Ladies 2019 (PICTURES & VIDEOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.