Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence (2509 Views)

The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by olokfor: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by journerman(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Shameless people, these people are on the wrong side of history. Where in the world do they do this, the man should at least clear his name. How can they be showing support for somebody that's been accused of corruption, what can be more shameful for a country...SMH
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by hopara1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
OK
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by xreal: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
I hope Dino's name is the first o that list.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by midolian(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
List of 84 SINators that received the "ghana must go" package.

OP, why is the 10th name cancelled?
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by Firefire(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
It is well.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by blazetitov: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Birds of a feather! Am not surprised by their actions. What do you expect from a senate house with the likes of Dino, Akpabio, Theodore Orji, Godswill Akpabio, Stella oduah, Joshua Dariye, Andy Uba, Hope Uzodinma, Tayo Alasoadura amongst others with shady characters.

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
xreal:
I hope Dino's name is the first o that list.
grin grin grin I thought your propaganda machinery were boasting Dino has developed cold feet. Una never see anything yet

6 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by laplace12(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
journerman:
Shameless people, these people are on the wrong side of history. Where in the world do they do this, the man should at least clear his name. How can they be showing support for somebody that's been accused of corruption, what can be more shameful for a country...SMH

You cannot choose a leader for them, they are not your naive Tinubu worshippers

10 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by Jesusloveyou: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
I hope they can withstand d storm that wil come their way, and i hope they wil not run away, Oct 23 is not far again

2 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by benedictnsi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
Pls I need my glasses to read those names....... Knowing them is important

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by MinisterPelumi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
Shameless people even slowpoke knows the right thing to do.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by Jesusloveyou: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

grin grin grin I thought your propaganda machinery were boasting Dino has developed cold feet. Una never see anything yet
let me laugh u first before d real fight wil start

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by mayorall(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
When will Nigerians get it right. vote of confidence on someone who impoverished chukwudi44 and tonyebacanista and turned them to jobless e-warriors. SMH

3 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Shameless Nigeria Senators grin
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
mayorall:
When will Nigerians get it right. vote of confidence on someone on someone who impoverished common man.
my broda is it tinubu that is the saint that never stole from the poor?

3 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by funlord(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin
Looting always brings you powerful friends!

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by hinwazaka: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
I hope they can withstand d storm that wil come their way, and i hope they wil not run away, Oct 23 is not far again
DO YOU NEED A TISSUE. SO JAGABAN HAS CONFIRMED TO YOU, HE WILL NOT GIVE UP. DON'T WORRY, MAYBE SARAKI WILL BE LENIENT AND FORGIVING ENOUGH TO LEAVE TINUBU AND HIS WIFE WITH THE SCRAPS AND CRUMBS THE IGBOS THROW AWAY

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by RockMaxi: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is a list of senators we are to watch out for. Birds of a feather who believes in upholding treachery, stealing and falsehood.
They all have more than skeletons in their cupboards.

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by D9ty7(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
I lost faith in the 8th senate even before it was inaugurated. I wonder how comfortable politicians are everytime they are accused of corrupt practices.
Stella Oduah, T.A Orji, Ubah, Alasoadura sitting comfortably in the red chamber. Men and women with questionable characters.

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by hajlat(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
This trend of knowing who/who is in support should continue when the house is properly seated and the era of AYES/NIL (the ayes have it ) gone. This will enable us to know the friends of the masses.

N.B : I don't actually know what they say I.e the SP /SHA. Whether it is Ayes or Nay,Anyone that knows should get me informed.Thanks.
N/L for ever.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by sademola: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Why going for "Vote of confidence" if u are confident of yourself! Remember anywhere u see "Do not dump refuse here" means it is/was a refuse dump! Also, when you see "No thorough fare" or "No Road" means there is/was road!
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by mayorall(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
chigo93:
my broda is it tinubu that is the saint that never stole from the poor?

My boss, nah turn by turn. No sinner will go unpunished. All corrupt politicians will be exposed IJN.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by hinwazaka: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
SOMEWHERE IN IKEJA, ONE OLD MAN AFTER RECEIVING THIS SAD, PITIFUL NEWS FROM HIS WIFE, HAS BEEN SURROUNDED BY HIS PERSONAL PHYSICIAN AND CARDIOLOGIST. HE MIGHT EXPERIENCE A SHORT TERM STROKE, IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN. SORRY JAGABAN, BETTER NEWS TOMORROW.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by joseph1832(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Honestly, Ghana must go have exchanged hands!. Na wa oh.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by hinwazaka: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
D9ty7:
I lost faith in the 8th senate even before it was inaugurated. I wonder how comfortable politicians are everytime they are accused of corrupt practices.
Stella Oduah, T.A Orji, Ubah, Alasoadura sitting comfortably in the red chamber. Men and women with questionable characters.
OK, SO YOU WILL ONLY BELIEVE IN A SENATE IN WHICH EVERY MEMBER HAS BEEN GIVEN A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE BY TINUBU. WHEN DID YOU LOSE FAITH INALASOADURA , WAS IT WHEN HE OPPOSED TINUBU's WISHES

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by Jesusloveyou: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
hinwazaka:

DO YOU NEED A TISSUE. SO JAGABAN HAS CONFIRMED TO YOU, HE WILL NOT GIVE UP. DON'T WORRY, MAYBE SARAKI WILL BE LENIENT AND FORGIVING ENOUGH TO LEAVE TINUBU AND HIS WIFE WITH THE SCRAPS AND CRUMBS THE IGBOS THROW AWAY
u don't make sense

1 Like

Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by Rexology: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
D9ty7:
Your faith on the 8th Assembly does not matter in the first place, therefore losing it or keeping it is inconsequential. Next...
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Amen including tinubu sha!
mayorall:

My boss, nah turn by turn. No sinner will go unpunished. All corrupt politicians will be exposed IJN.
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Saraki is a prof in politics, every Nigerian politician is corrupt, why single out saraki?
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by Rexology: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
sademola:
Why going for "Vote of confidence" if u are confident of yourself! Remember anywhere u see "Do not dump refuse here" means it is/was a refuse dump! Also, when you see "No thorough fare" or "No Road" means there is/was road!
Vote of Confidence is passed on Saraki's leadership to reiterate the confidence reposed on him (Saraki) in the midst of his persecution and witch hunting by the person (s) best known to NIGERIANS. Next...
Re: List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence by Ghandi12: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2015

1 Ali Ndume 29 Bala Naalah 57 Joshua Dariye
2 Godwill Akpabio 30 Phillip Aduda 58 Uche Ekwunife
3 Biodun Olujimi 31 Duro Samuel Faseyi 59 Murray-Bruce Ben
4 Malam A. Wakili 32 Kabiru Gaya 60 Binta Garba
5 Isah Hamma Misau 33 Muhammad Aliero 61 Jang Jonah David
6 Emmanuel Paulker 34 Bukar A. Ibrahim 62 Ighoyota Amori
7 Ogola Foster 35 Abubakar Kyari 63 Ibrahim A. Gobir
8 Gershom Bassey 36 Rose Okoji Oko 64 Mohammed Goje
9 James Manager 37 Osinakachuckwu Ideora 65 Ahmed Rufai Sani
10 Ahmadu Abubakar 38 Matthew Irhogide 66 Ibrahim Abdullahi
11 Jide Omoworare* 39 Fatima Raji_Rasak 67 Mohammed Shittu
12 Ahmadu Abubakar 40 Tijani Yahaya Kaura 68 Andy Uba
13 Joshua Lidani 41 Sabo Mohammed 69 Nelson Effiong
14 Achonu Nneji 42 Danjuma Laa 70 Rafiu Adedayo Ibrahim
15 Sheu Sani 43 Mohammed Lafiagi 71 Abdul Nyako
16 Salihu Egye 44 Dino Melaye 72 Theodore Orji
17 Mao Ohuabunwa 45 Abudulraham Abubakar 73 Olaka Johnson Nwogu
18 Mohammed Ohiare 46 Bassey Akpan 74 Abubakar S. Danladi
19 Philip Aruwa 47 Buruji Kasham 75 Yele Omogunwa
20 Abdullahi Adamu 48 Enyinnaya Abaribe 76 Stella Oduah
21 Samuel Anyanwu 49 Samuel Egwu 77 Hope Uzodinma
22 George Sekibo 50 David Mark 78 John Owan Enoh
23 Monsurat Sunmonu 51 Aliyu Wammako 79 Peter Nwaboshi
24 Jeremiah Useni 52 Marafat Bachir Abba 80 Clifford Ordia
25 Ogba Joseph Obinna 53 Mohammed Hassan 81 Donald Alasoadura
26 Aliyu Abdullahi 54 Utazi Chukwuka 82 Mustapha Sani
27 Sunny Ogbuoji 55 Francis Alimikhena 83 Gbolaha Dada
28 Gilbert Nnaji 56 Emmanuel Bwacha 84 David Umar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Screening: Questions Asked By APC Senators Aimed At Riducling The PDP / Buhari And His Expanding Army / Did Aisha Buhari Really Visit the USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.