Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. (1007 Views)

Governors Pass Vote Of Confidence On Adeosun And Udoma / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by mashin(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
When senators were passing vote of confindence on the senate president, Bukola Saraki, they never consulted the Judiciary nor did the judiciary or executive inter fered in the process, in view of this i urged the senators to stay off the Code of Conduct Tribunal proceedings and hence forth stop name callings of witch hunting, and allow the law to take its full course,there must be separation of powers for all to work, we the masses have pass vote of confidence on president Buhari and the Chairman of the code of conduct tribunal. Gbam! Justice delay is justice denied. Like this if you have confidence in President Buhari and the CCT chairman.

21 Likes

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by ellovee(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
There is no well thinking Nigerian in his sanity that will pass vote of confidence on the CCT Chairman. No one at all!

3 Likes

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
I am a Nigerian
I don't I won't I can't pass any vote of confidence on that your witch hunting cct or the brainless buhari

4 Likes

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by Ghandi12: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
I am a Nigerian
I don't I won't I can't pass any vote of confidence on that your witch hunting cct or the brainless buhari

ellovee:
There is no well thinking Nigerian in his sanity that will pass vote of confidence on the CCT Chairman. No one at all!

I am a patriotic Nigerian I pass a vote of confidence on the CCT, EFCC, ICPC, Police, DSS, High Courts, Appeal Courts and the Supreme Court.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by ellovee(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ghandi12:

I am a patriotic Nigerian I pass a vote of confidence on the CCT, EFCC, ICPC, Police, DSS, High Courts, Appeal Courts and the Supreme Court.
Going by the content of my comment, it means that you are not a well-thinking Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by omenka(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ghandi12:

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by psucc(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
How can a Nigerian passed vote of confidence on Buhari?
No way!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by tolexy007(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ghandi12:

even on Tinubu, Amechi..... undecided
Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by ERAKAMUS: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
I am a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by hinwazaka: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
SO SAD, THAT YOU AND ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS YOUR LINE OF THOUGHT IS NOT RELEVANT. THE SENATORS REPRESENTING YOU , HAVE PASSED A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE ON SARAKI AND THE SENATE LEADERSHIP, AND THEY ARE THE ONES RELEVANT. SO SAD

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by nice101(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
I pass my vote of confidence on my President Buhari & CCT

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by hinwazaka: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
THE SENATORS WHO ARE CHARGED WITH REPRESENTING YOU HAVE PASSED A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE ON THE SENATE LEADERSHIP AND THATS THE ONLY THING THAT IS RELEVANT

3 Likes

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by omolami: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Big lie which MILLIONS of Nigeria? In fact it's VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by mashin(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
My own senator did not pass vote of confidence on Saraki, i would have called him back immediately. Hahahah, no right thinking Nigeria will stand on the way of justice, a crime is a crime no matter when its been committed, and i ask who among the senators can firmly declare their assets without issue.

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by mashin(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
After weeks of recess our senators resumed today spent a whole day only to pass a vote of confidence and go back home, after four years they will use one week to pass 50 bills.

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
I pass a vote of confidence on Buhari & the CCB. I denounce Bukola Saraki because he is a looter of our commonwealth .

***Take this to the front page ASAP !
Re: Millions Of Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari And CCT Chairman. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
I pass a vote of confidence on Buhari & the CCB. I denounce Bukola Saraki because he is a looter of our commonwealth .

***Take this to the front page ASAP !
You are Nobody

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Disguised As Worshippers Kill Many In Mosque / Biafra Legitimately Deserves To Go, But........ / Nigerian Record-breaking Scholars Flying The Country’s Flag Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.