Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

First Batch Of Ogun Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Batch Of Ogun Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi (441 Views)

High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Batch Of Ogun Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi by KoboUP(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
First batch of pilgrims from Ogun State arrived from the holy land of Mecca and Medina Monday afternoon.

The Medview Airline aircraft that conveyed the 539 pilgrims touched down at the Muritala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos State, western Nigeria at exactly 1:35 pm.

Information gathered from the state Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board revealed that 1,185 pilgrims travelled from the state to the holy land this year.

One of the officials of the board who preferred anonymity because he was not authorised to speak with newsmen confirmed the information.

He also disclosed that the next batch may arrive either on Thursday or Friday.

“I want to confirm to you that first batch of the state pilgrims to Saudi Arabia arrived the country today (yesterday) and they are on their way to their various homes.

“Concerning the remaining pilgrims, I think with information at my disposal, another batch will be coming in either on Thursday or Friday.

“But, what I know is that every arrangements have been perfected and there won’t be any problem about their trip back home,”the source said.

http://www.koboup.com/2015/09/first-batch-of-ogun-pilgrims-arrive-from-saudi/
Re: First Batch Of Ogun Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi by Rawshal(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Alhamdulilah. Welcome back home..may Allah accept it as an act of ibadah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Things You Can Find In The World / Ethiopian Airlines Inspires African Women With Its 1st Ever All-female Flight / Phone Discussion: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.