Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) (25469 Views)

Skales To Sue Dontoffy For Stealing His Creativity In "For You" / Chuks D General Photoshop Himself Into Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon's Photo / Wizkid Applauds Olamide Over His 'Lagos Na Wa' 7th Album Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by AlexReports(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
It was indeed an electrifying performance from Abuja based fast rising comedian Chuks D General on Sunday at the MC AMANA -Dis-speakable Me event where he thrilled the audience with his spontaneous rib-cracking jokes.

The Delta state born radio presenter obviously stole the star-studded show with his comical prophetic revelations towards the audience that kept the crowd in laughing mood all through his presentations.

King of Comedian - Ali Baba could not resist the young man's creativity in a high profile show that had the likes of Tuface, Danny Wilson, MC Galaxy, Top politicians and celebrated personalities.

According to Ali " I am very impressed with his spontaneous presentations, you know a great comedian when you hear him crack jokes with situations around him... I am proud of him and I see him going places"

He further posted on his instagram page after the‎ event.

https://instagram.com/p/8MTHmMGare/

Chuks D General is a ‎Guest Presenter on Wazobia and Cool FM on Friday 10:00am - 2:00pm Wazobia and Saturday 9:00am - 10:00am Cool FM.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by AlexReports(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2015

Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by fiftynaira(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Alexreports + lalasticala=FP

LadyF + introvert = FTC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by royallord1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
is there a video of d guys performance

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Baba Himself grin

Howdy fams, want to use these opportunity to announce to you guys my second single drop in 4weeks.

Thanks for your love and support.

Blessings!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by Goddygee(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wu him b? First tym i day hear dis name

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by GentleYoung(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Good
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by warrior01: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Just wanna book space, have nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by freshness2020: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nice
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by damton(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
That's complimentary from an authority in comedy.
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by Dotmanroy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
K
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by Iyamar(f): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Good to hear that
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by Sweetyie(f): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
That's Good. Atleast he is not a bad belle to success

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by donklint86: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by Osaro4u2k(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ali baba ure tyme don pass we nid newer generations of joke crackers
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
cool
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nice sense of maturity showed
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by LastSurvivor: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ali Baba looks so simple..
9z one..
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by klarke(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by suyamasta(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thats nice! Alibaba in that shirt reminds me of my days in sec school!
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by flawlessT(f): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Airforce1:
Do d needful nah grin
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by femi4: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Airforce1:
Baba Himself grin

Howdy fams, want to use these opportunity to announce to you guys my 2second single drop in 4weeks.

Blessings!
2 secs single bawo?
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by condralbede(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Airforce1:
Baba Himself grin

Howdy fams, want to use these opportunity to announce to you guys my 2second single drop in 4weeks.

Blessings!
Are u serious
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Usually when they srart they are so funny. After awhile they just become boring
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
flawlessT:
Do d needful nah grin
your big round asss is tha needful i wanna do
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
condralbede:
Are u serious
typo

Modified
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by flawlessT(f): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Airforce1:
your big round asss is tha needful i wanna do
whr did u see it?
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
he's a presenter with one radio station in abuja. cool very funny guy though.
Re: Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
flawlessT:
whr did u see it?
your D.p last week

That asss is too big for you alone to carry baby

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle / Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo / IcePrince Turns Down Globacom’s Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.