Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? (3051 Views)

Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes / D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child / JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by GMan650(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
So this argument broke out my guys and I this afternoon so I decided to post in on Nairaland to see people's view about it.

Who do you think is more handsome/cute between D'banj and Wizkid?

Hit like for Wizkid and Share for D'banj.

Well as for me I think it's D'banj (Don't judge me)

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
Me..

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
hmmmn
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by Shebarh(f): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dbanj
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by GMan650(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Shebarh:
Dbanj

Hit share then if you think it's D'banj
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by libertyfather(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
It's mah home boy whiZzy
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by Sapphire86(f): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dbanj na! No contest. He has managed to keep his sexy since his came out

Wizkid was only fine when he came out. With success came his addiction to substance (so they say) now he sometimes looks crackish like Chris Brown

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by GMan650(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hit like or share on the topic to respective artiste
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by Forzap: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wizkid all d way…no contest in d Industry sef
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by RedCard1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
D'banj it is. His good looks has really stood the test of time. At only 24, Wizkid is looking worworish these days like his main man Chris Brown.
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by ykkeshua(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
There both handsome
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by InsaneTamie(m): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
D'banj..
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by Paitty(f): 12:43am On Sep 30, 2015
D'banj
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by missmary(f): 1:00am On Sep 30, 2015
My father cool
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by EtzAustine(m): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2015
na baba wizzy one
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by nuelzy: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2015
GMan650:
Hit like or share on the topic to respective artiste
are u here to resolve ur supposed arguement .......or to scavenge for likes and shares,,?
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by GMan650(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2015
nuelzy:
are u here to resolve ur supposed arguement .......or to scavenge for likes and shares,,?

Scavenge? That's pretty bad from you. The argument will be easily solved by comparing likes and shares together. Reading replies would take a whole lot of time.
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by nuelzy: 8:07am On Sep 30, 2015
GMan650:

Scavenge? That's pretty bad from you. The argument will be easily solved by comparing likes and shares together. Reading replies would take a whole lot of time.
and??
Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by WillyWest: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2015
Wizkid of cause, am not a fan of his kind of music but i cant deny that the guy just looks good on bill boards and advert. To me he is the male equivalent of Genevieve Nnaji.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Handsome/cute Between D'banj And Wizkid? by GMan650(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2015
WillyWest:
Wizkid of cause, am not a fan of his kind of music but i cant deny that the guy just looks good on bill boards and advert. To me he is the male equivalent of Genevieve Nnaji.

I don't think he's the male equivalent of Genevieve cos there are more cute male artistes like B-red and besides Omotola is hotter than Genevieve

(1) (Reply)

Jada Pinkett Smith Displays Bare Breast In Silver Embellished See-through Dress / Nairaland Upcoming Rapper And Singer, G'iyaz Looks Dapper In New Pictures / Juliet Ibrahim Arrives Russia As Russian Citizen Kneels To Propose Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.