Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Football Referee Pulls Out Gun On The Pitch After Quarrel Over Red Card - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Referee Pulls Out Gun On The Pitch After Quarrel Over Red Card (729 Views)

Bruno Boban Collapses And Dies On The Pitch After Ball Hit His Chest [VIDEO] / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Ismail Mrisho Khalfan Collapses & Dies On The Pitch After Scoring A Goal (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Referee Pulls Out Gun On The Pitch After Quarrel Over Red Card by tosmoniyi5: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
This Referee is totally crazy, he pulled out a gun all because of quarrel on red card ::: What the heck is this? Lol. A Brazilian football referee did something that most people have never seen before. He pulled a gun on the pitch during a dispute with players. Gabriel Murta was kicked and slapped by players during a match over the weekend, after he gave a player a red card. The referee, who is said to be a...

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/football-referee-pulls-out-gun-on-pitch.html
Re: Football Referee Pulls Out Gun On The Pitch After Quarrel Over Red Card by armadeo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
guy make i free you today as i am in a magnanimous mood.

i have clicked that link. i for post the pic but .....

Re: Football Referee Pulls Out Gun On The Pitch After Quarrel Over Red Card by iykedare(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Football Referee Pulls Out Gun On The Pitch After Quarrel Over Red Card by thesoj: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please take this down o. Your essay will be plagiarized. You are welcome to send me a PM instead.
I once read someone's essay (name withheld) and I realized that he had copied exactly two long paragraphs from one of the essays that were posted on here. Don't be the next person whose essay gets plagiarized.

Also, it seems you posted it in the wrong section.

iykedare:
thesoj,please help me criticize this
statement of purpose for visa
Re: Football Referee Pulls Out Gun On The Pitch After Quarrel Over Red Card by iykedare(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
thesoj:
Please take this down o. Your essay will be plagiarized. You are welcome to send me a PM instead.
I once read someone's essay (name withheld) and I realized that he had copied exactly two long paragraphs from one of the essays that were posted on here. Don't be the next person whose essay gets plagiarized.

Also, it seems you posted it in the wrong section.

Thanks. I had to post it here so no can copy it. I will remove it immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dropped Enyeama As Captain Of Eagles – Oliseh / If You’re The Chelsea Coach, What Would You Do To Solve Chelsea Present Problem? / Meet The 12-year-old Prodigy That Could Spark A Bidding War Btw Nigeria And US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.