Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Is It Possible To Lock My Whatsapp With Password? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Possible To Lock My Whatsapp With Password? (846 Views)

15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) / Google Battles Whatsapp With The New Allo Messaging Application / Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Lock My Whatsapp With Password? by fubbyy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Am tired of people reading my whatsapp conversations with people,is their any way of locking my whatsapp with password?

I've asked google but didn't get a concrete answer
Re: Is It Possible To Lock My Whatsapp With Password? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
fubbyy:
Am tired of people reading my whatsapp conversations with people,is their any way of locking my whatsapp with password?

download app lock
Re: Is It Possible To Lock My Whatsapp With Password? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
fubbyy:

Yes, download cm security and go tru d cm security settings to lock ur watzapp and any oda app u desire to lock. Its a diagram lock not an alpha numeric password lik we often do
Re: Is It Possible To Lock My Whatsapp With Password? by armadeo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
just lock the phone...

What people have unhibited access to your phone that they are just reading your messages at will??

guy talk true grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Lock My Whatsapp With Password? by kingzx0(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Use avg antivirus, then activate applock.
Re: Is It Possible To Lock My Whatsapp With Password? by Booty4me: 12:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Uninstall your WhatsApp
Re: Is It Possible To Lock My Whatsapp With Password? by biggerboyctech: 1:46am On Sep 30, 2015
you can lock it but not from someone like me, u can click http://www.dairosamson.com/2015/09/29/133/ to see reason why its not save

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10: Bring The Best Of Microsoft To Your Android Smartphone / Mobile Number Portability - Why You Should Port Your Number? / 7 Important Reasons To Buy The Sony Xperia Z5 Compact.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.