Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem (844 Views)

I Love Schengen Coutries But I Have A Problem / ADVICE! I Just Dropped Out Of Uni, Does It Mean I Cant Make It In Life? / ADVICE: I Have Been Offered Adnission But I Dont Like The Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Godwin999(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
pls i need the advice of understanding pals.
I have been very close friend with a girl for two years but she started dating a friend of mine without my knowledge. when I found out through a smart investigation, she said I didn't have Sex and date her and I never fight for what I want. I loved her very much and I was thinking of a right time to do that because I believed love is patient. I told her to go for him and they have been dating for four months now. I still love her. I went to her school but didn't allow her to see me. I want to move on with my life but its so hard. what do I do because she said she also love the other guy.
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by NiRfreak(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
U were slow in acting, your smarter friend took advantage of that. go and learn to be smarter with gals and probably dish ur patient mentality. And to feel good, go and get laid or better still start chasing other gals.beautifuls gals are everywher if uar willing to meet them.
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by mayreeh215: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Do nothing. She's already taken. You just weren't sharp enough
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Idyllic: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2015
You messed up by not expressing your true feelings for her on time. I guess she took you as just a friend. But please don't let that affect your academics. Time heals all wounds. Just try to forget about her and concentrate on your studies, with time the emotional pain will go and you will feel better. And if she is the one God has ordained to be your wife, one way or the other you will get back together and if she is not, the right one ( with even better attributes than the ones you like in her) will come around. Last bullet: Pray without ceasing concerning your relationship and let God lead so that you can know the true miss right when you meet her. The quotes below are for you.

(1) (Reply)

Professor Orders Girls To Perform Unclad In Order To Pass Final Exam. / School Of Nursing, Anua-uyo 2015/2016 Application Form Is Still On Sale. School / Wow!!! So Its True A Guy Scored 399 Points In Jamb... PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.