Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa (54286 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
The second official portrait for Emir Sanusi's 4th wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa has been released. Remember to buy yourself a brain if you are still criticizing his decision to wed an 18 year old despite the 36 year old age difference between them. Those were the Emir's exact words in a statement he released today.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/2nd-official-potrait-of-emir-sanusis-18.html

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
the first official portrait. Sa'daatu is a daughter of a king, wife of a king, mother of prince and princesses.

cc lalasticlala

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by INTROVERT(f): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
shes cute and sophisticated..... me likely....

as of age 18 is very legal

maybe others will make more sense than me grin

btw I've been preparing for the biggest interview of my life and ave done it today so am back to give y'all HELL. grin

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by adedayourt(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
shes back again!!!!

d poster sitting on my head

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by jmoore(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Is the potrait for sale?

According to the edited picture she's pretty.

Sanusi you dey enjoy oh. Only you with four wives.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by midolian(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
How can you tell me this one is child abuse? angry A full grown girl as this? What is wrong with Nigerians, biko? angry

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by socially4fun: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
She's 18. What's the noise about?

BTW, she looks like those girls on zee world.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by InsaneTamie(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sanusi is the man!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by vivypretty(f): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by InsaneTamie(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

btw I've been preparing for the biggest interview of my life and ave done it today so am back to give y'all HELL. grin

May you get whatever you interviewed for. So that peace will reign.

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Those criticizing sanusi are only jealous.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Lobolintin(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Snoring ... Can sanusi allow me to wed his own daughters

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by cocoberry(f): 12:45am On Sep 30, 2015
#whileyouwereaway# I bagged FTC thrice tongue tongue tongue

INTROVERT:

34 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by hinwazaka: 1:22am On Sep 30, 2015
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE NEW BRIDE OF SANUSI, THEN AM AFRAID THAT YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE. I HAVE SEEN HER, AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT SHE IS ACTUALLY 15 AND NOT A VIRGIN. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF HER VIRGINITY. THIS PICTURE IS NOT THAT OF HIS BRIDE. THE SANUSI, I KNOW, WILL NEVER ALLOW ANYONE SEE HER EVER AGAIN.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Decapo: 1:55am On Sep 30, 2015
Ok

Next!
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by captcochrane(m): 2:36am On Sep 30, 2015
hinwazaka:
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE NEW BRIDE OF SANUSI, THEN AM AFRAID THAT YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE. I HAVE SEEN HER, AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT SHE IS ACTUALLY 15 AND NOT A VIRGIN. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF HER VIRGINITY. THIS PICTURE IS NOT THAT OF HIS BRIDE. THE SANUSI, I KNOW, WILL NEVER ALLOW ANYONE SEE HER EVER AGAIN.

Mtcheeeew

71 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Nna ndi hausa dey fine oo...

Awon omo hausa yi ma fine gan oo

Abeg the babe make sense..

So this introvert don come back...God I join all nairalander in prayer...may she get her job

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 30, 2015
hinwazaka:

Oya where is ur proof? When they arrest you now like they arrest other bloggers, you will say buhari has started... trust me if I see a thread that reads "nairalander arrested for peddling wrong information " I will make sure I am ftc

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by iamrealdeji(m): 3:35am On Sep 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

you're here again,i bet you've been living in fear prior to the interview

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by donsteady(m): 3:40am On Sep 30, 2015
Hope this creepy thing will end here
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by gulfer: 4:03am On Sep 30, 2015
midolian:
How can you tell me this one is child abuse? angry A full grown girl as this? What is wrong with Nigerians, biko? angry
No mind them, so many twitter warlords sleep with girls lesser in age than 18yrs.

15 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by dayo23(f): 4:10am On Sep 30, 2015
She is so cute.....in the North only the Rich marries the Rich

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by maryam6(f): 4:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Cute nd matured enough.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by mizmia: 4:42am On Sep 30, 2015
hinwazaka:
If you want to write trash must you do it in capital letters

37 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by angelTI(f): 5:09am On Sep 30, 2015
She is pretty.

I still think she should be allowed to enjoy her youthfulness and not caged with marriage at this her tender age but wetin concern me.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Eldorado01(m): 5:32am On Sep 30, 2015
i see nothing wrong...if she is 18 then she has d right to her decisions and also dat lady looks more matured...me sef like her

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 30, 2015
The press is just giving this girl unnecessary publicity.....she is 18 for crying out loud...very ripe for marriage.

All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Sweetyie(f): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2015
She's beautiful
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by sauceEEP(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2015
I like her. kiss
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by justi4jesu(f): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2015
Nice Dentition. kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.