Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet (1306 Views)

Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by onyenro(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - President Muhammadu Buhari will remain in charge of Nigeria's oil portfolio in his new Cabinet, rather than trust anyone else with the source of most of Nigeria's revenue, he told Reuters on Tuesday.

"I intend to remain the minister of petroleum resources," Buhari said, adding that a minister of state would oversee the day-to-day issues of the petroleum sector.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSKCN0RT2T820150929

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by onyenro(m): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Same obj format.
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by dustmalik: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
I love this. I have been hoping this would be the case. God, i thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Baba, want to ruin everything. Tam West don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by mayreeh215: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Let's hope there are no ulterior motives
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by Oladimejjy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Good idea....

A P C!!!!!! change

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by cally3D(m): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ok! Now, Minister of Petroleum -Mohammed Buhari Lets wait another week for the next minister!
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by dustmalik: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
mayreeh215:
Let's hope there are no ulterior motives
I assure you, there are none.
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Interesting....so that he can personally oversee the looting of our oyel money!!! by those he appointed to do so in order to ensure the looted funds are well channelled into his accounts!....birds of the same feather....Rubbish!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by Abugab(m): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tam will be minister of state while Buhari is head.
They did it before and they will do it again.
NNPC is a conduit pipe that needs to be blocked.
All in the name of having petroleum minister the past administration handed the nation's commonwealth to common thieves.
Ride on presido.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by jmoore(m): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
You go collect salary as President.
You go collect salary as minister too.

There is God oh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
God thank you for giving this poster above me sense. You reason fine.

Sai Buhari My Role Model.
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by hinwazaka: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
THERE WILL BE NO MINISTERS, PERIOD. YOUR EYES WILL SOON BE OPEN.
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by mars123(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
boom...surprise number 1, more coming.
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by Haishophem(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
I don't get it why Mr President will make such decision. Does it mean that there's no one to be trusted with that post or there's no other person as competent as him to handle that position. I need some form of enlightenment on this from the analysts and political scientists
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by hinwazaka: 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Abugab:
Tam will be minister of state while Buhari is head.
They did it before and they will do it again.
NNPC is a conduit pipe that needs to be blocked.
All in the name of having petroleum minister the past administration handed the nation's commonwealth to common thieves.
Ride on presido.
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK PMB STILL REMEMBERS TAM DAVID WEST's ADDRESS, NOT TO MENTION HIS EXISTENCE. PMB IS THE MOST SELFISH MAN ON THIS EARTH. ONCE HE PARTS WAYS WITH YOU, YOU CEASE TO EXIST TO HIM. ASK TUNDE BAKARE, WHEN THERE ARE NO CAMERAS AROUND, AND HE WILL TELL YOU THAT THE LAST TIME HE SAW THE PRESIDENT, THE OLD MAN COULD NOT PLACE WHO HE WAS AND IF THEY HAD EVER MET.
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by amsad19(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2015
This is not the first time Obasanjo was a petroleum minister during his tenure.

Ride on baba all those thieves must suffer

wailerx I knw transformers cannot accommodate all of u kainji dam is not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by JAMANZE: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2015
Make sure u don't suck us dry as president and oil minister. Tinibu will then provide finance minister thereby making you two Nigerian treasures and treasurers. Nonsense change
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by Tolexander: 12:07am On Sep 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Baba, want to ruin everything. Tam West don enter one chance
stop posting for the sake!

googlesearching as usual to cite evidences why the action will be a ruin won't ruin your browsing device! cheesy
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by amsad19(m): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by laffytaffy1: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2015
jmoore:
You go collect salary as President.
You go collect salary as minister too.

There is God oh!!!!

My brother e get as e be ohhhhh!!!!
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by kogirodent: 12:13am On Sep 30, 2015
Baba should be told that he cant do everything all by himself. This self-righteousness is becoming too much. Although i would welcome his strict supervision in that sector.
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by obailala(m): 12:16am On Sep 30, 2015
hinwazaka:

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK PMB STILL REMEMBERS TAM DAVID WEST's ADDRESS, NOT TO MENTION HIS EXISTENCE. PMB IS THE MOST SELFISH MAN ON THIS EARTH. ONCE HE PARTS WAYS WITH YOU, YOU CEASE TO EXIST TO HIM. ASK TUNDE BAKARE, WHEN THERE ARE NO CAMERAS AROUND, AND HE WILL TELL YOU THAT THE LAST TIME HE SAW THE PRESIDENT, THE OLD MAN COULD NOT PLACE WHO HE WAS AND IF THEY HAD EVER MET.
Coming from someone who is known to have a rabid hate for Buhari, why should any sane human take this rubbish you have spewed seriously?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by WHOcarex: 12:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:40am On Sep 30, 2015
Minister
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by Warlord3000(m): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2015
Not a bad idea as long as everything finally clicks into place.. Fine with me wink
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by ArodewilliamsT: 6:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Out of 170 million monkeys and baboons, none is found worthy to be the minister of petroleum and the animals are rejoicing that their Dullard who awarded himself an F9 in elementary maths will make a good accountant of their source of national income. Chai zoogeria!
Re: Exclusive: Nigerian President To Become Oil Minister In New Cabinet by Abugab(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2015
hinwazaka:

Hmmm, you seem to know Buhari so well, you must be related and very close to him to even know his thought processes. I tire for you oooo

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: NDLEA Arrest Cult Goup In Abia / Rccg-pastor Shot And Killed By Fulahi Herdsmen / PHOTOS: Customs Boss Inspects Seized Pharmaceutical Products In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.