Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1139654 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (397) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mymoneygrows(f): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Darkchocolate:

DC, 1. are married women camping too even when they are serving in the same state?
2. if yes, im i to resume camp with my bags on the 28th Oct?
3. Nysc said pregnant women are not allowed in the camp, does it mean you wont serve?
4. i am presently working, how can i influence my posting to my place of work?

tanx.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mymoneygrows(f): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
adakoleagbenu:
I think the green card contains certain details about a prospective corper like name,dob,passport,qualifications,kit size specification,etc. Those who didn't pay for call up number may still print out the green card,but it won't contain call up number,unlike those who paid.

There was nothing to print if you didnt pay.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olubunmiloge: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
pls my schl has collected my id card from me,I hope there won't b problem at camp if I can't provide any id card and my second question is pls wat r d credentials dat will b needed for screening at camp.Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adakoleagbenu: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
mymoneygrows:

There was nothing to print if you didnt pay.
...really? Didn't know
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adakoleagbenu: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Olubunmiloge:
pls my schl has collected my id card from me,I hope there won't b problem at camp if I can't provide any id card and my second question is pls wat r d credentials dat will b needed for screening at camp.Thanks

most previous corpers said they photocopied the I.d card to show in camp. Some said they didn't ask for i.d card
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ceenelly(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Folabimi:
Thnks OP,
Pls wat time does daily activities start and end

Are there brks in between these activities?

Can u give examples of these daily activities?

Is it possible to belong to no group at all?
have seen my type here, no gruop team. Just there to snap pix and flex
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Folabimi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ceenelly:
have seen my type here, no gruop team. Just there to snap pix and flex
grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by durella32: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mehn dis thread mad gohhn...my questions are 1.where can i get drugs in camp.....i mean high...answers are welcome....pls i nid d answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
mymoneygrows:

DC, 1. are married women camping too even when they are serving in the same state?
2. if yes, im i to resume camp with my bags on the 28th Oct?
3. Nysc said pregnant women are not allowed in the camp, does it mean you wont serve?
4. i am presently working, how can i influence my posting to my place of work?

tanx.

1. Everyone camps expect pregnant, nursing women, or with serious medical condition. We had blind people in our camp so marriage is no excuse.
2. You go to camp on the date stated on your call up letter
3. Pregnant women serve ...they just don't camp. They will still have to go to camp to register, get their uniforms etc...and will be given the timetable and dates to come back for swearing in, swearing out, allowance collection, etc.
4. Ask your work if they can give you a letter of requesting you to be posted there. Then wait (or ask) to be rejected from where you are posted, they give nysc the letter from your company. If you already have connections, then do it whilst in camp.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
durella32:
Mehn dis thread mad gohhn...my questions are 1.where can i get drugs in camp.....i mean high...answers are welcome....pls i nid d answer

You can get high outside but be prepared to carry your load with you and not return. Decamping straight after you are tried in the camp court! smiley

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
disserious:

Whao, you are really a blessing to me - all my friends that are already through with their service refused to be of help, they are all busy with their respective lives. I dont blame them sha.

I really did took my time to read through the tread, and saw some epic answers to their respective questions, mehn you are a jeeNius.

Was first surprised, but knowing you are a Lawyer makes me dust that off, and with the way you handled all questions professionally, I cannot but help to know more about you (Social Engineering). Pls dont blame me sha!

BTW, that group on fb, are you the creator? Just asking anyway! About those blogs, you writes better and pls maybe one day you will tell me about that person you made to cry, hope he/she has stopped crying? Those pix of yours looks beautiful, would have comment more than that but someone did said you are a C-NeOR sitizen grin

What do I have to appreciate your effort/s now, I dont want to be an ingrate -- If you dont mind, lemme design your blog for free, using your own domain name. You can check whoGOhost for any plan you want, just give me the cpanel and I will do all the importing from .

I have a question, will i be allowed to take my cat with me to camp?? shocked tongue

Why not...people take their camels with them.

8 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Darkchocolate:

Camel? Lmao
Hahahaha...
That cracked me up
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kam4r(m): 12:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Lool bruh!! Your sarcasm Level is 1000
Darkchocolate:

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DavidIdakwo(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Darkchocolate:
So no one has any questions?... Don't say I didn't offer Ooo... cool
Sir. A letter has been added to my surname by JAMB, will it affect me at the NYSC camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Is snooker game part of the games in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Hello Goodmorning., I would like to ask a question...
Foreign graduates who cant get the evaluation letter needed for Camp by the ministry of Education will he/she still be mobilized. .??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by walad4yhu(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2015
DC, my sister is planning on frying chickens for me.
My question is that, what kind of container will I use to take it to camp?

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by whodohgeepee(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
A splendid job yhu doing here DC! Please, would we be allowed in camp a day before 28th or we should rather go on d set date? Thanks as yhu reply! God bless!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ubizle(f): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
@Darkchocolate. Please, are breakable plates allowed in camp or ceramics
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by miccoy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
ubizle:

Why not go with portable cooler instead.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
Is snooker game part of the games in camp?

Yes...we had a snooker table in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
ubizle:

I did mention before that no glass or breakables or metal forks/knives are allowed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
whodohgeepee:
A splendid job yhu doing here DC! Please, would we be allowed in camp a day before 28th or we should rather go on d set date? Thanks as yhu reply! God bless!

Camp will be open to receive you a day before the start date. They do this to accommodate people travelling from long distances.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
walad4yhu:
DC, my sister is planning on frying chickens for me.

My question is that, what kind of container will I use to take it to camp?

Use a cooler.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
intswagga:
Hello Goodmorning., I would like to ask a question...
Foreign graduates who cant get the evaluation letter needed for Camp by the ministry of Education will he/she still be mobilized. .??

I don't know what an evaluation form is. I didn't have to obtain any such thing. Stick to the the requirements stated on the nysc website. If you don't have it, go to your nearest secretariat and ask then whether you can go ahead without it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ubizle(f): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Darkchocolate:

I did mention before that no glass or breakables or metal forks/knives are allowed

ok, Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ubizle(f): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
miccoy:

Why not go with portable cooler instead.
Alright, thanks. I'l get that.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Icorpers: 1:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Have you heard about the new facebook for youth corpers? icorpers.com is a social media platform aimed at enriching the purpose of NYSC in Nigeria and its a social media for ex-corpers, currently serving corpers and prospective corpers at large. It is a platform established to help re-connect with that person or group of persons that u met at the camp but lost contact after service. It is also a platform whereby corp members can create groups and relate with members in their platoons and other platoons. You can also get your views out to other corpers and discuss matters arising in your state of service and get relevant solutions. It is also a platform that helps create awareness of job vacancies in Companies...............and so much more.

You can follow us on twitter: @icorpers Instagram: @icorpers Facebook: icorpers naija web: www.icorpers.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by michiwano: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Thank you.
KeriBaby:
You didn't get the chance to select other states because you are married and that's automatic deployment to ur hubby's state of residence

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Larryproff(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Op, is there free space to FORK in camp koz i want to buy some balloons. cheesy
[/quote]

This is an act of "negligent" - doing what a reasonable and sensible man would not do

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (397) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.