Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082943 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gentlesoul96(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
jineeguy:

It doesn't matter
Okay.... So which one will be written on the Nysc certificate. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kech88: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Will this batch B DT s being mobilised now be going to camp on d 24th of july too?,or r will dey still v to wait till November?, please help I need clarification to help prepare well,thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chieni(f): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Kech88:
Will this batch B DT s being mobilised now be going to camp on d 24th of july too?,or r will dey still v to wait till November?, please help I need clarification to help prepare well,thanks
not everyone will go. some will be mobilized with C, but you just have to prepare incase it happens that you will be going with B.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jahlid(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please can anybody lead me on how to go about it. The date of birth on my jamb is different from my date of birth. By the date of birth on my jamb i won't be able to go to service i will be issues exception letter.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kenlisa: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
what do I do if I don't want to go with this batch meanwhile i was listed for this july batch
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Loggin: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2018
kenlisa:
what do I do if I don't want to go with this batch meanwhile i was listed for this july batch

Two things you can do

Register and don't turn up, you'll be automatically pushed to Batch C November

Don't register, not advisable as you will have to start process of remobilization from your school

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Loggin: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Gentlesoul96:

Okay.... So which one will be written on the Nysc certificate. Thanks

The one on NYSC portal, infact when you get to camp you will still be giving a correction of name slip i.e put the name you want on your certificate

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jahlid(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Can you please help on this[quote author=jahlid post=69317277]Please can anybody lead me on how to go about it. The date of birth on my jamb is different from my date of birth. By the date of birth on my jamb i won't be able to go to service i will be issues exception letter. [/quo
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jahlid(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Can you please help on this[quote author=jahlid post=69317277]Please can anybody lead me on how to go about it. The date of birth on my jamb is different from my date of birth. By the date of birth on my jamb i won't be able to go to service i will be issues exception letter. [/quote
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by haaryobhami: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
I am a foreign student nd i am asked to upload evaluation letter,d country i school is quite far.
Last year my cousin dat graduated from same school as mine served nd 2 of my friend av served this year nd they were not required to post evaluation letter.
Even my friend dat registered on Tuesday has seen call her call up letter.
I don't understand

note:i just completed my registration today

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Angelshakira(f): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
I am seeing "you have been successfully evaluated" in my inbox,what does that mean??, while my dashboard is saying not evaluated yet
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Angelshakira(f): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
haaryobhami:
I am a foreign student nd i am asked to upload evaluation letter,d country i school is quite far.
Last year my cousin dat graduated from same school as mine served nd 2 of my friend av served this year nd they were not required to post evaluation letter.
Even my friend dat registered on Tuesday has seen call her call up letter.
I don't understand

note:i just completed my registration today

I just completed mine today too and I saw this message in my email "congratulations you have been successfully evaluated" while my dashboard is sayin diff thing

you can get evaluation letter at alausa,lagos
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Angelshakira(f): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
i got this in my inbox and my dashboard is saying not evaluated yet.....i don't understand

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by haaryobhami: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Angelshakira:

I just completed mine today too and I saw this message in my email "congratulations you have been successfully evaluated" while my dashboard is sayin diff thing

pls,where in alausa.
can u pm me ur whatsapp number.
i really need to get it done 2mao
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by haaryobhami: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Angelshakira:

pls dm me on whatsapp on where i can do my evaluation letter
and can i know d price pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lomaxx: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Guys. I have an exam on the 2nd of August 2018. By then we would most likely be in Camp. Can I get an exeat out of camp and go for my exam? Is it possible?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Newfoundland: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2018
Good morning...
Please I need advise, my name arrangements is different in some of my documents.
Say , my name is John Mikel Obi David
Surname- John
First name- Mikel
Middle name- Obi
Other name- David.

In my waec, the name is arranged as; John Mikel O
In my jamb result ; John Mikel Obi
In my school and jamb admission letter; John Obi Mikel
In my birth certificate; John Mikel David( though I have a new one which carries John Mikel Obi, but the one I submitted to school carries David)
My int'l passport- John Mikel Obi
So here, only my jamb and school admissions carries a different arrangement.
I am in my finals, and I'm concerned if this might be an issue with nysc or employment or even travels.
Please advise on what to do.

If I decide to change my jamb adm letter to that of waec ( from John Obi Mikel to John Mikel Obi) so that all my certs carry same arrangements...what about all my school results, my portal, my course forms etc that have carried John Obi Mikel
Please, advise
Cc; justwise, kaboninc, lalasticlala, Seun, lomaxx, lagusta, finestboi, jarus

Can affidavit settle this For nysc, employment and travels??
If I'm traveling out for my masters, and I tendered my waec with (John Mikel O) but my degree cert is now (John Obi Mikel), won't this pose an issue?
Or for employment; waec - John Mikel O, degree cert - John Obi Mikel...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thepillarofafrica(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2018
I just had a graduate trainee job offer in Lagos meanwhile I'm serving in Abia state. Has anyone been in such a situation or knows how to handle it with regards to monthly tumprint ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by haaryobhami: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Angelshakira:

pls try to reply me,i beg of u.
i need to settle this evaluation letter issue very early on Monday
how much does it cost nd can i collect it within a day
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by QuinieR(f): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
haaryobhami:
pls try to reply me,i beg of u.
i need to settle this evaluation letter issue very early on Monday
how much does it cost nd can i collect it within a day

Re you in lagos,there is alausa @ikeja,a Nd yes you should be able to collect it that day..dnt no abt the price tho..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by haaryobhami: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
QuinieR:

Re you in lagos,there is alausa @ikeja
yes am goim there on monday morning,thnx
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gentlesoul96(m): 6:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Loggin:

The one on NYSC portal, infact when you get to camp you will still be giving a correction of name slip i.e put the name you want on your certificate
Okay... Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adukuj222: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
NASSARAWA
KADUNA
ENUGU
CROSS RIVER

Which one I suppose pray and fast for abeg guys ??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Domlayomi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
. Immediately after i finished the reg on Tuesday i click the name correction and i attempted correcting my name but mistakenly submitted before I could correct my name it submitted now I can't change my name
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adeshile2: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please guys , i have Lagos birth certificate , and filled Lagos as place of birth during online registration and ogun state as state of origin ..

Is it okay to go to camp with the Lagos birth certificate?

Thanks .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by obumsway(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Pls when are we printing call up letter ? Just hope this extension won't affect camping date angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: Ishiewo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.