Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1093840 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by samson147(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Brainiacbbb:
He said this weekend.. But so far nothing. I'm still hopeful. Have you seen Your own letter?
08161739963 call me bro let's talk
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ball22: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
good afternoon everyone, I just graduated and I'm 31years but wish to go for NYSC, I wish to know if I stand a chance to go for service. please kindly tell me the procedure on how to go about this, thanks in anticipation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please who knows the day in the week when NDLEA special CDS Lagos usually meet?
Please it's urgent
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Alajehub: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Can anyone tell me when NYSC 2019 batch A registration is starting and ending ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bitnet(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
80% corper's and students can't recite Nigeria pledge | funny african video | comedy | penzazotv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMtyXOlyYWM
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Alajehub:
After election we all would know that. Be patient
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:29am On Jan 26, 2019
Which form is this?
I have submitted my jamb regularization to my school already I saw this on my jamb portal

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jellystanley: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
I have issues with my bank and there was a mistake on my DOB, will I still receive alawee. Name and other information are intact. The difference is 1996 instead of 1995. Need a response asap

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by omamush(f): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nysc just introduced biometric capture on CDS days and corp members must be captured atleast twice a month before the monthly clearance else you won't be allowed to do your biometric. I think they did it to curb ghost corpers, Who knows how serious they are taking this for now.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Accurate5(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jellystanley:
I have issues with my bank and there was a mistake on my DOB, will I still receive alawee. Name and other information are intact. The difference is 1996 instead of 1995. Need a response asap
you will receive your allawee but you may not be able to withdraw your money if your bank details do not tally with your BVN details.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kandydude1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Which of the dates of births does NYSC use for mobilization, waec or Jamb?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by flavourwole: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
A friend lost his original NYSC,he served between 2004 and 2005,pls he wants to know if it's possible to get anothet one,and what are the steps to follow. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by odizeey(m): 12:27am On Jan 30, 2019
please I want to know if corp members are mandated to do extra lessons for those serving in private schs, cos my principal dey give me serious wahala
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Benteroine(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2019
I lost my original WAEC result. And I went to get a confirmation letter from them but I as told I wasn't going to be given and they'd send it to NYSC HQ. And I need need it for the next mobilisation. I also have the confirmation letter from my school. Can anybody help?
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by obong003(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please is there anyone who has received allawee but did not do January clearance because of relocation matters?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ball22:
good afternoon everyone, I just graduated and I'm 31years but wish to go for NYSC, I wish to know if I stand a chance to go for service. please kindly tell me the procedure on how to go about this, thanks in anticipation
Give me a call
And let's see how best you can be helped
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Alajehub:
18th February - 17th march

If u need assistance with posting and relocation then give me. A. Call
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
kandydude1:
Which of the dates of births does NYSC use for mobilization, waec or Jamb?

Give a call 08105652232
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Benteroine:
I lost my original WAEC result. And I went to get a confirmation letter from them but I as told I wasn't going to be given and they'd send it to NYSC HQ. And I need need it for the next mobilisation. I also have the confirmation letter from my school. Can anybody help?
Thanks

The issue with this is that once you do it, this is what you would carry for the rest of your life.
And companies don't want to understand.

If you really need assistance then give me a call and let's see the best you can get outside the option you already have.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Heemcelph: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Preciouserhabor:

Give a call 08105652232
What if someone comes on here and post something like "I'm experiencing a rough phase in my life at the moment, can somebody please help me with some cash?"
Would your response be "Give a call 08105652232"?
I bet you'd ignore. From NYSC problem solving, you jump go WAEC... Weldone!

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Swizz1: 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Heemcelph:

What if someone comes on here and post something like "I'm experiencing a rough phase in my life at the moment, can somebody please help me with some cash?"
Would your response be "Give a call 08105652232"?
I bet you'd ignore. From NYSC problem solving, you jump go WAEC... Weldone!

lwkmd..lolzzz... the guy amuses me...everything he knows...if someone wants to board a flight" give me a call" ...when you call him now. he will talk about money...bros please calm down...#one love #

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Benteroine:
Thanks
Wait, what?
What has your waec got to do with NYSC?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
odizeey:
please I want to know if corp members are mandated to do extra lessons for those serving in private schs, cos my principal dey give me serious wahala
oh boy...
See one chance.

Is there no extra pay for the extra lesson?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by odizeey(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2019
hausadreturn:
oh boy...
See one chance.

Is there no extra pay for the extra lesson?
no o
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by omamush(f): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
odizeey:
no o

Don't agree to it, u better stand your ground especially if they are not paying up to what they pay other staffs, or he does not agree to pay u for the extra lesson, these private schools can use someone anyhow if u give them the chance to.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jpreyz(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Benteroine:
Thanks

You don't need it bro...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by odizeey(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
omamush:

Don't agree to it, u better stand your ground especially if they are not paying up to what they pay other staffs, or he does not agree to pay u for the extra lesson, these private schools can use someone anyhow if u give them the chance to.
I've been telling them since last term. I'm planning on meeting g my lgi mk dem change me. Disturbance too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.