Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084899 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
Alfred234:

Oh the portal is open again that means they don't have enough pcms yet. Camp will probably be postponed to early September.
that is just your assumption because NYSC already posted on their official page that camp is opening on 24th Tuesday
But this is Nigeria…..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Alfred234(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
temizeee:
that is just your assumption because NYSC already posted on their official page that camp is opening on 24th Tuesday
But this is Nigeria…..
Well let's wait and see, because i think people who will register on Saturday since the registration has been extended might not get their call up number till Monday and camp is supposed to open on Tuesday.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Udantu: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Alfred234:

Well let's wait and see, because i think people who will register on Saturday since the registration has been extended might not get their call up number till Monday and camp is supposed to open on Tuesday.

Camp has been rescheduled to 31st August

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Udantu: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Alfred234:

Oh the portal is open again that means they don't have enough pcms yet. Camp will probably be postponed to early September.

Your assumption is. Correct. They have postponed it

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Alfred234(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Udantu:

Camp has been rescheduled to 31st August
Alright then... We go dey wait.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Alfred234:

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hi guys, please is it possible for someone to redeployed back to his state of origin?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Udantu: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
Hi guys, please is it possible for someone to redeployed back to his state of origin?

Expect if you are married no
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
If you can work it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
VTJN:
If you can work it.
I want to work it but I don't know any sure link
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
I want to work it but I don't know any sure link
get in touch with me on WhatsApp and get it done

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Thewordgirl(f): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
_*CALL FOR WRITERS!!!*_

Earn up to 80,000 Naira monthly working as a content writer remotely.
Do you have what it takes? Complete the questionnaire to apply.
https://forms.gle/2SPX3HV2Tz1AS3uv9
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tovic009: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
temizeee:
But this is Nigeria…..

I’m having an error from my date of birth which is 30th March 199X in all my certificates and waec results but while checking the Nysc dashboard basic details,It is showing me 28th March 199X.Please how can I rectify this
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Perembo1: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Foreign students who wish to get their EVALUATION letter before NYSC can contact me on

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by maiiilooo(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2021
Hello guys.
i have'nt done my registration yet cause my school failed to upload our senate list on time,so i'm looking forward to batch c. By the way can someone please tell me all the document i need for nysc registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Udantu: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2021
maiiilooo:
Hello guys.
i have'nt done my registration yet cause my school failed to upload our senate list on time,so i'm looking forward to batch c. By the way can someone please tell me all the document i need for nysc registration?

If you are not a foreign student just your passport and jamb reg number
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Pierced(f): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2021
Pls......when is the dead line for registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2021
Hi
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Udantu: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2021
Pierced:
Pls......when is the dead line for registration?

2day
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by maiiilooo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Udantu:

Ahh only? Thanks sha
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Davey456:
I apologize for my earlier messages. I did not know they were against the rules and regulations of NYSC. And I apologize to the DG of NYSC. I do not indulge in activities relating to Direct Posting and Redeployment. Cc: 08033497045
wetin ??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizabeet(f): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
The One that Nysc is just extending registration date, I don't understand o
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2021
lizabeet:
The One that Nysc is just extending registration date, I don't understand o
i wonder too
I guess they haven’t gotten enough people they wanted to go for the orientation camp….hence they keep extending for more people to register
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Pheonix222: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Recently left camp and looking for a place of primary assignment in lagos?

We have an opening for an admin Assistant.

Allowance: 30k

Interested persons should send their CV to business@technext.ng using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Morningstarrr(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Udantu:

Any idea when the next registration will be?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Udantu: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Any idea when the next registration will be?

It should be in October because batch C stream 1 starts camping on 26th October
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rockyrascal(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
lizabeet:
Hi Everyone,for those of us that registered with batch B stream 1 and we didn't see call up letter can we fill the COVID-19 test form while we wait for call up letter.
i have filled mine and it was successful
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Morningstarrr(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Udantu:

It should be in October because batch b stream 1 starts camping on 26th October
Many thanks boss
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Udantu: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Many thanks boss

I meant Batch C stream 1 starts on October 26th
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Udantu: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
ATTENTION: COMPULSORY WEBINAR FOR ALL 2021 ‘B’ STREAM II PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS (PCMs)

This is to notify all 2021 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Prospective Corps members (PCMs) that there is going to be a webinar meeting organised by the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) on Friday, 27th August 2021 at 10am prompt.

Attendance is compulsory for all PCMS and only those who attend the webinar will be given access to print their callup letters to proceed to the orientation camp on the 31st of August 2021.

The link for the Webinar meeting will be provided in due course via the dashboards of the PCMs.
Signed

NYSC Management

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oluwapelumi01(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
NYSC Medical Fitness Certificate!!!

Have you gotten your medical fitness certificate ready or you're still doubting if it's necessary; it's a compulsory document you'll have to present before being allowed into the camp.

Therefore, save yourself the stress and get a genuine medical fitness certificate at an affordable price.

Avoid being exploited at the camp, get yourself prepared.

WhatsApp or call: 08170645121

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.