Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084892 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
ebis9394:
Pls when will relocation start again for Batch B stream 1?

They said relocation will be possible after 3 months. So when exactly will it start?
Relocation is ongoing for all batches and streams...if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jidesam01: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2021
Please, does ogun tech hub pay corp member? I want to apply there for my ppa.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 7:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Morning guys, just saw my my finals results and everything is good. Can I still go for service this year?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Please house, i applied for relocation while on camp, i filled oyo state as my state of relocation sadly i was given ppa on the last day which indicates that the relocation failed… i checked my portal later all i see is your relocation is being processed but the intended state on it was Ogun state which got me confused �….I’ve been checking since we left camp two days ago still the same….
1.Has anyone had issues like this in the past?
2.How long will it take to get approved if you had experience this before?
3.The Ogun state i saw has intended state still got me confused if anyone can explain
I’ll be glad if i can get a quick and real fact

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by benjaspa: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Good morning guys,
I want to cancel my redeployment how do I go about it?
I am from batch b2 kwara but redeployed to Enugu. I don't have the urge anymore to go to Enugu. I tried canceling online since Wednesday but still it hasn't been approved!!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emarex: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2021
Good morning everyone
My phone number on senate list is no longer in use. Pls guys is it going to affect my nysc registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kayceelittle(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2021
Are you looking for a place to study and get certified, look no further here on certfee, we got you covered. At a very cheap and affordable price.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
lajid:
Morning guys, just saw my my finals results and everything is good. Can I still go for service this year?

Anyone please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by okoIYAyin(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
lajid:

Anyone please?

It depends on if your school is ready to mobilize or not. If they're, you're good to go!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Melbrom(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
When is the last batch for this year?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ihenzy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dstar434:

1) You should still be able to serve this year, if your school forwards it's Senate list to NYSC on time before the next batch in October

2) For this, kindly visit the nearest JAMB office for necessary amendments. I think they do have a solution to that.

3) For this, pray hard (if you do believe in prayers) and try to link up with people you know can help you secure your choice state.
I've got similar issues regarding the date of birth and I was told at the state jamb office that correction for date is not available currently. I confused seriously, lemme know if you succeed in changing it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BlessingAgabus: 1:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Please is there available PPA at abeokuta with a good accommodation? I'm to report at the secretariat for documentation by next week.
B.sc sociology!

I will be grateful for all your kind response.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by daneni1(m): 5:20am On Sep 25, 2021
temizeee:
Please house, i applied for relocation while on camp, i filled oyo state as my state of relocation sadly i was given ppa on the last day which indicates that the relocation failed… i checked my portal later all i see is your relocation is being processed but the intended state on it was Ogun state which got me confused �….I’ve been checking since we left camp two days ago still the same….
3.The Ogun state i saw has intended state still got me confused if anyone can explain

It might take 2weeks to one month before it's been approved.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 6:16am On Sep 25, 2021
daneni1:

It might take 2weeks to one month before it's been approved.
i really look forward to that….. thanks for the headsup
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emarex: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2021
Emarex:
Good morning everyone
My phone number on senate list is no longer in use. Pls guys is it going to affect my nysc registration?
Can someone pls help me out
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dennismaria(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2021
Emarex:

Can someone pls help me out

I had same issue. It didn't affect me

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emarex: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dennismaria:

I had same issue. It didn't affect me
alright, thanks alot.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
temizeee:
This will not change, it will remain like this for a month plus and if at all it's approved, you'll be relocated to Ogun state instead of Oyo.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by djtommy(m): 5:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Please house, when I was on camp I was unable to open a bank account due to bvn issue, but now I have redeployed is there a way I can go about opening it here in my new state.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Angelcatherine(f): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2021
Please has batch C senate list upload started?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tmanis(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hello bosses

I was posted to kano, where I had traveled to for my orientation camp. The plan was to redeploy back to Oyo state, as I was already working with a company there, even though it is my state of origin.

The person handling it initially said no. Eed to get redeployment form and submit medical report in camp, so it won't clash with the outside arrangement he is making, but unfortunately, it didn't work, as I got a posting letter to a ppa in kano.

I contacted another person, told them what was on ground, he told me no need to report, I paid him, sent details and, I traveled back without reporting.

Like 2 days ago, I saw Ogun State processing on my portal , and I called his attention to it, he told me he will inform the 'IT officer' , and it will come out as Oyo.

Now yesterday, which was supposed to be the deadline he gave me, nothing was approved, and he's telling me I'm not eligible for redeployment till October ending, and I have to go back to kano to report at the initial ppa they gave me

Please, is there a way to run this without having to travel back 17 hours to kano and have Oyo State as my redeployment destination?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Realrex(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2021
If you are a corper serving in port Harcourt like this comment let's meet.

also, check my signature. The hustle will favour you during this service year.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2021
tmanis:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hello bosses

I was posted to kano, where I had traveled to for my orientation camp. The plan was to redeploy back to Oyo state, as I was already working with a company there, even though it is my state of origin.

The person handling it initially said no. Eed to get redeployment form and submit medical report in camp, so it won't clash with the outside arrangement he is making, but unfortunately, it didn't work, as I got a posting letter to a ppa in kano.

I contacted another person, told them what was on ground, he told me no need to report, I paid him, sent details and, I traveled back without reporting.

Like 2 days ago, I saw Ogun State processing on my portal , and I called his attention to it, he told me he will inform the 'IT officer' , and it will come out as Oyo.

Now yesterday, which was supposed to be the deadline he gave me, nothing was approved, and he's telling me I'm not eligible for redeployment till October ending, and I have to go back to kano to report at the initial ppa they gave me

Please, is there a way to run this without having to travel back 17 hours to kano and have Oyo State as my redeployment destination?
Brother you have to chill because I’m facing the same issue right now….. na ogun state dey my portal too , hopefully it will change soon….. but if it will be processed before the end of October I don’t think you need to goto kano for anything…. As yr monthly clearance will be needed by November which you would have been redeployed to oyo state so chill
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Okohmercy: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2021
Hi
Pls am new here and need urgent answer
I finished 2018 and as a part time student
Now I need an exclusion letter and have not registered on the portal before how do I know if my sch sent my name and is it possible to get my exclusion letter
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SimpleGuy001: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Hello bosses, please I’m hoping my school is able to send their senate list for batch C.

But then, please I want to work my way to Lagos. Is there a way to do this, I know money will be involved. Please how do I go about this?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tmanis(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2021
temizeee:

Brother you have to chill because I’m facing the same issue right now….. na ogun state dey my portal too , hopefully it will change soon….. but if it will be processed before the end of October I don’t think you need to goto kano for anything…. As yr monthly clearance will be needed by November which you would have been redeployed to oyo state so chill

Is Oyo State your state of origin too ?

Also, if I chill, the maximum 21 days maximum given to report would have passed, that would mean they will end my service year..

also, won't there be cds and clearance in October?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ParkiaZerm(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Pls can anyone tell me a good paying PPA in Kano State Pls?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Collinsemegreat(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jaymidas001:

Uniben is my Alma mater, I'm currently in camp, I had the same issue but it was handled differently. My department omitted 'm' from my middle name but I didn't tell dem at student affairs because the man who cleared me at exams & records told me to just register like that. I applied for name correction with my department after being cleared by student affairs, and also applied for name correction on my dashboard after registering for NYSC and it turned out perfectly.

Your statement of result carried the wrong name?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jaymidas001: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Collinsemegreat:

Your statement of result carried the wrong name?
Yes.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joanee20(f): 1:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Please is ppa letter out for batch B stream 2? And if yes where can I get it. Am in Rivers State, i didn't stay in camp. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by djtommy(m): 5:20am On Sep 27, 2021
djtommy:
Please house, when I was on camp I was unable to open a bank account due to bvn issue, but now I have redeployed is there a way I can go about opening it here in my new state.

Please I need answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.