Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1093034 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2021
Rilwayne001:

Are we going to pay before we get the green card printed?
Printing of green card is free
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rilwayne001: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Printing of green card is free

What’s now with the fee that we paid if we can gett call up letter from school? cry
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2021
Rilwayne001:

What’s now with the fee that we paid if we can gett call up letter from school? cry
You paid that money inorder for you to print your call up letter online. If you want to pick up your call up letter at your school then you need not to pay

While that of green card you get it within maximum of 24hrs/a day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2021
Good morning to the prospective corp members that have either registered for the previous batch or stream but didn't report to camp due to being posted to a distant state and to those that just registered and received callup number.

You can now work on your posting to any state of your choice so you'll be able to camp and serve in the state you desire.
If interested, you can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) to get it done at an affordable cost.

Note: without influencing your posting, you'll camp in any state given to you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sagaxity(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Good afternoon, can one who is over age still go for NYSC if interested? Please it's urgent.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
sagaxity:
Good afternoon, can one who is over age still go for NYSC if interested? Please it's urgent.
If you graduated at the age of 30 and above, the answer is no
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adto(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Pls from the printout d guy gave me ....there is PCM's signature...where will I sign that thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BenDanor(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Please the NYSC Batch C portal that is open, is it that all those that their names are in the senate list have to register now and then they will be separated to their various streams?

OR

This portal that is open now is for only those that wish to go for stream 1. Then when they are done with camp, another registration portal will open for those that want to go for stream 2?

4 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jahanara2021: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
*NYSC registration commences soon and you are yet to figure out a way to get your camp kits and accessories?*

*MO's Collections will ease that stress. All you have to do is send in a DM to https:///+2348104012688*

*Let's get you ready!�*

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
sagaxity:
Yes you can, but you have to influence it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Idrisk19(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Spherical77:
Yes you can, but you have to influence it
as how??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Idrisk19:

as how??
You pay inorder to reduce your age below 30 then you are eligible afterwards
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Idrisk19(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Spherical77:
You pay inorder to reduce your age below 30 then you are eligible afterwards
what's the processing??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sagaxity(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
How do I need to?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davbravo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
BenDanor:
Please the NYSC Batch C portal that is open, is it that all those that their names are in the senate list have to register now and then they will be separated to their various streams?

OR

This portal that is open now is for only those that wish to go for stream 1. Then when they are done with camp, another registration portal will open for those that want to go for stream 2?
Yes and No..it's possible some people will be asked to wait for Stream 2, but also the portal will be opened again for Stream 2 registration (this will be for those whose names are added during the supplementary upload of the Senate list for Batch C and for those that chose not to apply during stream 1 registration)

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davbravo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
adto:
Pls from the printout d guy gave me ....there is PCM's signature...where will I sign that thanks
you are the PCM
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RMsam(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hello guys. Please I paid for registration but it's not yet reflected on my dashboard. Checked payment receipt, it said transaction pending since about 7:15am in the morning. Tried paying again but it said "oops already processed"... What's happening please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davbravo(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2021
RMsam:
Hello guys. Please I paid for registration but it's not yet reflected on my dashboard. Checked payment receipt, it said transaction pending since about 7:15am in the morning. Tried paying again but it said "oops already processed"... What's happening please
Hope it has reflected now..if it hasn't, just exercise patience. My friends payment reflected in the mid night
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Idrisk19:
what's the processing??
get in touch with me on WhatsApp if you're interested. 08097040690
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by FashionCapital(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2021
Please I happen to fall under this category,, has anyone gone through this process before...if yes,I hope its not a stressful process ...and what are the document(s) to carry along to ones institution? Thanks in advance

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ologuntheo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hello nairalanders!
Pls I need urgent answers from you!
Another person enrolled for my biometric data and passport capture due to the carelessness of the cafe where I registered.
Please what can I do?
I have gone to report at the nysc secretariat today, but they ask me to come back on Monday.
I am scared because the registration is closing on Monday and i haven't paid for the call up letter!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Pierced(f): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Pls........
when is camp starting?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Donnie835: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Pierced:
Pls........
when is camp starting?

October 26th. The tentative date in circulation.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jagaban880: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
please will medical fitness certificate from primary healthcare center be accepted in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rilwayne001: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Donnie835:

October 26th. The tentative date in circulation.

Camp opens for how many days before it’s closed?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Donnie835: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Rilwayne001:

Camp opens for how many days before it’s closed?

For 21 days.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LordeCalifornia: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
kyrian0:

If you graduated at the age of 30 and above, the answer is no

What if I graduated before the age of 30, and then now I am currently over 30 years old, would I still be eligible to serve if I want to?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by TraderTk: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
I registered on Thursday and i'm yet to get my call-up number. What could be wrong please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 1pluszone: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
I cannot find the covid 19 form anywhere on my dashboard.. is the covid 19 registration necessary and if so, how do i get the link please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jerrisonjeff(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2021
LordeCalifornia:

What if I graduated before the age of 30, and then now I am currently over 30 years old, would I still be eligible to serve if I want to?
Yes because the key point is ro graduate b4 30 years.... If u graduated at 28years old and u didnt go for service mayb due ro money or work then u are now 45 years old and u are ready... Then u can still serve cos u graduated b4 30 years of age ..

They dont look ar ur current age but ur graduation age
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jerrisonjeff(m): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2021
1pluszone:
I cannot find the covid 19 form anywhere on my dashboard.. is the covid 19 registration necessary and if so, how do i get the link please?

Its on ur dashboard and bside d covid reat is done in camp free of charge.... Others can show u the location of the print out when u get to camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jerrisonjeff(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2021
1pluszone:

Don't worey yourself so much....
U eill surely get yours... Its all computerized processess... just exeecise little patient...

Many PCM experience delays in this too and its normal

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.