Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083037 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Zinko: 4:24pm On Feb 14
Pls I have a question to ask regarding the NYSC Registration
I have a friend who s names are as follows (not real name)

Statement of result:Joseph .A. adebayo

Jamb result: Joseph .A. Adebayo

NIN: Joseph adewale adebayo
All other documents are Joseph adewale adebayo

Hope this wouldn't be an issue during the registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Genset: 12:23am On Feb 15
Can I change my ppa after 6 months? My ppa is after my life. Pls helpppp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nzlove: 12:37am On Feb 15
My school has not yet release our statement of result and camp registration is today. Pls what can I do. I graduated last year
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Success0007: 6:39am On Feb 15
Genset:
Can I change my ppa after 6 months? My ppa is after my life. Pls helpppp

Yes

Whats app; ‪0813 861 3072‬
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chizzypresh(f): 5:42am On Feb 26
Please which PPA pays well in Asaba,Delta State
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nightfox01(m): 7:46am On Feb 26
Please is there a date for 2024 batch A stream 2,

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Blaqbea: 10:12pm On Feb 27
Pls when is the p.o.p for batch A stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by javasoft: 2:07am On Feb 28
Corper wee

Did u need an apartment in sokoto town ( wamako, sokoto north, sokoto south, kware e.t.c)

Caliphate property is your sure plug.

Mail: zizou099@gmail.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Postinor: 4:31pm On Mar 03

You might have heard the wrong message from your school. I really don't think NYSC has a business with your WAEC unless you have a date of birth related issue. Your WAEC result therefore authenticate your real age.

Where you might have an issue is when the name on jamb's portal doesn't match that of the school's record.

You have to be careful before making another wrong choice. But if you insist on changing your name with JAMB, you have to apply for correction of name. You'll then pay the sum of #2,500 and submit an indemnity to your school, alongside some other relevant documents as the WAEC result, birth certificate, etc.

Your vice chancellor has to sign the indemnity and the indemnity transported to JAMB's office in your state. JAMB then sends it to the national headquarters in Abuja. When that is done, you're good to go.

Looking at the process, it might take a while to be completed. Make confirmation of what exactly your problem is before jumping into another problem.
pls what is an indemnity form
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Solomondwriter: 8:00am On Mar 10
Complaints to or against sad angry angry
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by berbs: 5:02pm On Mar 12
Good evening to us all and Ramadan Kareem. Please I'd like someone to help me to process non appearance Medical Fitness Cert for Lagos state. If you can help me, kindly dm. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Deathstroke00(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19
Hello

The name on my school documents and NIN is Adam Umar Farouq

While BVN is Adamu Umar faruk

Hope it won't cause a problem in NYSC ? Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jeje247: 7:50am On Mar 21
Thank you for this

Thumbs up OP, I was just reading through when I spotted this.

Rejection has a lot to do with color codes, not just what is written down, I learnt this during one of the meetings we set up for the NYSC staff and corps absorbing institutions.

If a person is compelled by a corps member to fill for rejection, he uses a red pen, he could write sweet words, but between him and the NYSC staff, there is a hidden message in the red ink, the corps member gets thrown to a likely worse PPA, except you pull more strings.

So, once you see your principal pick up a red pen(with the excuse that he cannot find his blue pen), offer him your blue pen, or just find another way to make him write in blue or black.

It is a punishable offence to reject where you are posted to.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by perfectedQueen(f): 5:30pm On Mar 23
LADIES ONLY
This is for only ladies in Abuja. So if you are a lady and you live in Abuja then this good news is for you. I want to create a WhatsApp group for ladies living in Abuja. I know most of us have been hurt in our past but I believe with the help of God this will be different
In this group we will chat,interact, laugh, study the word of God, have fun and most importantly pray together.
SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SISTER OR SISTERS TO TRUST, SISTERS YOU CAN GROW SPIRITUALLY WITH, THEN CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP. 08110037573

LET CREATE A HOME
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ajamobe007(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24
Good evening all, I would like to know how much total Energies pay NYSC members. I'm working on carrying out my service with the company either in Lagos or Port Harcourt.

Also, I'm currently working with a company where if I continue with them, i.e carry out my NYSC with them I would be taking home #100,000 with my NYSC allowance. So I need to know if I should press my total Energies button connections or not. I need to know how much they pay Corpers. But I Know for a certainty that they pay undergraduate interns 30k.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ajamobe007(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24
Ajamobe007:
Good evening all, I would like to know how much total Energies pay NYSC members. I'm working on carrying out my service with the company either in Lagos or Port Harcourt.

Also, I'm currently working with a company where if I continue with them, i.e carry out my NYSC with them I would be taking home #100,000 with my NYSC allowance. So I need to know if I should press my total Energies button connections or not. I need to know how much they pay Corpers. But I Know for a certainty that they pay undergraduate interns 30k.

Also, I have another question to ask. I would like to know if 4-5million naira will be enough for my travelling, housing and feeding expenses when I get into USA for my PhD post graduate studies before I get paid my first stipend by my school. I'm writing the GRE and TOEFL exams this year in preparation for my Post graduate program. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by manychallenges: 10:11am On Mar 25
I ought to have finished school since 2022. But the pandemic and strikes happened. Finished late last year.
The thing now is I will be 30 by April and my school hasn't mobilized us yet. Our results ain't even out yet
My school might mobilize us for next registration which is around June/July.
What are my chances of serving or I should just forget about service?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mindsta(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25
manychallenges:
I ought to have finished school since 2022. But the pandemic and strikes happened. Finished late last year.
The thing now is I will be 30 by April and my school hasn't mobilized us yet. Our results ain't even out yet
My school might mobilize us for next registration which is around June/July.
What are my chances of serving or I should just forget about service?

It's your date of graduation that NYSC considers not the date of mobilization by your school, so you are good to go
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by zerojinx(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26
Good afternoon people, when I registered JAMB in 2015 they made a mistake in my DOB, they used June 2 1966 instead of June 2 1996 I figured this error out when I was in 200L and went back to JAMB to rectify it. They told me it was done and gave me a form to fill and submit to my school, which I did. Months later I checked my JAMB profile and noticed it was changed. Until yesterday I registered NYSC batch A stream 2 2024 and when I was done with the registration, the last page that was supposed to bring up my call up later brought out to collect my exemption letter from my school because my DOB showed June 2 1966.

Please I need help on what step to take next, I even went to NYSC office in Surulere but they said they can't help me, I also called the NYSC mobilisation officer from my school and he said he used June 2 1996 and doesn't know what to do. Please guys I really appreciate any help

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by emmanuelson20: 4:36pm On Mar 26
I lost contact with someone I met during my NYSC. I have tried different social media platforms to locate this person, to no avail. What other tips can anyone recommend? Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Felicia199: 7:55am On Mar 27
Hello, please I need help in knowing if people who studied online for their bachelor's degree are able to serve in Nigeria or we just get an exemption. Please I will appreciate response.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jeje247: 2:20pm On Mar 27
Darkchocolate:

Daily activités start at 5am with Physical Training - a typical day is Physical training, to showers, breakfast, marching, lunch, marching, dinner, lights out.

food time is your break time. It is possible, I guess but you have to be somewhere during activities time and if the soldiers find out anywhere else or in mamma market when it is activity time, you will be punished.
Marching like 3 times a day. What kind of thing is that?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Amara97(f): 11:15am On Mar 28
Abeg for married people who are not going to camp,
Are we suppose to medical fitness and report ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Charlex23(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28
Please guys. I registered for Nysc batch A stream 2 yesterday. Although, I noticed there was a mistake in my DOB. It was supposed to be October 11th rather I saw October 10th. Is there any way this could be corrected in the camp?would this create a problem for me in the future? And would my DOB be written boldly on my Nysc certificate. I need help pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Charlex23(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28
Amara97:
Abeg for married people who are not going to camp,
Are we suppose to medical fitness and report ?
No you don’t need medical fitness and report. Only singles do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by KingOfC: 2:38pm On Mar 30
Hello guys please I have a problem, it probably a common problem but I don't know what to do.
My Jamb and School details are missing my middle name but my other official documents contain my full three names. And with how nysc is now using nin to collect details I am in trouble. What can I do please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Johnardy: 11:54am On Apr 02
if organization give a request letter to an individual for nysc posting will the person be post to that company without the organization being on the nysc list ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Johnardy: 12:00pm On Apr 02
if organization give a request letter to an individual for nysc will the person be post to that company without the organization being on the nysc list ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Felicia199: 8:41pm On Apr 05
Hi everyone,
Please I am trying to know how to get an exemption letter from NYSC, because they said people who studied online can't serve. Please I did my bsc in public health online in a university in the USA. Please I need help. I'm confused.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lastbornbuns: 9:23pm On Apr 05
emmanuelson20:
I lost contact with someone I met during my NYSC. I have tried different social media platforms to locate this person, to no avail. What other tips can anyone recommend? Thanks.
If you can remember the person's state code and you know someone in the same platoon as that person.. or maybe on clearance days, see if you can hang around to find the person
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lastbornbuns: 9:23pm On Apr 05
Johnardy:
if organization give a request letter to an individual for nysc posting will the person be post to that company without the organization being on the nysc list ?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.