Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! (4791 Views)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by copiescopy(m): 5:01am On Sep 30, 2015
Following his promise to unveil his ministerial list at the end of September, President Muhammadu Buhari has sent the list of his nominees through Senator Ita Enang, his special adviser on National Assembly Matters, who departed New York earlier.

The prized document should be submitted immediately to the Senate, which resumes from its six-week break on Tuesday. A top presidential source, who is the member of Buhari’s entourage, said the president who is currently in New York had already briefed the Senate president Bukola Saraki on the development, emphasizing that Ita Enang is expected to hand over the list to either the Senate president at the resumption of the plenary depending on the mood of the upper legislative chamber.

President Buhari is expected to return to Nigeria on Wednesday, September 30, before the celebration of the Independence Day.

The list of politicians and technocrats expected to form the cabinet to be sent to the Senate include:

Prof. Tam David West

Femi Falana (SAN)

Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazu (rtd)

Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola

Wale Edun

Abubakar Malami (SAN).

Mrs. Ifueko Omoigui-Okaru

Chief Bode Mustapha

Engineer Segun Oni

Dr Kayode Fayemi

Dr. Abba Ruma

Chief Kanu Agabi

Donald Duke

Babatunde Raji Fashola

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

Rotimi Akeredolu

Oby Ezekwesili

Festus Odimegwu

Engineer Funsho Kupolokun

Yinka Folashade Oredola

Bisola Adegbenro

Isaiah Danjuma (son of TY Danjuma)

Dele Momodu

Kehinde Lawanson

Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN)

Pat Utomi

Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Source: Leadership Naij.com news Vanguard
https://www.naij.com/569336-buharis-ministerial-list-departs-new-york-see-potential-candidates.html

1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by yinparc: 5:24am On Sep 30, 2015
I am not sure dis list is real oooo.first to comment .
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by psucc(m): 5:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Proudly 5%
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2015
1. Minister for Petroleum Resources - President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by Samunique(m): 6:01am On Sep 30, 2015
I don't believe this yet until it is official.
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:02am On Sep 30, 2015
"if PMB could destroy the economy for four months to give us saints, and amaechi and fayemi still made the list, I'm sorry to say, PMB is a m a d man. If amaechi is a saint, saraki is fit to rule the senate and he has the support of the Nigerian youths". Quote me anywhere

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by Mustack: 6:04am On Sep 30, 2015
no source to your water
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by MightySparrow: 6:05am On Sep 30, 2015
So?
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by Warlord3000(m): 6:07am On Sep 30, 2015
Looks like the familiar guessing list around forever
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Na only yorubal full dis list chai derez god ooo
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by dokunbam(m): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2015
How authentic is this list?
This list has been circulating
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by stanech: 6:09am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"if PMB could destroy the economy for four months to give us saints, and amaechi and fayemi still made the list, I'm sorry to say, PMB is a m a d man. If amaechi is a saint, saraki is fit to rule the senate and he has the support of the Nigerian youths". Quote me anywhere

If amaechi appear for any list at all for this administration I go know say buhari no get shame.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by MrImole: 6:16am On Sep 30, 2015
You people and your lies, how can 3 people come from Ekiti alone out of the 36 names sent? Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by cr7lomo: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2015
If ameachi is appointed, then they should drop the charges against saraki .... Who is fooling who?

He promised to appoint ministers by September but he has scammed us again because he only unveiled, meaning ministers will be appointed in October or even November judging by how slow he is
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by MayorofLagos(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2015
The first batch is a mix including women and representation from each region.
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by otukpo(f): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2015
So these are the saints?

I laugh.
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by jomoh: 6:23am On Sep 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by englishmart(m): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2015
fashola, AmaechI? and looting continues till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2015
englishmart:
fashola, AmaechI?
and looting continues till 2019

LOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
what is dis 1 saying? did u mean economy dat was destroy by ur paymaster?
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2015
see them to be ministers.
Hope dey'r promising?
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by anigbajumo(m): 7:03am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Is it must 4u to come here nd dwell ingorance?if u find him guilted why nt tender yer evidence to EFCC....

Did u want Amechi to answer corruption case in front of commission held nd control by caretaker governor,wike......I laugh in spanish.

You jst sit down @d right corner of yer room nd display stupidity,SMH......

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by phiszo(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2015
cr7lomo:
If ameachi is appointed, then they should drop the charges against saraki .... Who is fooling who?

He promised to appoint ministers by September but he has scammed us again because he only unveiled, meaning ministers will be appointed in October or even November judging by how slow he is
is amaechi having a corruption case in court? if no.then keep shut.
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by naijathings(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2015
looks like a sports bet prediction.
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by ElJustiano(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2015
Werz ma name?
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by LastSurvivor: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2015
Speculations
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by olamieseun(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2015
I don't believe dis list until baba come back and say yes.
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by deanoffaculty: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2015
This list is 'chinko'...it's made in China and not from Buhari.
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by sammyj: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2015
If this news is true then we are good to go provided it's not busy like usual compared to the failed technocrat used by the last clueless administration lead by the clueless one. I know thing can only get better !!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by obailala(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Weeping child... Take heart.. your opinion doesnt matter in the scheme of things, just like your vote on the 28th didn't matter.

Since you are pained, you can simply dust you PVC and wait for 2019 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by dayo23(f): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2015
anigbajumo:

Is it must 4u to come here nd dwell ingorance?if u find him guilted why nt tender yer evidence to EFCC....

Did u want Amechi to answer corruption case in front of commission held nd control by caretaker governor,wike......I laugh in spanish.

You jst sit down @d right corner of yer room nd display stupidity,SMH......
forget that kid, common sense he lacks
Re: Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! by Emperortj93(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2015
Waiting for confirmation from the senate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose: “if Defecting To APC Will Solve Ekiti Problems. I Will Join APC And / Presidency React To Fake Buhari In Aso Rock – Reveal Plans / Atiku Should Start Preparing For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.