Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes (16037 Views)

Confusion In Kogi APC As Faleke Insists He’s Governor-Elect / Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by amazingspiderma: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2015
APC has lost it. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by Ceenelly(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2015
K
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by Rex123(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2015
APC should know that if they misbehave, when 2019 comes Nigerians will vote them out!
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by hinwazaka: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2015
ON THIS FORUM, I STATED THAT THE EDO STATE GOVENOR DOES NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO ENTER INTO YENOGUA TO CONDUCT ANOTHER PHONEY PRIMARIES. HE THINKS HE CAN PLAY SYLVA AND GET AWAY WITH IT. IF HE KNOWS HE CAN BEAT HIS CHEST AND CALL HIMSELF A TRUE SON OF HIS FATHER, LET HIM COME TO BAYELSA AND SEE IF HE WILL EVER SEE LARA EVER AGAIN. THE SAME GOES FOR MAKOURA. IF HE CHERISHES HIS LIFE, HE BETTER STAY AWAY FROM BAYELSA. TIMPRIYE SYLVA IS THE APC GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE FOR THE DECEMBER ELECTIONS, AND THAT IS FINAL.

3 Likes

Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"even if they ask PMB to run as APC's candidate in the bayelsa gubernatorial race, we are going to beat them hands down. PDP is bayelsa, bayelsa is PDP. Bayelsa is the Jerusalem of PDP". Quote me anywhere
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2015
remember007:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
"hello my Edo princess, how uniben?
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2015
You all have said it...let those who have ear hear.. Bayelsa is PDP nd PDP is Bayelsa
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"hello my Edo princess, how uniben?
uniben is cool.. But am in Lagos now for second semester hols
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by lukas280(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2015
double wahala for deadbody and the owner.....double wahala for sylva and APC....aboki now the chairman to conduct d primary ? guy na boko haran go keep watch.... those your thugs go hail wan dem go see boko guys...i see oshiobaba dey hide they laff u.....
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2015
remember007:
uniben is cool.. But am in Lagos now for second semester hols
"yes, my baby sister is in uniben. Take time to #frosh before going back, maybe when I come uniben I go host you". Quote me anywhere
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"yes, my baby sister is in uniben. Take time to #frosh before going back, maybe when I come uniben I go host you". Quote me anywhere
owk no problem.
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

ok no problem
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by repogirl(f): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2015
APC - A Party Confused!

Always Perpetually Confused

Also Politically confused

And Presidentially Confused

angry grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by poiZon: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"even if they ask PMB to run as APC's candidate in the bayelsa gubernatorial race, we are going to beat them hands down. PDP is bayelsa, bayelsa is PDP. Bayelsa is the Jerusalem of PDP". Quote me anywhere
seconded, quote us anywhere.
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by AngryNigerian(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2015
one of the aspirants
considered favourable by the leadership may be
presented by midnight today in order to meet the
INEC deadline which expires by midnight
Tuesday.

...PDP Style in bold letters! I said it...that APC is just a change of name for the destroyers of the Nigerian polity!

Mtschewww.....***patiently waiting for the aftermath of Buhari's Noisemakers' list***

2 Likes

Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by MiracleUzoma: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2015
I pity APC with their escapades, very soon it will be a party of no confidence, in politics, is all about games, you play the sizable interest of your chose,it determines the roles of a discreet dimension

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by MichaelDee: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2015
Don't u all knw that the bayelsa election is unpredictable, false forcasters. The PDP candidate can only win if he has credibilities, forget abt the presence of GEJ and his wife APC can sweep them all away in that state
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2015
APC is a calamity undecided PDP only the true National party in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2015
MichaelDee:
Don't u all knw that the bayelsa election is unpredictable, false forcasters. The PDP candidate can only win if he has credibilities, forget abt the presence of GEJ and his wife APC can sweep them all away in that state
keep dreaming
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by Sultanchidi(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2015
What do u expect, they are always confused and bunch of lies
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by slyng(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2015
A thread for the wailers I guess. See their muscle ... chai ... just remember that Na muscle kill Bruce Lee
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2015
APC like Chelsea carried the cup last season but they are going down in the midst of their confusion.

Quote me and run mad...

Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2015
repogirl:
APC - A Party Confused!

Always Perpetually Confused

Also Politically confused

And Presidentially Confused

angry grin

Gbam, you have said it all.
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by lexxylalas2(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2015
SenseiX:
Following the crisis that has plagued the party since last Monday’s botched governorship primary and the deadline for fielding candidates,  there is anxiety in the All Progressives Congress (APC) that the party may not be able to meet the requirement if another problem arises this Wednesday.

THISDAY gathered that the leadership of the party may have decided that one of the aspirants considered favourable by the leadership may be presented by midnight today in order to meet the INEC deadline which expires by midnight Tuesday.

The party national leadership has also appointed Governor Al-Makura of Nasarawa state as the chairman of a new seven man committee to conduct today's primaries.

The last primary ended in deadlock, a situation which forced the party to call for a new one.

Meanwhile, the campaign team of the winner of the 22 September governorship primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Bayelsa State, which was cancelled on Monday by the party, the Timipre Sylva Campaign Organisation, has described the invalidation of the primary election as unfortunate.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/confusion-in-bayelsa-apc-as-inec-deadline-for-fielding-candidates-closes/221491/
Cc lalasticlala

APC leave bayelsa alone ohhhhh!bayelsa is PDP..what Cannot happen in borno state can never happen in bayelsa..APC go and face borno state...
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2015
apc is confused....always been..
quote me anywhere..
and enjoy
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by blecele: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2015
The more you look the less you see party.
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by blecele: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2015
The more look the less you see party
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by SweetSoup(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2015
eaglechild:
A party with no direction leading Nigeria into the abyss.
Where has the party with direction led Nigeria for 16 years? Where have they led most of the states they have governed for 16 years?
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by badesco(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Though I am not a politician but your accretion is right. Bayelsa is PDP and PDP is Bayelsa.
Re: Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes by templegate: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2015
All shall be well

.....STILL SELLING

BUILDABLE PLOTS @ GOSHEN VILLA ESTATE, OPP. OBASANJO SPACE CENTRE, PYAKASA, ALONG AIRPORT ROAD

600SQM FOR 4-BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH 3 SITTING ROOMS

450SQM FOR 4BEDROOM BUNGALOW

ADEQUATE INFRASTRUCTURE AND SECURITY ALREADY IN PLACE.

PLS CALL: 07045176454, 09094416773, 08137857677

E-MAIL: TEMPLEGATE09@GMAIL.COM

(1) (2) (Reply)

30,000 Policemen, Two Helicopters, 4 Acps, Others For Ekiti Polls / Court Rejects Ramalan Yero's Application For Return Of International Passport / Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.