Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of Semen Discharge In Ladies? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause Of Semen Discharge In Ladies? (711 Views)

13 Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge In Women / Blood In Semen, Please Help / How Push Up Bras Cause Breast Cancer In Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause Of Semen Discharge In Ladies? by bamiwuye: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2015
To mature nairalander in the house or better still if their is medical doctors in the house. I will like to know what could be the cause of semen coming out of lady vagina after making love with her. Is there any problem with the lady or is it the man that has problem. Please, mature minds comment needed.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Semen Discharge In Ladies? by redvektor(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2015
please u guys should help me vote my cousin Please vote Winnifred Amangele with the code number MC28 winnifred Amangele for Miss Curvy Nigeria 2015.. How to vote open the link www.misscurvynigeria.com/contestants/ and click on the contestant (MC28) thanks And Godbless pls kindly RBc...
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Semen Discharge In Ladies? by RichDad1(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2015
Too much Poking is it. cheesy

You been not worry.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Semen Discharge In Ladies? by Tycike: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2015
Infection
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Semen Discharge In Ladies? by Tycike: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Infection

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel Sick(nausea) When You Try To Read In A Moving Car? / Http://topmuscleuptips.com/dermavie/ / Erectile Dysfunction (ED)... The Failure To Sustain Attention In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.