Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) (28832 Views)

Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market / How Under-graduate Died During Abortion(pictured)- The Vanguard / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by maestroz: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2015
iriri aye only happens in the SUN

ha....nnkan be!
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2015
Wish my baby sister whom we will bury next week, will wake up like him.

The pains of death can shatter one into pieces.
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2015
Wow, NDE
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by eaglechild: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2015
This journalist should be shot.
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by repogirl(f): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2015
Wow, just wow! God is the wonderful.... When it isn't one's time, it just isn't.

Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by ijustdey: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2015
oluwasuski:
The Sun and their stories sha.

I just can't stop laughing at that pics men
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Miracles??
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by slyng(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2015
God again telling us no one but God
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Bonjelomo: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2015
I can see a man who is favoured by God, to only to survive death, but he also married his own wife

Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by youngsailor(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2015
He needs money not all these your critising abeg is not easy my fellow nairalanders 5m is not beans ooooooooooo.
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2015
I used to say this,get married to a partner that would stick with you through good and bad times,who would never give up on you or write you off.

Kudos!

Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by MrImole: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2015
You are lucky if you have a woman that really loves you, maybe there's nothing better than that.
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2015
adedayourt:
In other news, tomorrow is Independence Day
Na wa o
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by uzo4real(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Oh what a wonderful wife he has.. A Good and prayerful wife is a tripple blessing to a home.God bless this lady.
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by montezz(f): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2015
An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels.prov 31:10
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by adedayourt(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

Na wa o

real wa
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by klassic(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2015
Nigerians self! everybody is saying this or that, were is our humanitarian spirit? We all like and commend Dr. Abiodun, but how many of us are willing to emulate him? How many can donate their lunch, dinner or recharge card or even TGIF money to help ensure this family is able to offset a huge chuck of the bill if not all? This is a forum wherein we are supposed to help in trying times like this. Please lets come up with a team in abuja, let them pay this family a visit if possible, see how they are fairing and make contribution towards offsetting their bills and general well being. God forbid, but it might be your turn to be in dire need tomorrow. N50 N100,200,500 ,1000 and so on. Nothing is too big or small lets all put it together and it will actually go down and help. I will give mine once the proper modalities are in place. Over to you mods.
Thanks all, God bless us, God bless this great country of brotherly love (the Philadelphia of Africa) and long live the President of our Country.

Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by chidinwachukwu(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2015
That's when a woman is priceless.

Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Pidggin(f): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2015
missbronze:
Wish my baby sister whom we will bury next week, will wake up like him.

The pains of death can shatter one into pieces.

Hi Sis, so sorry for your loss.

I can only imagine how devastated you must be, please accept my sympathy.
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by tenderlaw(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2015
These are the kind of doctors that give medical practice a bad name in Nigeria. Too bad that some folks believe this trash. SMH.

Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"its called 'deep sleep'". Quote me anywhere

Kai.. Blackman you disappoint me... ignorance!!

This is the deep sleep stage. It's harder to rouse you during this stage, and if someone woke you up, you would feel disoriented for a few minutes.During the deep stages of NREM sleep, the body repairs and regrows tissues, builds bone and muscle, and strengthens the immune system.

As you get older, you sleep more lightly and get less deep sleep. Aging is also linked to shorter time spans of sleep, although studies show you still need as much sleep as when you were younger.
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Hero10001: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2015
Igbawo ni maku o ni ku?!
If i were one of his sons, i'd kill him myself to save the family of the trauma and N5.7m bills.
"He who's not ready to die has not been living"
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by picknstake: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2015
CHECK OUT OUR WEDNESDAY MATCH PREDICTIONS AND UEFA PREDICTIONS FOR FREE[url] http://www.picknstake.com/2015/09/wednesday-accumulation-variety-29-09.html[/url]
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2015
Pidggin:

Hi Sis, so sorry for your loss.

I can only imagine how devastated you must be, please accept my sympathy.
Never knew death can be so painful.

Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by rexbuton: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2015
otijah:
One day he shall die and neva b able to rise again talk more of three times
one day we will all die
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by passionate88: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2015
A Yoruba doctor saving the life of an Ibo patient. That's how it's supposed to be. According to Prophet T.B Joshua: Let love lead
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Masterclass32: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2015
Praise God.

Wishing him full recovery.
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Nateben(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2015

Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Ifamex(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2015
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/mystery-man-died-but-woke-up-thrice/

it is appointed man only to die once then follows by judgement.
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by bigass123(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2015
You can say that again sweetie smiley

Sweetyie:
It's a miracle!!! !!
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by luckyboss(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2015
hope am not expected to read this APC news..?
Re: Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2015
sunnews sha...having a stroke n going in2 shock nw equates dying?only in naija...thank God 4his life...ple watch ur salt n alcohol intake,exercise regularly n go 4check ups as often as u can

7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions / Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases / General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive)