Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? (2592 Views)

Why Are Yorubas The ONLY Tribe Incensed About Nigeria Disintegration? / Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Supporting Saraki During NASS Election(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:

una be mumu

uselessgoat face your grass ministry

2 Likes

Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by dialfa: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:

u and ur generations will forever remain slaves in the zoo cos only a slave begs for freedom to break away

Let us finish colonising Lagos and Abuja first.
Meanwhile, death to the zoo.

3 Likes

Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by margclever: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:
THE IGBOS ARE THE ONE'S SUPPORTING BUKOLA SARAKI A yoruba/fulani MAN WHILE THEY VOTED AGAINST BUHARI WHO IS AN hausa/fulani. ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT TODAY THEY SHOUT BIAFRA, TOMORROW THEY WANT SGF. THE NEXT DAY THEY ARE BEHIND SARAKI AS SENATE PRESIDENT AS IF HE IS AN IGBO MAN. THE REASON THEY KEEP SUPPORTING THAT COMMON THIEF IS JUST A WAY OF ENSURING TINUBU'S INFLUENCE IS DIMINISHED. NO MATTER WHAT, TINUBU REMAINS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN NIGERIA COS HIS IDEOLOGY AND MEDIA MIGHT DEFEATED A RULING PARTY OF 16YEARS. SARAKI IS A BABY COMPARED TO TINUBU AND HE WILL BE BOOTED OUT OF THAT STOLEN SEAT BY FIRE BY FORCE. THE IGBOS CAN ONLY WATCH AND WAIL undecided undecided undecided
op, it's because ur mother female core stinks to high heaven. Thunder fire ur papa's blokos, igbo hate will choke ur genarations.

1 Like

Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by merry02(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:

No sane Yoruba man will talk about tinubu this way. You are an igbo in disguise
sentiment will kill most of you. Is Tinubu a God in Yoruba land? Hey! Am from On do state so don't tell me what I know. As far as am concern, the removal of saraki may lead to crisis, anachy and imbroglio that may cause many lives. Tinubu should leave Saraki and let go . the 84 senators indicated that almost 30 states are fully behind him. Look b4 you leap

3 Likes

Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by obailala(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2015
In recent times, it has sadly become clear that Igbos are politically rudderless; absolutely no direction. While others oppose tactfully to scratch something out of the national cake in terms of developments, Igbos have been opposing simply out of emotions just to spite one perceived enemy or the other. How else can one explain the support of Saraki?.... or the support of Dasuki the other day?... or even the celebration of Senator Ali ndume when he was announced senate leader (this is a bokoharam suspect who still has a case in court)... How does the support of these men benefit the south east in a any way?...

Sadly, the only political direction Igbos are presently following is just to do anything which they feel will spite Tinubu or Buhari or amaechi, irrespective of whether there are any benefits or not. It's a pity we have no leaders in the SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by margclever: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2015
merry02:
sentiment will kill most of you. Is Tinubu a God in Yoruba land? Hey! Am from On do state so don't tell me what I know. As far as am concern, the removal of saraki may lead to crisis, anachy and imbroglio that may cause many lives. Tinubu should leave Saraki and let go . the 84 senators indicated that almost 30 states are fully behind him. Look b4 you leap
d op is a big fool, i have 3 yorubas working for me and 2igbos they are good so i let them be cos in business no sentiment, he thinks every igbo gives a shit about saraki. Me i want peace and level playing field for my hustles
Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by Chiaka(f): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2015
Your hate for Igbos will Bury you o! keep having sleepless nights about Ibos grin grin All the APC people and PDP supporting Saraki are Ibos only abi. You need a brain check for sure grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by mightyhaze: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:

the igbos are jealous of we yorubas thats why they rejected APC. Saraki they are supporting now claims to be in APC yet they want to die for him. is that not madness?
igbos,jealous of yorubas? Dats d funniest tin I heard ds month! I for one feel pity for brainless n cowardly yorubas like u. 4get abt igbos 4 now and worry more abt ur predatin fulani marauders whose impunity has reached d level of abductin and collectin huge ransoms 4m ur leaders while ur ilk gape like frozen tilapia. Igbos r known 2 stand against evil persecution! Wen igbos were supportin jonathan u guys said its because hez 'azikiwe'. Now is saraki from d eastern region?Saraki is not persecuted 4 corruption,but 4 selfish apc reasons. Jst like jona was persecuted because hez minority! All jonathans flaws has been tripled by d current admin,but nobody hears any noise 4m u noisy lot! For ur info,d igbo will support a yoruba man if it seems d yoruba man is bein persecuted unjustly,evn by hs fellow yorubas.now dat is politics wirrout primitive drive not d sophistry u guys mistake for sophistication.

2 Likes

Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by mekadinho(f): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Senseless thread from a useless p.Ig.

1 Like

Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by mekadinho(f): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:

No sane Yoruba man will talk about tinubu this way. You are an igbo in disguise
He is no longer Yoruba because he spoke d truth. Hahaha...... Onukwu!

1 Like

Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by disumusa: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:

the igbos are jealous of we yorubas thats why they rejected APC. Saraki they are supporting now claims to be in APC yet they want to die for him. is that not madness?
from the day of nigeria independence igbo alway position them self as agent of distruction,distablize i.e arije ninu idaru

1)nnamdi azikwe was the one who wrote biafra national item, and keep on pretenden saying one nigeria up and down

2) alex ekweme was behind the corrupt activitis of president sagari .

3) agu irosin went to overtron the innocent civilian govt.

4) ojuku went to excalate one mumu biafra, bombing sw and north.

5) okadigbo and chukumerijer are behind the annulment of june 12.
Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by mightyhaze: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
disumusa:
from the day of nigeria independence igbo alway position them self as agent of distruction,distablize i.e arije ninu idaru

1)nnamdi azikwe was the one who wrote biafra national item, and keep on pretenden saying one nigeria up and down

2) alex ekweme was behind the corrupt activitis of president sagari .

3) agu irosin went to overtron the innocent civilian govt.

4) ojuku went to excalate one mumu biafra, bombing sw and north.

5) okadigbo and chukumerijer are behind the annulment of june 12.
ur mumu wear crown!

1 Like

Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by laudate: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
The Igbos support Saraki, for 2 reasons:

1). Their son Ekweremadu is Deputy Senate President, courtesy of a deal brokered by Saraki and the PDP;

2). If Saraki resigns, the alliance with PDP that brought Saraki and him to power would be severely threatened, and if Saraki leaves, Ekweremadu would be forced to step down;

So it is in the interest of the Igbo, to support Saraki in order to protect Ekweremadu's seat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by disumusa: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
laudate:
The Igbos support Saraki, for 2 reasons:

1). Their son Ekweremadu is Deputy Senate President, courtesy of a deal brokered by Saraki and the PDP;

2). If Saraki resigns, the alliance with PDP that brought Saraki and him to power would be severely threatened, and if Saraki leaves, Ekweremadu would be forced to step down;

So it is in the interest of the Igbo, to support Saraki in order to protect Ekweremadu's seat. cheesy
is ibo son a vice to govenor fayose and femi fani kayode too, Ibo always worship another tribe property and be draging there own on dirty floor.
Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by basilo101: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Igbos now have 84 senators. David Umaru is also an igbo man. Thiefn.ubus juju is really hypnotizing these ppl from South West

2 Likes

Re: WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? by basilo101: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
disumusa:
is ibo son a vice to govenor fayose and femi fani kayode too, Ibo always worship another tribe property and be draging there own on dirty floor.
play ur own game and stop talking nonsense. wen yorubas worshiped a terrorist, bigot, serial election loser and religious extremist (Buhari) they claim its sophistication. igbos have also learnt to align evn with the devil for political gains. 2019 will be interesting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria's Former Petro / FCT Minister Inaugurates Goodluck Jonathan Expressway- Pilot Newspaper / Photo of GEJ sitted on the seat at UN Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.