Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (42761 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by SAMBARRY: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Leave the husband... divorce no be option again... you is a b!tch ass nigga... dude lemme... I'm not gay abeg...
I'm not gay either tongue

Neither am I holding anybody wink

ok so you can mention divorce? wink how convenient. Please don't be a home breaker tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by dominique(f): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

You believed this fabricated and exaggerated story... it doesn't add up...

NA now I just get your time.

And I don't expect you to believe since in your mind, men are doing women favours by marrying them. It's better you get over yourself already, you're not God's gift to women. No randy irresponsible man is worth my tears or my sleepless night.
You see yourself as a minigod because God has given you a third leg. I don't intend to quote you after this. Don't go looking at women like doorways that you can walk all over. I hope that's how you want men to treat your own daughter when you eventually have one. If you want your wife to treat you like a king, create a haven for her. If you put her through he'll and you expect her to worship you, na OYO you dey. Even the most docile ones eventually snap one day.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by dominique(f): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
lastpage:

Most women on this thread are making "convenient excuses" for the woman, due to gender solidarity.
If they want to be fair, they should make the same excuses for the man ...

...like the mother is a drug addict and has disappeared, leaving the baby helpless
..like the man is rich enough to care for four children so one extra makes no difference
...like if the woman can take care of her own 'four biological' child, why then cant she take care of her husbands single child?
...Like that child could be her fifth child afterall, she is still planning to have one more!
... like the man had discussed it with her and people have pleaded with her yet she was still headstrong!
.. like what other options are open to the man when everyone has pleaded with this witch of a woman yet she wont budge?

You see, l am sure some of you women are boiling right now and feel like using frying pan to scatter my head! grin grin
That is exactly how all those "convenient excuses" you'all are making for the woman, sounds like.

Agreed, the man misbehaved by philandering
Agreed, the woman who bore the child should also bear responsibility
Agreed, its never good to beat your wife

... but can we because of all the above reason, condemn an innocent two year old child who has no single responsibility in all the above, to homelessness, at that age.... when the child still has a father who has a house, other children and a family?

Let us conduct a TRUE TEST of INTENTIONS HERE. ... and let us be honest about it because we are just chatting here.

QUESTION:
1.) Let us imagine the child can speak and fight for itself and make choices; Would that child agree to be thrown out by the man's wife?

2.) If you were that child, what would be YOUR OWN decision/position? That the wife is right to throw you out of your fathers house ... or that she should take a chill afterall, nobody knows tomorrow? grin grin

If you give yourself a honest answer, God will be your Judge in future. undecided

Lastpage!

just like you're conveniently making excuses for the baby mama. Even if she's too dumb to take care of her own child, its her embittered rival that's in a best position to raise the child right? If I was the child in question, I wouldn't want to be dumped with a strange woman whose intentions towards me may not be pure.
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by SAMBARRY: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aude:

I hope when your wife brings to your matrimonial home a child fathered by another man you will be understanding enough to take care of the child. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
na their type dey kill the woman for daring to bring another man's pregnancy home.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by harbeedaymee(f): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2015
teasel:

Story for the gods.
You still sound foolish grin
Oro e o lesi angry angry angry
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by teasel: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2015
harbeedaymee:

Oro e o lesi angry angry angry

Right back at you.. whatever that means grin
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by XBLadez: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2015
[s]
lastpage:

Okoro Bastard!
Your lineage is planning to cause mayhem during the Independence celebration!

Go and tell them to behave or get nuked!

Lastpage!
[/s]
May thunder destroy you and every member of your useless family! Yoru- Bastard!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.