Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (42816 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by kazzonline: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Fathers love for there kids is just unbelievable!!!

In other news the man is a mad man,unto bastard pikin?dem supppse hang am

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
freecocoa:
Just imagine, I don't how this can be okay with any right thinking person, how is it fair to treat another this way biko nu?
Right thinking being the operative word.

Not many are right thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by kosokoadeyemi: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
He be mad man,let him go to jail straight-ahead

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Donemc(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
myners007:
Who should be blame?
what the woman did was right both her response to the husband's demand.. That man must be mad..he is not ashamed of himself..nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
cococandy:

You've forgotten humanity and caring for others because I mentioned that you could be expected to practice such humanity when your partner treats you like that?

So it's not about humanity again? grin
How the shoe shifts fast.

So You agree it's about your randiness?
Why did you try to hide such gross foolishness behind being humane and caring.

Like I said before go and locate your brain.

I'm a man... I married my wife... she didn't marry me... I can be with a lot of women... but can she be with a lot of men...?!

if she was a single mother... yes I can be with her... and take care of the child like it's my own...

So what exactly are you fighting for woman...?! cos I'm not hiding anything...

the child belongs to me... if she wouldn't take care of the child... there's the door...

apparently... I'm using my head even as I can't locate the brain as somethings are solve using just common sense... divorce if you can't take care of a love child... q.e.d

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
So it's not about humanity and caring for one another?
Let's rectify that.
It's about your whoring around and inability to stay faithful.
At least that sounds better to me than that pretensious line about 'humanity'
It was sickeningly hypocritical because you won't consider it a humane thing to do if you found yourself in her shoes.

So hunny bunny go back and edit that post before the gods of goodness and humanity strike you for trying to hide your wickedness behind their name.

"Can she be with other men?"

I don't know my dear.
Go and ask her.
Are you sure all your kids belong to you?
Check well. Wetin concern me self.

#Fools paradise grin
iPopAlomo:

I'm a man... I married my wife... she didn't marry me... I can be with a lot of women... but can she be with a lot of men...?!

if she was a single mother... yes I can be with her... and take care of the child like it's my own...

the child belongs to me... if she wouldn't take care of the child... there's the door...

apparently... I'm using my head even as I can't locate the brain as somethings are solve using just common sense... divorce if you can't take care of a love child... q.e.d

5 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
cococandy:
[s]So it's not about humanity and caring for one another?
Let's rectify that.
It's about your whoring around and inability to stay faithful.
At least that sounds better to me than that pretensious line about 'humanity'
It was sickeningly hypocritical because you won't consider it a humane thing to do if you found yourself in her shoes.

So hunny bunny go back and edit that post before the gods of goodness and humanity strike you for trying to hide your wickedness behind their name.

"Can she be with other men?"

I don't know my dear.
Go and ask her.
Are you sure all your kids belong to you?
Check well. Wetin concern me self.

#Fools paradise grin[/s]

doesn't make sense... more like trash post...

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
iPopAlomo:

doesn't make sense... more like trash post...
Of course it doesn't make sense to you grin

Because it doesn't agree that you can fvck around and come dump your love kids on the wife.

6 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
cococandy:

Of course it doesn't make sense to you grin

Because it doesn't agree that you can fvck around and nice dump your love kids on the wife.

Actually... it's cos your point is off key... you know what cocoacandy... go to bed...

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by dominique(f): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
iPopAlomo:

likes of you don't marry women, they buy slaves. That's why you see nothing wrong in saddling a woman with four kids with extra burden. She's kukuma a slave in your kingdom, she has no right to be unfit to take care of an extra toddler.

Even if the sideslut is too retarded to take care of her own child, couldn't she and her Randy dog find other options? I've seen and heard cases girls get pregnant out of wedlock, in most cases they dump the babies with their mothers or sibblings and continue with their whoring.

That you took pity on a woman to marry her doesn't mean that she must graciously take all the bullshit you dish her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by timilinda(f): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
iPopAlomo:

How is being compassionate equalling being trampled upon... oh and my sister is a the most compassionate woman I've ever seen... her husband brother leaves their children with them and she takes care of all of them so much so they regard her mother...

can I say the same for you...

Bros I wouldn't advise u to 'say d same' for me o, cos it depends on hw my hubby puts it when brings his LOVE-CHILD' home. Bt then, however he puts it, I still reserve d ryt to accept to nurse d child or not.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
dominique:

likes of you don't marry women, they buy slaves. That's why you see nothing wrong in saddling a woman with four kids with extra burden. She's kukuma a slave in your kingdom, she has no right to be unfit to take care of an extra toddler.

Even if the sideslut is too retarded to take care of her own child, couldn't she and her Randy dog find other options? I've seen and heard cases girls get pregnant out of wedlock, in most cases they dump the babies with their mothers or sibblings and continue with their whoring.

That you took pity on a woman to marry her doesn't mean that she must graciously take all the bullshit you dish her.

Calm your tits... I've in no way made anyone a slave... yes... the baby happened... she(the mother) couldn't take care of her... and I bring her home... my child ooo... not someone else's... my child... to my wife... I'm explaining things then she acts a fool... who goes out the window... the b!tch or the child...?!

yes she's angry... but how does turning the kid out of the house solves the problem... you modern women are sick and lack compassion... it's the truth...

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Calm your tits... I've in no way made anyone a slave... yes... the baby happened... she(the mother) couldn't take care of her... and I bring her home... my child ooo... not someone else's... my child... to my wife... I'm explaining things then she acts a fool... who goes out the window... the b!tch the child...?!

yes she's angry... but how does turning the kid out of the house solves the problem... you modern women are sick and lack compassion... it's the truth...
Wrong. We modern women have learned not to accept foolishness as our lot in life.

Granted that you can still find some who will.

8 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
That I married any of you b!tches... I am actually doing you a favour... you ladies need to get that into your heads...
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
cococandy:

Wrong. We modern women have learned not to accept foolishness as our lot in life.

Granted that you can still find some who will.

You lots are lazy... and what's the foolishness in taking care of a child... if you can't care for the child... leave... good luck finding someone that's wants to rock your boat after four...

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by dominique(f): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Calm your tits... I've in no way made anyone a slave... yes... the baby happened... she(the mother) couldn't take care of her... and I bring her home... my child ooo... not someone else's... my child... to my wife... I'm explaining things then she acts a fool... who goes out the window... the b!tch or the child...?!

You still don't get it. Why did the husband have to wait two whole years before letting the wife know he has a love child. That's total lack of regards for someone he calls wife (since she's not a slave according to you). Now that she knows, she's has every right to reject the toddler, she never signed up for it. The man has no right to pin a child on her. Do you know her health condition after birthing and taking care of four children? I have two and I know the stress I go through running after them, picking up after them yelling and screaming. I'm not complaining because that's what I signed up for. I can imagine someone springing an extra toddler out of the blue to the two I already have, you craze ni?

Of course I don't expect you to call her a slave. You will call her wife and treat her like a slave so what do we call that?

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Maryalex1805(f): 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
enieme:

no. I cant and if u read my post well u ll see i was neither supporting nor trying ro juatify d mans action. I was speaking for d child and maybe a bir od d womans overeeaction
She didn't overreact. She was just being human

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by dominique(f): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:
That I married any of you b!tches... I am actually doing you a favour... you ladies need to get that into your heads...

Viola! You just That's the ignorant mentality you arrogant Nigerian men have. You actually feel you are doing women favour by marrying them. Because in the corner of your shallow mind, the biggest achievement a woman can have in her life is being in a man's house. I don't blame you, it's the women that belittle themselves that I blame.

And please I'm on my knees, just stick to the baby mama plan. No woman deserves to live with a crude human being like you.

6 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2015
dominique:

You still don't get it. Why did the husband have to wait two whole years before letting the wife know he has a love child. That's total lack of regards for someone he calls wife (since she's not a slave according to you). Now that she knows, she's has every right to reject the toddler, she never signed up for it. The man has no right to pin a child on her. Do you know her health condition after birthing and taking care of four children? I have two and I know the stress I go through running after them, picking up after them yelling and screaming. I'm not complaining because that's what I signed up for. I can imagine someone springing an extra toddler out of the blue to the two I already have, you craze ni?

Of course I don't expect you to call her a slave. You will call her wife and treat her like a slave so what do we call that?

The hubby felt he doesn't need to let the wife know... turns out the child's mother isn't motherly... then he calls his mum and family to solicit on his behalf... to his wife... make she no vex and as usual blames the devil... from that point... the man is remorseful... afterall... she's his child... he fathered her...

then the wife does a madness... turns the man's child out the door... hanhan... after begging... if she can't manage it... she should leave.... no need for drama... no need for battering anybody... and we won't be arguing about this on nairaland...

all I'm saying... I called no one a slave... and how does taking care of my child mean a woman is a slave...?!

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by timilinda(f): 12:09am On Oct 01, 2015
enieme:

lol. She actually didnt have to carebfor The kid. She shud have just reached an agreement with d man dat he has to arrange catin for the kid himself but shr has no right to send d kid away from his fathers house

Pls re-read d post. She did nt reject d child bt she REJECTED CUSTODY of d child. She may nt hv denied d child being her husband's, bt she refused being d one to (physically) cater for d child.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 12:11am On Oct 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:
See who I dey follow talk? cry

So that's how you regard your woman?
Figures.
If I say you have garri where you're brain is meant to be, that'd be a compliment.

Dominique, are you still wasting your time on this joke of a human being?

Congrats oh Nigerians.
See the results of the kind of training you give your sons.

8 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by timilinda(f): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

So what exactly are you fighting for woman...?!

cos I'm not hiding anything...

Story!!! A single mum lives with her child alone. Can u take d two year-old child of ur single-mum gf n nurse even when u r single?
Besides, when proposing to a lady what do men ask?: "Will u marry me?", isn't it? So d women r actually marrying d men, n doing them a gr8 favour by that! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2015
dominique:

Viola! You just That's the ignorant mentality you arrogant Nigerian men have. You actually feel you are doing women favour by marrying them. Because in the corner of your shallow mind, the biggest achievement a woman can have in her life is being in a man's house. I don't blame you, it's the women that belittle themselves that I blame.

And please I'm on my knees, just stick to the baby mama plan. No woman deserves to live with a crude human being like you.

but it's true...
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2015
timilinda:

Story!!! A single mum lives with her child alone. Can u take d two year-old child of ur single-mum gf n nurse even when u r single?

My child... yes!!! single father does the same job last time I checked...
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by dominique(f): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

The hubby felt he doesn't need to let the wife know... turns out the child's mother isn't motherly... then he calls his mum and family to solicit on his behalf... to his wife... make she no vex and as usual blames the devil... from that point... the man is remorseful... afterall... she's his child... he fathered her...
then the wife does a madness... turns the man's child out the door... hanhan... after begging... if she can't manage it... she should leave.... no need for drama... no need for battering anybody... and we won't be arguing about this on nairaland...
all I'm saying... I called no one a slave... and how does taking care of my child mean a woman is a slave...?!

I never said you called anyone a slave, just that you have the tendencies of treating someone else's daughter like one. All through your write up, the wife's feelings is never considered (do slaves have feelings?)

Sadly a poor toddler who is a victim of circumstance is not well catered for. So who is in a best position to take care of him? Someone already overwhelmed with four children but she should consider herself lucky that a married her abi? If she accepts fine, if she doesn't he has no rights to force him on her. What's the assurance that the wife will take care of the love child? Men needs to stop taking advantage of their roles as head and the need for women to be submissive.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2015
cococandy:

See who I dey follow talk? cry

So that's how you regard your woman?
Figures.
If I say you have garri where you're brain is meant to be, that'd be a compliment.

Dominique, are you still wasting your time on this joke of a human being?

Congrats oh Nigerians.
See the results of the kind of training you give your sons.

how did Nigerians train their daughters... this girl... go to bed... the same Nigerians girls that have taken prostitut!on as a second job... who the Bleep trained them...?! no be una...
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by timilinda(f): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

My child... yes!!! single father does the same job last time I checked...

Nope! We r talking of a child that is nt related to u by blood, i.e. nt ur biological child.
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by timilinda(f): 12:31am On Oct 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

how did Nigerians train their daughters... this girl... go to bed... the same Nigerians girls that have taken prostitut!on as a second job... who the Bleep trained them...?! no be una...

Who sleeps with d prostitutes thereby encouraging them? No be men? Who trained such men? Answer: RANDY FATHERS THAT THINK THEY CAN GO HV KIDS OUT OF WEDLOCK N FORCE SUCH BASTARD KIDS ON THEIR WIVES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2015
dominique:

I never said you called anyone a slave, just that you have the tendencies of treating someone else's daughter like one. All through your write up, the wife's feelings is never considered (do slaves have feelings?)

Sadly a poor toddler who is a victim of circumstance is not well catered for. So who is in a best position to take care of him? Someone already overwhelmed with four children but she should consider herself lucky that a married her abi? If she accepts fine, if she doesn't he has no rights to force him on her. What's the assurance that the wife will take care of the love child? Men needs to stop taking advantage of their roles as head and the need for women to be submissive.

Now we're getting somewhere... she's doing her husband a big favour even if the childs' are husband's... a virtuous woman would have used the child to her advantage... if the man comes home once a month... she would have laid her condition down... make him come home once a week... a win win situation for the three parties...

no one is taking advantage of anyone... help cater for the child nii... that's all... a mistake he owned up too... why turn the child out like she's a bastard...
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2015
timilinda:

Nope! We r talking of a child that is nt related to u by blood, i.e. nt ur biological child.

Signed up for adoption... yes again...
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by dominique(f): 12:37am On Oct 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

but it's true...

Lol, you need a reality check. Your likes think their women should worship the grounds they walk on.

My SIL was gisting me about her female colleague whose husband took off because she had the audacity to give birth to their second child through CS. Her mates push out their babies but she had the nerve to give birth through CS that cost him more money. Shortly after the birth, he angrily packed his things and moved out. He expected the wife to crumble and go on her knees and beg him to come back home. For wia? She blocked him out and took care of her children. She resumed from maternity happy,glowing without a worry in the world. Nobody even knew that she had any marital issue except those close to her. Six months after packing out, the husband returned with his tail between his legs. Men like you Deserve to be taught that kind of lesson. A woman should be happy you married her... shior!

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2015
timilinda:

Who sleeps with d prostitutes thereby encouraging them? No be men? Who trained such men? Answer: RANDY FATHERS THAT THINK THEY CAN GO HV KIDS OUT OF WEDLOCK N FORCE SUCH BADTARD KIDS ON THEIR WIVES!!!

Nah... not tonight mehn... not tonight... I'm not doing this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / Why The Modern Woman Is Sad / I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.