Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! (7422 Views)

Subhana Rabbi Iblis - Satanist Art And Architecture / Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles, Says They Have Misled His Congregations / How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by MizJanet(f): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
walemoney007:
why is alhaji shekarau fighting for allah

Why did muhammed fvcked aisha a 9years old girl?

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by walemoney007(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=MizJanet post=38796605][/quote]are you telling me that alfa shekarau is not allah prophet?
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Repentance96: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Emusan:

Firstly, the phrase ORIGINAL SIN never appeared in the Holy Scripture but it's a theological word to describe the consequence of what man is passing through today just because of what Adam lost which is HIS UNCORRUPTED NATURE.

Secondly, since we're in the body of Adam when Adam's nature got polluted that's prone to sin and death, that's why MAN DIED TODAY AND CAN SIN.

Thirdly, even your brother agreed that had it been that Adam didn't sin he wouldn't have experienced DEATH and continue to live in Paradise. Now man KNOWS DEATH because Adam sinned.

Lastly, when Adam sinned God provided a way out for man which I may elaborate more as we go on.

This contains the crux of our difference. Yes, the term "original sin" means different things to different people. If it means the forgiven sin of Adam that was predestined as a pretext to have him equal to Iblis,then yes. We all are on earth because God wants to test each and one of us, and make us our own witness to our works. Adam rose above Iblis, because he repented and thus was forgiven for his sin. His sin was not passed down, but the consequences were ... So we the children of Adam must passed through earth and hell to Paradise. If God did not forgive Adam, then he would have destroyed Adam - but that would make it all a wasted effort. So God gave the chance for us all to prove to ourselves that we deserve everlasting life.

But how?

By accepting God and His guidance when it comes and being in a state of submission to God. We can fall in sin, but God would purify us and forgive us. God is Most Merciful

This doctrine is more universal in the sense that our salvation does not hang in belief of any historical event like a crucifiction. Earth was corrupted with death and bloodshed even before Adam was created and God had to purify earth. This doctrine of salvation has remained the same throughout time, and it is not intended unfair to those who have not heard about it. God could have many earths with many intelligent creations all over the universe and not merely one earth (needing one lamb of sacrifice).

Why has God created life and death?

Well, God answers this Question quite simply:

[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving (Mulk 2)

It's true that we have inherited our DNA from our parents but where have we got our souls/spirit?

"O mankind! Be conscious of your Lord, who has created you from one soul (Adam), and out of it created its mate (Eve), and out of the two spread many men and women. And remain conscious of God, in whose name you demand [your rights] from one another, and of these ties of kinship. Verily, God is ever watchful over you!" (Quran 4:1)

Has this being tainted? No.

"When your Lord drew forth from the loins of the children of Adam their descendants, and made them testify concerning themselves: ‘Am I not your Lord?’. They said, ‘Yes, we do testify.’ This lest you should say on the Day of Judgement: ‘We were not aware of this.’ "
(Al A’raaf :272)

There's a hadith to make this explicitly clear:

The Prophet (PBUH) reported that Allah said, "I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray". The Prophet (PBUH) also said, "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah", then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?"
(Bukhari and Muslim).

Our natures are all pure and in fact comes from that of God, like an image.

"Then He fashioned him and breathed into him from His ruh; and He gave you (the faculties) of hearing, sight, and feeling. Little thanks you give." (As-Sajdah 32:9)

"When I have fashioned him and breathed into him from My ruh" (Al-Hijr 15:29)

1 Like

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by MizJanet(f): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
walemoney007:
are you telling me that alfa shekarau is not allah prophet?

there are many allah followers online , go and ask them if shekrau is Allah's prophet grin grin

And let me ask you too : where did King David go when he died ?

1 Like

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by walemoney007(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
MizJanet:

there are many allah followers online , go and ask them if shekrau is Allah's prophet grin grin

And let me ask you too : where did King David go when he died ?
what the fvck is my business with david,,who gives a Bleep if he is in heaven or earth..maybe you should ask his followers.......please why do muslims love phucking under age girls,xpecially muhammad an adult fvcking aisha a 9yrs old girl?
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Emusan(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don't need to waste time on this or lengthen my word again since I've dealt with this in my previous post since you've decided to boycott it and address this. So I'm only here to refresh the key point which you and I have actually agreed with and how you keep contradict yourself.

You agree that if Adam hadn't sinned he won't have DIED (which means Adam will continue in his state of PURITY forever WITHOUT EXPERIENCE DEATH in his life NEITHER HIM COME TO EARTH)
With this in mind, we can then proceed

Repentance96:
This contains the crux of our difference. Yes, the term "original sin" means different things to different people. If it means the forgiven sin of Adam that was predestined as a pretext to have him equal to Iblis,then yes. We all are on earth because God wants to test each and one of us, and make us our own witness to our works. Adam rose above Iblis, because he repented and thus was forgiven for his sin. [size=14pt]His sin was not passed down, but the consequences were...[/size] So we the children of Adam must passed through earth and hell to Paradise. If God did not forgive Adam, then he would have destroyed Adam - but that would make it all a wasted effort. So God gave the chance for us all to prove to ourselves that we deserve everlasting life.

The emphasis is at the @bold-What are the consequence of Adam SIN that was pass down to man? This is another time I will ask this question which you keep ignoring.

NOTICE: according to the ORIGINAL SIN theory it says BOTH DEATH AND SIN ENTER MAN'S WORLD AS A RESULT OF ADAM'S SIN which means BOTH DEATH AND SIN are the consequences of Adam's sin/disobedient. This is another place you've prove theory of ORIGINAL SIN true.

But how?

By accepting God and His guidance when it comes and being in a state of submission to God. We can fall in sin, but God would purify us and forgive us. God is Most Merciful

Well what I know is this, it's not man who will tell God how to run His system it's what God wants that man will follow and God has foretold the sacrificial lamb that will take away the sin of the world by laying various anti-type of it since the very first day Adam sinned by killing an animal and used it to cover their sin TEMPORARILY and through the prophets of OLD TESTAMENT until THE SEED of the Woman will come and bruise the head of the accuser who is Satan.

This doctrine is more universal in the sense that our salvation does not hang in belief of any historical event like a crucifiction. Earth was corrupted with death and bloodshed even before Adam was created and God had to purify earth. This doctrine of salvation has remained the same throughout time, and it is not intended unfair to those who have not heard about it. God could have many earths with many intelligent creations all over the universe and not merely one earth (needing one lamb of sacrifice).

Sorry at the bold-Human sense can't direct God but God directs human senses which means we do His will not Him do our will.
How will earth corrupt, who are the people who corrupted it, does animal responsible for their action?
These are the questions that beg for answers

If animal does not responsible for their action, why will you attach CORRUPTION and BLOODSHED to animal's action?

It's true that we have inherited our DNA from our parents but where have we got our souls/spirit?

"O mankind! Be conscious of your Lord, who has created you from one soul (Adam), and out of it created its mate (Eve), and out of the two spread many men and women. And remain conscious of God, in whose name you demand [your rights] from one another, and of these ties of kinship. Verily, God is ever watchful over you!" (Quran 4:1)

Has this being tainted? No.

"When your Lord drew forth from the loins of the children of Adam their descendants, and made them testify concerning themselves: ‘Am I not your Lord?’. They said, ‘Yes, we do testify.’ This lest you should say on the Day of Judgement: ‘We were not aware of this.’ "
(Al A’raaf :272)

There's a hadith to make this explicitly clear:

The Prophet (PBUH) reported that Allah said, "I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray". The Prophet (PBUH) also said, "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah", then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?"
(Bukhari and Muslim).

Where does soul/spirit reside if not the body that the DNA form?
Whether you like it or not we ALL inherited TAINTED NATURE from Adam because YOUR SOUL/SPIRIT can't function alone on earth.
You've confirmed ORIGINAL SIN again here.

Our natures are all pure and in fact comes from that of God, like an image.

"Then He fashioned him and breathed into him from His ruh; and He gave you (the faculties) of hearing, sight, and feeling. Little thanks you give." (As-Sajdah 32:9)

"When I have fashioned him and breathed into him from My ruh" (Al-Hijr 15:29)

Sorry the DNA will inherited is OUR TRUE NATURE because it's the thing that makes us HUMAN, so it's not pure.

The last part I want to address is your misuse of the word 'PREDESTINATE'
For your information PREDESTINATE does not mean God PURPOSELY created death and suffering but as a God He knew end from the beginning that's He knows how the whole things will run because I see you making this mistake that's why you thing MAN IS PURPOSELY CREATED to die.

I know because it's me who said this you won't take it but here is a support of my point from your own scholar Ibn Kathir you quoted earlier.
"Could it be said that Adam and the rest of mankind were predestined to sin and to be expelled from Paradise and sent to the earth? In fact, this fiction is as naive as the first one.
Adam complete free will, and he bore the consequences of his deed. He disobeyed by eating of the forbidden tree, so Allah dismissed him from Paradise. His disobedience does not negate his freedom. On the contrary it is a consequence of it.
The truth of the matter is that Allah knew what was going to happen, as He always know the outcome of events before they take place."

Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Emusan(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Point 1 : the original sin is so baseless that it did not prevent David from making heaven , right ? You are actually mocking youselfs.

Point 2 : David achieve eternal life in heaven without Jesus dying for his sin ? Ooops ! That automatically render Jesus sacrifice useless .

Churchman , see how Your answer mock the death of jesus again .

Unchurchwoman, it's so funny how you'll raise question by yourself, answer it by yourself and still conclude it by yourself.

bible said : ' because of one man , ALL have sinned' - Romans 5:12 , it further describes it has been " SOLD under sin " says Roman 7:14 .

To release man from the grip of sin , bible further said : God " sent his son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins" - 1joh 4:10

Yet David made heaven without the sacrifice made for his sin , right ? grin

The anti-type sacrificial lamb started the very day Adam's sinned by God Himself in the Garden of Eden.
For your information, The Word of God (which came to earth as the true type and was given the name Jesus Christ) has been in action from ages even before David was born. that's why Jesus is THE way..., and THE life no ONE comes to the Father without passing through Him.

"For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified." Heb 10:14
I know this will be too hard for you to grab

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by MizJanet(f): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Emusan:

The anti-type sacrificial lamb started the very day Adam's sinned by God Himself in the Garden of Eden.
For your information, The Word of God (which came to earth as the true type and was given the name Jesus Christ) has been in action from ages even before David was born. that's why Jesus is THE way..., and THE life no ONE comes to the Father without passing through Him.

Wow ! Wow ! Wow ! True type and anti - type theories . grin And David had made heaven before the TRUE type gave his life as a sacrifice to take away the sin of mankind ? Reference : john 1:29 .

"For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified." Heb 10:14

Kindly check what you quote , " for by one offering " but Before that offering was made for sins , David made heaven ,aM i ryt ? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by QuintusDidius: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2016
Emusan:
I'll use the stone of this surah to kill two birds but I want the readers to have the following in mind as s/he reads through this article.
1) That Quran itself testifies that before Adam and Eve sinned they were living in PARADISE not on Earth.
2) That this conversation between Allah and Satan (Iblis) took place BEFORE Adam and Eve eventually SINNED.

Now in Allah’s command to the angels to bow down to Adam shortly after Adam was created, and what happened after that, is very interested to consider. This story was repeated at least seven times in the Qu’ran which can be found in Surah 2, 7, 15, 17, 18, 20, and 38.

But let me quote only Surah 15:35-37, 39.

35 "And the curse shall be on thee till the Day of Judgment."
36 (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised."
37 (Allah) said: "Respite is granted thee…
39 “…I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong Y. Ali

Satan seems to know the unseen!
Here we see Allah talking about "The Day of Judgement," (When Adam and Eve were just created without sin or ever sinned) though one can say well it’s because Allah is All-knowing but the next statement by Satan is alarming, why? We see Satan talking about “The Day the (DEAD) are raised”, really!
How come Satan knows that there will be RESURRECTION of the dead when DEATH has not even occurred nor the event that leads to death had happened? In fact Satan reinforced his statement by saying “I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to THEM ON EARTH”. ON EARTH!!! How come? Does Satan actually know that Adam and Eve will sin and cast out from PARADISE to EARTH? Whereas Allah said this angels don't know what he knows.

Satan was led astray by Allah
In the same Surah I quoted above verse 39 reads “(Iblis) said: ‘O my Lord! Because Thou hast put me in the wrong,…’” Y. Ali

We see here that Allah led Satan astray.
Well if this translation seems not be cleared enough let’s see how other translations rendered this particular statement.

“He said: My Lord! Because Thou hast made life evil to me,...” M. Habib Shakir
“He said: My Lord! Because Thou hast sent me astray,…” M. Pickthall
“Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me,…” Mohsin Khan.
“He said 'O my Lord, I swear of that. You led me astray,…” Ahadees

The question one can ask is, how did Allah mislead Satan? Well Quran itself seems to have the answer when it says ONLY ALLAH should be bowing to NO other being, so Satan actually obeying the word of Allah but unfortunately Satan has to get the reward for his obedient by being cast out from paradise.

(Satan be like, since we’re being told that NO Being should be bowing to except Allah, this one now to bow for Adam again might be a test from Allah to know who will fall victim let me quickly obey the first instruction.)

Allah is the creator of evil and good :
https://quran.com/search?q=Allah%20guides%20whom%20He%20wills
so you can say He can lead people astray and guide those whom He like...
Allah gave Iblis a change (forgiveness) untill the day of judgement BUT he will refuse it (bow down to the grave of Adam)
Allah give you everything so it is easy for Him to take everything that you have (including the air that you inhale)
so why Allah let the Iblis do what he does ? (because that already His master plan of the course of humanity and Jinns life)
to see whoever that are loyal or faithfull enough to get pass His test in this life...may we all be at His mercy, Amen....
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by MkUser9: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
The general view is that Allah cast Iblis out of heaven for disobedience. But Iblis' statement that Allah deceived him or led him astray doesn't connect. The Bible says that Satan was cast out because "Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth" Ezekiel 28:13-19. Let's look at the situation. Here we have Iblis, who, to all appearances looks and behaves like a nice humble Jinn. Allah commands Iblis to bow to Adam and Iblis refuses saying "I am better than him, You created me from fire, and him You created from clay" (Sura 7:12 and elsewhere). In one sentence, Iblis has revealed himself to be a prideful arrogant so-and-so and no longer fit to retain his position in heaven. Allah did not lie or deceive Iblis but He did create a situation whereby Iblis tripped up his own self! And now, Iblis will go out and do the same to man, except he will use outright lies to attain his objectives because that is "his native language" (John 8:44)
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by MkUser9: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
MizJanet:

Wow ! Wow ! Wow ! True type and anti - type theories . grin And David had made heaven before the TRUE type gave his life as a sacrifice to take away the sin of mankind ? Reference : john 1:29 .

Kindly check what you quote , " for by one offering " but Before that offering was made for sins , David made heaven ,aM i ryt ? cheesy

I Peter 1:20 He was chosen before the foundation of the world but was revealed at the end of the times for you.
Revelation 13:8 And all the inhabitants of The Earth will worship it, those who are not written in The Book of Life of The Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Visits His Mum In Benin,see How She Welcomed Him(photo) / How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? / Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.