Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform (912 Views)

Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris / Buhari’s Govt Is Shameless For Talking About 2019 — Junaid Mohammed / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by denko(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
from a reliable source the govt is putting final touches on plan to block major online platforms.
Re: Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by ajepako(f): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Welcome to dictatorship

and militocracy!

In the new millennium..

Goodbye freedom of speech and expression under APC.
Re: Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by Okanokan(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
My guess is this is outright speculation, i don't believe it but if it turns out to be true, then we say bye bye to democracy. Because free speech is the foundation of democracy.
Re: Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by erunz(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
This is another reason why Jonathan will be my Hero any time any day

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by SOUNDKING: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
All eyes on Nairaland
Re: Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by ba7man(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
SOUNDKING:
All eyes on Nairaland
Nairaland allowed the hate fester for traffic.
Re: Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by neolboy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
In lucky dube's voice am going back to my root again. Buhari taking us back to military era
Re: Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by doublewisdom: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
I no talk am? Nigerians behold your change.
Re: Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by 989900: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
From a 'reliable source', you are a rumour monger/cheap attention seeker.
Re: Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by saintopus(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good thinking, Good product!
Sai Baba!!
Re: Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by saints2(f): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
And this makes news?

I don't believe it...

Simple
Re: Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by Agwoden(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Let them block whatever they want after all the owners of the online platforms were paid handsomely to tarnish the image of GEJ and to propagate propaganda. They are about to reap what they sowed.
Re: Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
denko:
from a reliable source the govt is putting final touches on plan to block major online platforms.
The federal government respects the right of offline news outlets and has no plans to block any site.

Your source is only telling u tales by moonlight
Re: Nigeria Govt Is About To Block Some Online Media Platform by tpiander: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ok folks, start posting adverts for your sites on this thread, let me go through them.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Was A Victim Of Power Game – Abati / OBJ On Biafra: It Took The Americans 100 Years To Get To Where We Are Today ! / The Most Controversial People In Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.