Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Listen To Your Worries Without Being Judged..save Someone Now!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Listen To Your Worries Without Being Judged..save Someone Now!!! (379 Views)

You Are Being Judged! / Being Judged Severely In Nigeria / Don't Listen To What People Are Saying Or What Life Is Showing u.Yes U Can Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Your Worries Without Being Judged..save Someone Now!!! by coffeey(f): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hello everyone,

Do you need someone to listen to you without being judged or condemned?
Do you need someone to talk to because you are scared of being judged by people close to you.
Do you feel depressed,worried and heavy at heart.

Send us a message on our email below and we promise to listen and support you mentally and be there for you..

Email (Impactville@yahoo.com)

All I ever want is to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart...

(1) (Reply)

Home Tutor Available For Children Of Busy Parents / Vacancy For A Marketer (for Females Only). / Urgent!!! Sales Representatives Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.