Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Police Not Aware Of Ransom Payment By Falae Family, Says IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Not Aware Of Ransom Payment By Falae Family, Says IGP (310 Views)

Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi / "I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos / The Uselessness Of The NPF Examplified By Falae's Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Not Aware Of Ransom Payment By Falae Family, Says IGP by storchbeat(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
The Inspector General of Police, Mr. Solomon Arase, said, on Tuesday, that the Nigeria Police was unaware that Chief Olu Falae, who was released by his abductors last week paid a ransom.

Chief said on Monday that his family paid ransom.

A statement issued by the Force headquarters, on Tuesday, said that the office of the Inspector-General of Police had been inundated with.....

Read More http://dailytimes.com.ng/police-not-aware-ransom-payment-falae-family-says-igp/

Kindly Follow @DailyTimesNGR

Re: Police Not Aware Of Ransom Payment By Falae Family, Says IGP by McCarlito(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Even if u was aware would u have stopped the ransome from being paid
Make una go sidon jor

1 Like

Re: Police Not Aware Of Ransom Payment By Falae Family, Says IGP by orunto27: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
We have heard you. Now ascertain what the Chief s family paid And refund it to them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Nairaland's Rule / Between Tsetse Fly And Captured Slaves: Which Is Worse Hate Speech? / The Zeal By Leaders To Steal Public Funds Is ‘everywhere You Go’ – Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.