Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ (3737 Views)

* Lord Of The Rings 2015 : CYPHER By Mikuz ft Dj5naira * / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Jigsawkillah V Sokrates * / * Lord Of The Rings 2015 : Obainojazz V Jigsawkillah * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
cocklicker:

bring something better not that deactivating. start afresh from where? all your numerous accounts that likes and shares your posts, are you deactivating all?

you are a consummate tool.. list all the numerous accounts...my numerous accounts give me 40 likes? you are indeed a pillock...
my followers & admirers of my work give me likes & shares.. if it's paining you, you can always put a rope around your neck & end your useless life.. no one would miss you.

if I lose I would create a thread to say whatever you want me to say.

if you lose, you would deactivate your account & stay off nairaland for a month..

accept?

1 Like

Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by cocklicker: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

it's debatable cos I got votes as well... & rap was never a career to me. so what am I switching?
unlike you, without rap, you would be a vagrant living under the bridge cheesy

icekidd sent your soul to Gehenna.. you sould have drank a bottle of otapiapia & end your miserable life.

really? i am not the one who goes around insulting every vet when they don't give him attention. you don't want rap as a career yet you pick a wannabe canibus on NL as an idol

you even wept after each loss. . . so much for I DON'T TAKE RAP SERIOUS.
devil really dey shît on top your head. you're lost! and pray to find your way fast, else you'd spend the next 10 years being a laughing stock.

Ofoka 0.5 like you grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by cocklicker: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you are a consummate tool.. list all the numerous accounts...my numerous accounts give me 40 likes? you are indeed a pillock...
my followers & admirers of my work give me likes & shares.. if it's paining you, you can always put a rope around your neck & end your useless life.. no one would miss you.

if I lose I would create a thread to say whatever you want me to say.

if you lose, you would deactivate your account & stay off nairaland for a month..

accept?

haha! be yourself, son! you copy cooger word for word!
Is this cooger or darkenedrebel?
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
cocklicker:

really? i am not the one who goes around insulting every vet when they don't give him attention. you don't want rap as a career yet you pick a wannabe canibus on NL as an idol

you even wept after each loss. . . so much for I DON'T TAKE RAP SERIOUS.
devil really dey shît on top your head. you're lost! and pray to find your way fast, else you'd spend the next 10 years being a laughing stock.

Ofoka 0.5 like you grin grin

you talk too much..are you a bi†ch?

Sunday 8pm. 10 bars
stop wasting my time
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by cocklicker: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you talk too much..are you a bi†ch?
Sunday 8pm. 10 bars stop wasting my time

you copy too much. . . is your other name LaseJet?
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
cocklicker:

haha! be yourself, son! you copy cooger word for word!
Is this cooger or darkenedrebel?

are.you a bi-polar ?how did I copy cooger? did he write the English language.. you are the dumbest human I've ever come across..

look who is telling me to be myself...& yet he jacked Tayrock & co from A-Z..

I can see you are not right in the head.
I have laid out my terms...you either accept or tell me what would be the repercussions if i lose..& stop acting like a bi†ch
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
cocklicker:

you copy too much. . . is your other name LaseJet?

bring out who I copied or what I copied or you will die a miserable pauper..
unless cooger now has a monopoly over the english language... illiteracy is really a disease..

you are the one that needs to be yourself..you have serious identity issues..

Ibime:

Jigs style isn't built for textcee battling. Those URL/KOTD styles don't sting often enough to be used in text format where you have to drop a punch every 2 lines.

Emaprince:
SMH

What's up with " gallows or the gallows" ...
That is, you want to feed us B-magic's "get your @ss whopped or get your @ss whopped" ?

Honestly, jig's KOTD/URL style is getting irritating, especially due to the fact that he's literally jacking some people's styles .

witless marsupial
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by cocklicker: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

are.you a bi-polar ? what does coogar have to do with this?

look who is telling me to be myself...& yet he jacked Tayrock & Co. from A-Z..

I can see you are not right in the head.
I have laid out my terms...you either accept or tell me what would be the repercussions if i lose..& stop acting like a bi†ch

are you for real right now?

My terms. . .

If you lose, you'll upload a pix of you and your girl näked
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
cocklicker:

are you for real right now?

My terms. . .

If you lose, you'll upload a pix of you and your girl näked

& if you lose, you will upload the nÜde photos of your mother & fugly sister..... accept or not?
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by softvio(m): 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:

dunno why i can't quote u on that thread.sad. Who has such promo been giving to VIC O and still stay wack like that? He's the wackest with such promo.cheesy

he doesn't have promo, he creates controversary for himself to sell-out, but he's still not known..i don listen am,he's wack. At least he's better than drSid n D'Prince
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by cocklicker: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

bring out who I copied or what I copied or you will die a miserable pauper..
unless cooger now has a monopoly over the english language... illiteracy is really a disease..

you are the one that needs to be yourself..you have serious identity issues..

witless marsupial

and you've seen me saying Ema is a fool or Bis is foolish for saying that? you're so impossible! if you had any sense in you, you'd see why they were quiick to give Ice the win. . . Jazz should've won too. I'm not disputing that. when you lost to Max and Bruce, did you not insult men old enough to father you?

infact, if we're gonna battle, i want a letter from your mother. i want your birth certificate too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by cocklicker: 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

& if you lose, you will upload the nÜde photos of your mother & fugly sister..... accept or not?

agbaya feeling fly!
you'd do same if you lose?
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
cocklicker:

and you've seen me saying Ema is a fool or Bis is foolish for saying that? you're so impossible! if you had any sense in you, you'd see why they were quiick to give Ice the win. . . Jazz should've won too. I'm not disputing that. when you lost to Max and Bruce, did you not insult men old enough to father you?

infact, if we're gonna battle, i want a letter from your mother. i want your birth certificate too.

lolololol...that's none of my business, so stop crying.

my point is - you need to be yourself
... stop biting KOTD/URL rappers..
a warri boy rapping about guns all the time..how fake & pathetic... lolololol.

no wonder you are incredibly wack
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
cocklicker:

agbaya feeling fly!
you'd do same if you lose?

look at how a rapper is acting like a bi†ch..

accept we battle on Sunday 12pm .. 10 bars
loser gets his account banned by airmark or Mikuz for 1 month.
if I lose, my classsyalabolas account would be banned as well..

I don't have time for too much talk.. just say the word & let's get this over with.. .you talk too much. even women don't talk like you do.
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by cocklicker: 12:00am On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

lolololol... I brought out their posts not to insult them but to prove a point...English must be difficult for you to comprehend...

you need to be yourself... stop biting KOTD/URL rappers..
a warri boy rapping about guns all the time..how fake & pathetic... lolololol.

once again..look at people telling you to be yourseld

you lack comprehension! did i say you mentioned them to insult them? you insult everyone when verdicts go against you. deny na. olodo!
i laughed when you talk about leaving this section; here's the only place we think you might have fun. we all know how butties like you hide inside your rooms all day, no clubs, nothing at all! then come here and talk about flexing and shît!

and a dumb äss butty like you talking about doing murders. here's the only place you get to insult me and go scot free, you can't do it to my face.

let's say i don't carry guns. . . my street cred says they're 80% or more sure that at one time in my life, i fondled a gun. can they say same for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by cocklicker: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

look at how a rapper is acting like a bi†ch..

accept we battle on Sunday 12pm .. 10 bars
loser gets his account banned by airmark or Mikuz for 1 month.
if I lose, my classsyalabolas account would be banned as well..

I don't have time for too much talk.. just say the word & let's get this over with.. .you talk too much. even women don't talk like you do.

are they your only accounts?
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2015
cocklicker:

[s]you lack comprehension! did i say you mentioned them to insult them? you insult everyone when verdicts go against you. deny na. olodo!
i laughed when you talk about leaving this section; here's the only place we think you might have fun. we all know how butties like you hide inside your rooms all day, no clubs, nothing at all! then come here and talk about flexing and shît!

and a dumb äss butty like you talking about doing murders. here's the only place you get to insult me and go scot free, you can't do it to my face.

let's say i don't carry guns. . . my street cred says they're 80% or more sure that at one time in my life, i fondled a gun. can they say same for you?[/s]

you must be using a china phone because I edited my post long time ago.

tell all these epistles to your bug-eyed mother
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2015
cocklicker:

are they your only accounts?

stop stalling spastic... you are beginning to irritate me with your acute idiocy

see how a mere battle is making you piss in your pants.... wack creature.
I would beat you so bad, you will never be able to rap again..
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by cocklicker: 12:12am On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

tell all these epistles to your bug-eyed mother

you can't drag me down to your level.
send me a cv and i'll throw caution into the wind and molest the last breath out of your miserable existence, until then, you've got growing up to do.

peace!

2 Likes

Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by cocklicker: 12:13am On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

stop stalling spastic... you are beginning to irritate me with your acute idiocy

see how a mere battle is making you piss in your pants.... wack creature.
I would beat you so bad, you will never be able to rap again..

goan beat the man in the mirror first

wack ape
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2015
cocklicker:

you can't drag me down to your level.
send me a cv and i'll throw caution into the wind and molest the last breath out of your miserable existence, until then, you've got growing up to do.

peace!

putrid beast of burden...hahahahaha ..you can talk to my hand as your words are of no value..

how does growing up have to do with accepting a rap battle half of Nigeria expects you to lose?
cowards always try to divert attention by digressing from the issue on ground..

peakcock-killer, i doubt you can outwit a crayfish..
& please stop jacking Tayrock's style. grow-ups don't do that..only puerile wannabe gangsters like you do such things.. cheesy
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by cocklicker: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

putrid beast of burden...hahahahahab ..you can talk to my hand as words are of no value..

how does growing up have to do with accepting a rap battle half of Nigeria expects you to lose?
cowards always try to divert attention by digressing from the issue on ground..

peakcock-killer, i doubt you can outwit a crayfish..
& please stop jacking Tayrock's style. grow-ups don't do that..only puerile wannabe gangsters like you do such things.. cheesy

send me a letter hand-written by mom, attached with your birth certificate and i'll consider battling you on any term
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2015
cocklicker:

goan beat the man in the mirror first

wack ape

yet you got sodomised by iceskidd with relative ease?

yet coogar stripped you of all your dignity when he made you create this account?

all the ladies must be laughing at you now. Mr cocklicking homoerotic pig!

only reason you are still alive is because the killing of dingbats like yourself has not yet been legalized.
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2015
softvio:

he doesn't have promo, he creates controversary for himself to sell-out, but he's still not known..i don listen am,he's wack. At least he's better than drSid n D'Prince
who told you he has know promo? We fail to know him cus he's too wack. Atleast drsid and dprince can sing a lil bit to save there life. Mind u VIC O has interview on almost everymedia platform in Nigerian,even hosted MTVbase top10 with ehiz,which promo u want again? Still dem start to hawk VIC O like akara and bread for street b4 u accept say im get promo.cheesy?
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 01, 2015
cocklicker:

send me a letter hand-written by mom, attached with your birth certificate and i'll consider battling you on any term

send me your mum's phone number. i wanna speak with the person that brought a pinheaded schlemiel into the world.. she's got a lot of explanation to do

make sure you send her contact to my mailbox tomorrow unfailingly
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by cocklicker: 12:35am On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

yet you got sodomised by iceskidd with relative ease?

yet coogar stripped you of all your dignity when he made you create this account?

all the ladies must be laughing at you now. Mr cocklicking homoerotic pig!

only reason you are still alive is because the killing of dingbats like you has not yet been legalized.

i pity your old age though. seriously? this is what you're gonna tell the grannies?

The native doctor who cursed you is dead. . . the only redemption for you is death. Overdose of indocid is enough, shouldn't be more than 50bucks. Help us to help you liberate the weeping soul in you
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 01, 2015
cocklicker:

i pity your old age though. seriously? this is what you're gonna tell the grannies?

The native doctor who cursed you is dead. . . the only redemption for you is death. Overdose of indocid is enough, shouldn't be more than 50bucks. Help us to help you liberate the weeping soul in you

shut the hell up. you sëmen-drinking dreg of the internet.

if i convert your idiocy into fuel, it'd power 8 third-world countries for 10 decades.

haven't you heard? your family has been cursed since the days of the nephilims.
the obese witches in your village excrete & piss on the destinies of your kinsmen whenever they wish.
which is why everybody that bears your surname is either a useless drunk or society reject..
as a matter of fact, the publishers of oxford dictionary is making the name Ovedje Jeffrey another synonym for failure in their next edition

you need to offer sacrifices to the gods of your land, & seek for redemption, or you would end up passing the curse your father inherited from his predecessors to your children.

peacock-killer… cocklicking peon
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by softvio(m): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
who told you he has know promo? We fail to know him cus he's too wack. Atleast drsid and dprince can sing a lil bit to save there life. Mind u VIC O has interview on almost everymedia platform in Nigerian,even hosted MTVbase top10 with ehiz,which promo u want again? Still dem start to hawk VIC O like akara and bread for street b4 u accept say im get promo.cheesy?

many people dey, wey get that kind promo but aint known in the street....mind you, i they talk about rapping here not singing
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2015
softvio:

many people dey, wey get that kind promo but aint known in the street....mind you, i they talk about rapping here not singing
Yes,when it comes to Rap with such promo,VIC O is wack! Which rapper with such promo still stay wack like this,drsid and Dprince are not even rapper they are singers who tried to rap. Call one nigerian rapper wey wack like VIC O that has been on top10 countdown with Ehiz b4 then i will give up. Even modenine has not been there b4,MI has not been there this year sef.have seen Vector there only once. VIC O promo is on touchable. His wack for such promo.cheesy

i know believe say na u dy drag this kin thing sef,where pple for here dy say modenine wack na u dy hail VIC O,dem hack ur account.sad?
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by cocklicker: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:

shut the hell up. you sëmen-drinking dreg of the internet.

if i convert your idiocy into fuel, it'd power 8 third-world countries for 10 decades.

haven't you heard? your family has been cursed since the days of the nephilims.
the obese witches in your village excrete & piss on the destinies of your kinsmen whenever they wish.
which is why everybody that bears your surname is either a useless drunk or society reject..
as a matter of fact, the publishers of oxford dictionary is making the name Ovedje Jeffrey another synonym for failure in their next edition

you need to offer sacrifices to the gods of your land, & seek for redemption, or you would end up passing the curse your father inherited from his predecessors to your children.

peacock-killer… cocklicking peon

good morning bro.

have you prayed to God today? did you tell him to help you act like your agemates? did you tell him to forgive your foolishness and help be as wise and döpe as me?

4 Likes

Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by softvio(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Yes,when it comes to Rap with such promo,VIC O is wack! Which rapper with such promo still stay wack like this,drsid and Dprince are not even rapper they are singers who tried to rap. Call one nigerian rapper wey wack like VIC O that has been on top10 countdown with Ehiz b4 then i will give up. Even modenine has not been there b4,MI has not been there this year sef.have seen Vector there only once. VIC O promo is on touchable. His wack for such promo.cheesy

i know believe say na u dy drag this kin thing sef,where pple for here dy say modenine wack na u dy hail VIC O,dem hack ur account.sad?

lol am not saying he's not wack, but am saying he is not the wackest oooo..by the way, you don listen im music?
Re: ++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
softvio:

lol am not saying he's not wack, but am saying he is not the wackest oooo..by the way, you don listen im music?
i listen small for MTV base then google the lyricsgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 / ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** / Mailmalc Vs Wordsmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.