Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Ministerial List is Finally Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ministerial List is Finally Here. (811 Views)

How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Will Amaechi And Fashola Make The Ministerial List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ministerial List is Finally Here. by medacares: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
The senate president confirms receiving the ministerial list just about an hour ago. On his twitter account.
Pmb kept to his promise of releasing the list today.
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: The Ministerial List is Finally Here. by rottable(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
We need names ooo
Re: The Ministerial List is Finally Here. by namqul(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
i want to see amechi name quick
Re: The Ministerial List is Finally Here. by stanech: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
The names of the list now

(1) (Reply)

Is It Lack Of Trust That CS Presented The List Instead Of SA On NASS? (photos) / Don't Ask Where I'm From, Ask Where I'm A Local / Group Honours Chioma Ohakwe, Founder Bethesda School For The Blind,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.