Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders (935 Views)

Photos From 55th Independence Celebration In Abuja (Live) / President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text / Buhari Celebrates Benin's 55th Independence Anniversary In Cotonou (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by pendusky(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
May the labours of our heroes past never be in vain, this is to wish you a wonderful Independence Day celebration.

In unity we will always triumph, irrespective of
any challenge facing us. Let us stand together at
all times, Nigerians. Happy Independence
Anniversary!

Drop Your Wishes For Nigeria
Re: Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin
I wish us a united Nigeria!! United on all front!! Prosperous and Peaceful!
Long Live this country of mine!! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Aitee1: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
A 55yrs old man has something to showcase but what has Nigeria achieved that's worthy to be celebrated

We're still as bigoted as the word "go" angry

1 Like

Re: Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Happy 55th Anniversary to the Great Country, Nigeria
Re: Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by asumo12: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
angry
tchidi:
grin
I wish us a united Nigeria!! United on all front!! Prosperous and Peaceful!
Long Live this country of mine!! embarassed
Re: Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by kizzybalze(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
I CONGRATULATE THE GAINT OF AFRICA, ON HER WONDERFUL OCCASSION OF HER INDEPENCE...THOSE THAT THINK U OUGTH NOT TO CELEBRATE SHOULD TRY SOUTH SUDAN, make they start afresh,
Re: Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by rane06(f): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Happy anniversary Nigeria. Good people, great nation in view
Re: Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by ADULTBASE(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
op must be living in australia

1 Like

Re: Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by pendusky(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
kizzybalze:
I CONGRATULATE THE GAINT OF AFRICA, ON HER WONDERFUL OCCASSION OF HER INDEPENCE...THOSE THAT THINK U OUGTH NOT TO CELEBRATE SHOULD TRY SOUTH SUDAN, make they start afresh,

Hehehehehe Better Talk brother cheesy
Re: Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Aitee1: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
kizzybalze:

Re: Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Teryfik(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by homealone2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
I love my Dear Country Nigeria, There is no Country like my Nigeria, I will never be impeached of treason, God bless my Country Nigeria, Good people, Great Nation, Unity & Peace.

1 Like

Re: Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by glassjar1: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
pendusky:
May the labours of our heroes past never be in vain, this is to wish you a wonderful Independence Day celebration.

In unity we will always triumph, irrespective of
any challenge facing us. Let us stand together at
all times, Nigerians. Happy Independence
Anniversary!

Drop Your Wishes For Nigeria

na by force ? abeg usher in BIG GIANT B .I AM A BIAFRAN cool

(1) (Reply)

Katsina State Governor Aminu Masari Stops The Payment Of WAEC, NECO Fees. / Who Are They? / Pa Fasoranti Resigns From Afenifere, Says It Has Lost Focus -PM NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.