Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Happy 55th Indepedence Day Message To All Nigerians! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 55th Indepedence Day Message To All Nigerians! (564 Views)

Bola Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians / Photos From 55th Independence Celebration In Abuja (Live) / President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 55th Indepedence Day Message To All Nigerians! by Heazy2015(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
NIGERIA’S 55TH INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY
Independence is the state of being free from the control of some other persons, country or entity. Revolutions are all about obtaining independence, independence comes from a nice medieval French word, depenve, meaning to hang from or to hang down. The “In” at the beginning is latin for “Not” so the word originally meant “not” hanging from, which is a neat description of what countries achieve by throwing off their colonies the condition of bany free, the power to act or speak or thank without externally imposed restrants or a successful ending of a struggle or contest or not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion conduct, thinking or acting for onself.
I am happy that I belong to a nation respected in the whole of Africa and beyond and the I belong to the most populous Africa country and that I am a citizen of a country known as a the giant of Africa. A giant cannot become a dwarf and a dwarf cannot become a giant. The giant used to be sick, but we are happy that after the threats, Nigeria eventually survived the election. As Nigerians, we should be hopeful and have faith in the nation.
There is no Nigeria without Nigerians, because whatever happened in Nigeria is a reflection of the totality of Nigerians, which is why we need to make her better. Many parents don’t teach their children morals and they would say the school is not teaching morals also, teachers don’t pay attention to the students are their patients paying attention to the student. Let us start to teach morality and the fear of God from the home, if we do this, those that would misbehave are the homeless and they are not as many as the people who have homes in Nigeria. So, at this junction, I’d like to say Happy 55th Independence Anniversary to all Nigerians. Thank You!
Cc: Lalalistic, Ishilove
Re: Happy 55th Indepedence Day Message To All Nigerians! by chocolateme(f): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Same here.. (Continues seeing my "Empire"

1 Like

Re: Happy 55th Indepedence Day Message To All Nigerians! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
I don hear
Re: Happy 55th Indepedence Day Message To All Nigerians! by chocolateme(f): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
I wish you the same.
Re: Happy 55th Indepedence Day Message To All Nigerians! by Heazy2015(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
chocolateme:
U dhey Fhall Mai Hands Oh!...#winks# shocked
Re: Happy 55th Indepedence Day Message To All Nigerians! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Happy anniversary Nigeria

Re: Happy 55th Indepedence Day Message To All Nigerians! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Let count our blessings....shocked

Forward ever,backward never.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Head The Defence Ministry? / Premiere Of My Son's Movie / President Mahama Returns To Offa, Nigerian Home, Visit Step Mother's Burial Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.