Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

SHOCKER! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SHOCKER! (3224 Views)

Shocker!! An American Man's View Of American Women / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / SHOCKER: When A Step-mother Is The Same Age As You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: SHOCKER! by chocolateme(f): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
First answer this: did they come to you crying for help on how they can quit smoking the ganja weed? If yes then advices gotten from here will be useful. You yourself, Do you dope too? Be honest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER! by PapaNnamdi: 12:02am On Oct 01, 2015
i prefer kpoly, igboh sounds stale sad

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER! by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2015
It's a serious issue. what is their level of addiction?
Re: SHOCKER! by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2015
stop confusing we yoruba people with igbo word all d time. it has more than 10 meaning

Igbo means Weed
Igbo means Bush or forest
Igbo tribe i.e flatie ibo grin
Igbo means to use ur head to hit somone's head

8 Likes

Re: SHOCKER! by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2015
No i don't smoke nor drink. They didn't come crying for help. We found them out. Caught in d act live. Subsequent search of their rooms revealed little stashes of weed and rolling papers hidden there.
There was never a sign they were into this and his has been going for more than 3yrs now. Though there had bn about two occasions i perceived weird smells from their bathroom at night. Confronted them about it and they denied and cooked up stories. I never in my wildest dream thought it came from weed smoke cos i'm not familiar with d smell.
Re: SHOCKER! by bossminded: 12:28am On Oct 01, 2015
If they sch in ph or kaduna... leave it na normal.

Be concerned weda dy do runs too

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! by dajoaneke(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Bros, you cant change them if they don't want change themselves. You only pray for them and advice them. If you humiliate them at home, what happens when they go back to school?
I got 3 brothers who smoke it. I only quit because I dont want it to be a family curse. From experience I wud say... Appeal to their conscience. Thats all.
But wait o Bros, other girls wey dey take kpatash no be person sister? Why you sef come think say e no possible say e fit be your sister? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Which weed do they smoke?

............... ..... CLASSES OF WEED.............

Oshogbo Weed:
Makes them talk things that only happen in cartoons
Ipodo Weed:
Makes them wanna have sex with anything that moves
around
Agege Weed:
Makes them jump around like they are training for the olympics
Ikeja Weed:
Makes them feel fly like they celebrities
Jamaican Weed:
Makes him feel like they are king Kong.. they both run around
tearing anything they can lay their hands on
Cuban Weed:
Makes them feel like they are the president of the whole nation
Zimbabwe Weed:
Makes them possess imaginary strength: they fit carry block
dey climb up and down or even doing menial jobs
Weeds made for the gods:
Hmmmmmmm very critical... them go enter bush dey chop
anything green...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SHOCKER! by BluStreak(m): 5:23am On Oct 01, 2015
Oscarjax:
Which weed do they smoke?

............... ..... CLASSES OF WEED.............

Oshogbo Weed:
Ipodo Weed:
around
Agege Weed:
Ikeja Weed:
Jamaican Weed:
Cuban Weed:
Zimbabwe Weed:
Weeds made for the gods:
anything green...

Guy you don kill me with lafta. See as tears dey pour from my eyes like say I dey cut Cameroun onions. Kai! This your classification of weed na die cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Abeg where I fit buy that Ipodo weed? I need take am cook jollof rice for one babe like that wey dey form Yvonne Nelson for all man. cool lipsrsealed shocked

No mind me I no mean am o grin
Re: SHOCKER! by obiak4(m): 5:43am On Oct 01, 2015
They can only quit if the choose to quit you don't force drug addits to quit that said what you or the family can do is to appeal to thier conscience if they still have any,
if not let them live thier lifes pray they don't experiment with crack,or coke or aristotole
and pray pray i say pray jah touch thier kind heart
but u can give me thier nos oooo cos i like ''composed'' babes that smokes weed
cavet she must be 3:5 on a grade scale of 5 or 3.0 on a scale of 4 if not pls move out of my face
i hate people who smoke for smoking sake
Re: SHOCKER! by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2015
BluStreak:

Guy you don kill me with lafta. See as tears dey pour from my eyes like say I dey cut Cameroun onions. Kai! This your classification of weed na die cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Abeg where I fit buy that Ipodo weed? I need take am cook jollof rice for one babe like that wey dey form Yvonne Nelson for all man. cool lipsrsealed shocked

No mind me I no mean am o grin

Lol bad guy.

I no wan read your topic for FP oh say you rape LadyF
Re: SHOCKER! by baby124: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Weed is safe and ok. Except they smoke the weed mixed with meth or other drugs. Then it becomes a problem. Also abusing weed can also be a problem. Talk to the younger one, she is obviously following the older sister's influence. You may find out that she doesn't even like it. This is why you raise kids to be independent thinkers and not followers of older siblings, because the dangerous behaviorS they learn may come from an older sibling. If the older one sees the younger one is not willing to be her partner in crime, she will either stop or find new partners. But at least you will have one sister off it.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! by SAMBARRY: 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Weed strengthens you physically that's why you see musicians performing on stage for hours without getting tired
it gives you a sense of euphoria
if you are a fine artist, song writerror literary writer it gives you ideas and inspiration. Ask bob marley, Sean Paul or wole soyinka
weed gives you energy for all night s' x

Most importantly weed needs to be legalized. Nothing wrong in smoking weed however it needs to be done in moderation. Same with alcohol and spirits. Too much of anything is bad

see the way he's saying he caught his sisters smoking weed like say he caught them stealing or killing a human being. Mshewwww.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER! by oloyede252(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Weed strengthens you physically that's why you see musicians performing on stage for hours without getting tired
it gives you a sense of euphoria
if you are a fine artist, song writerror literary writer it gives you ideas and inspiration. Ask bob marley, Sean Paul or wole soyinka
weed gives you energy for all night s' x

Most importantly weed needs to be legalized. Nothing wrong in smoking weed however it needs to be done in moderation. Same with alcohol and spirits. Too much of anything is bad

see the way he's saying he caught his sisters smoking weed like say he caught them stealing or killing a human being. Mshewwww.
which type of weed do you smoke?
Oshogbo Weed:
Ipodo Weed:
around
Agege Weed:
Ikeja Weed:
Jamaican Weed:
Cuban Weed:
Zimbabwe Weed:
Weeds made for the gods:
anything
Re: SHOCKER! by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
How old are you and how old are they? Are you male or female?
Re: SHOCKER! by tpiander: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
oloyede252:

Oshogbo Weed:
Ipodo Weed:
around
Agege Weed:
Ikeja Weed:
Jamaican Weed:
Cuban Weed:
Zimbabwe Weed:
Weeds made for the gods:
anything

Hm
Re: SHOCKER! by Mznaett: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hmm
Re: SHOCKER! by Miami11: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ignore the people saying that weed is ok

Weed or any form of illegal drug is not fine

How many lives have been ruined because of co dependency, smuggling, trafficking,

Please talk to them and report them to your folks

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER! by Pidggin(f): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Weed is not entirely bad, it depends on the purpose of consumption. It may interest you to know that it is taken as a legal drug(pain killer) by people experiencing severe pain, it slows the growth of cancerous cells, and it slows down the progression of Alzheimer syndrome in aging people. However, too much of it can lead to mental illness like schizophrenia, this is the reason for its ban. I witnessed this in someone i know well, he became an addict a few years back, today he is mad, as in MAD!

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
stop confusing we yoruba people with igbo word all d time. it has more than 10 meaning

Igbo means Weed
Igbo means Bush or forest
Igbo tribe i.e flatie ibo grin
Igbo means to use ur head to hit somone's head

U actually need d doctors or prayers. Just tell me what kind of satisfaction u derive from being this kind of rude except if u are sick mentally.
Re: SHOCKER! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Weed is OK!! AS LONG AS IT'S NOT ABUSED OR ADULTERATED.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! by SAMBARRY: 12:57am On Oct 02, 2015
Lagos weed wink tongue
oloyede252:

Oshogbo Weed:
Ipodo Weed:
around
Agege Weed:
Ikeja Weed:
Jamaican Weed:
Cuban Weed:
Zimbabwe Weed:
Weeds made for the gods:
anything
Re: SHOCKER! by Jobabori(m): 2:17am On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=udordike post=38574549]

U actually need d doctors or prayers. Just tell me what kind of satisfaction u derive from being this kind of rude except if u are sick mentally.
[/quote
Do you understand the meaning of his monicker? Yoruba says you observe the home a child comes from before you give him name. He is leaving up to his name please.
Re: SHOCKER! by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2015
Pidggin:
Weed is not entirely bad, it depends on the purpose of consumption. It may interest you to know that it is taken as a legal drug(pain killer) by people experiencing severe pain, it slows the growth of cancerous cells, and it slows down the progression of Alzheimer syndrome in aging people. However, too much of it can lead to mental illness like schizophrenia, this is the reason for its ban. I witnessed this in someone i know well, he became an addict a few years back, today he is mad, as in MAD!

I haven't seen anyone ever become mad from straight weed unless it was laced with something. My roommate in school was a weed junkie we always get high together but he's more extreme as I'm content with weed he was always looking for a higher high. He too ran mad but got another friend who smokes weed almost everyday and he's 200% sane maybe your friend smoked the wrong version.
Re: SHOCKER! by Pidggin(f): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2015
pcguru1:

I haven't seen anyone ever become mad from straight weed unless it was laced with something. My roommate in school was a weed junkie we always get high together but he's more extreme as I'm content with weed he was always looking for a higher high. He too ran mad but got another friend who smokes weed almost everyday and he's 200% sane maybe your friend smoked the wrong version.

Maybe he mixed it, who knows. All i know is he is now mad, roaming around even after several visits to many Psychiatric clinics, he is still the same. He is a neighbor, not a friend o.
Re: SHOCKER! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
I don't see any problem here. Weed is not physically addictive nor harmful like nicotine so they can stop anytime they want.

I don't see why you're here worrying yourself when your parents would soon come to terms with the fact. I suggest you read up the benefits of smoking weed and enlighten your parents on it. You said they're both in university so they're of age(even if under 17) to make decisions for themselves because parental supervision officially ended after entering university walls.
Re: SHOCKER! by softvio(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bros if na PH she de school, just forget am...instead plead with her make she no de smoke Ghana S.K
Re: SHOCKER! by 5minsmadness: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
zingy:
No i don't smoke nor drink. They didn't come crying for help. We found them out. Caught in d act live. Subsequent search of their rooms revealed little stashes of weed and rolling papers hidden there.
[b]There was never a sign they were into this and his has been going for more than 3yrs now. [/b]Though there had bn about two occasions i perceived weird smells from their bathroom at night. Confronted them about it and they denied and cooked up stories. I never in my wildest dream thought it came from weed smoke cos i'm not familiar with d smell.

If they have been smoking for 3 years and u didn't notice anything abnormal in thier behavior why are u worried now?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCKER! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
udordike:

u dey craze? did i quote ur papa or mama bf u spill dis nosense? i'm telling people d meaning of igbo in yoruba is there anything wrong in that?
Re: SHOCKER! by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

u dey craze? did i quote ur papa or mama bf u spill dis nosense? i'm telling people d meaning of igbo in yoruba is there anything wrong in that?

Sorry but u actually need help
Re: SHOCKER! by chiraqDemon(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
baby124:
Weed is safe and ok. Except they smoke the weed mixed with meth or other drugs. Then it becomes a problem. Also abusing weed can also be a problem. Talk to the younger one, she is obviously following the older sister's influence. You may find out that she doesn't even like it. This is why you raise kids to be independent thinkers and not followers of older siblings, because the dangerous behaviorS they learn may come from an older sibling. If the older one sees the younger one is not willing to be her partner in crime, she will either stop or find new partners. But at least you will have one sister off it.
The truth is that once u smoke weed and u keep smoking, its probably because u liie it
The younger one might have started due to the older sister's influence but right now i have to say she likes it

(1) (Reply)

What No One Will Tell You About Fat People / What Are Your Actual Thoughts On Abortion? / Natural Therapy For Hypertension Reversal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.