Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

What No One Will Tell You About Fat People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What No One Will Tell You About Fat People (3235 Views)

What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married / 14 Truths About Married Life Nobody Will Ever Tell You About! / 6 Things They Will Never Tell You In An Abortion Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
[b]

Good evening guys.

I just have a few things to say to the fat folks. Aside from the fact that you're seriously aiming at developing diabetics and obesity, you're also being flawless at being unattractive.

You have no excuse to be fat. Being Fat isn't a sign of good living. You grew fat for some reasons.

1. You were too greedy and ate more than a normal human should. You lack self control. You jabber your mouth at everything especially cakes and fatty stuffs that do no good for your body. What has all those friend thing done in your life?

2. You hardly excercise.. The only effort you make is probably walking around your house to make food. How do you even live with yourself carrying all that fat around? We all know you get fat when you don't burn as much calories as you consume. Tell a fat person to take a walk or jog around, He/she would rather choose to hang out with a piece of cake on a sofa with the TV.

No one can dispute the fact that fat people aren't self-disciplined. You keep eating and eating... You see the gradual changes in your body as you get fatter, there's lots of time to back out of the get-fat-program but you just decide 'Oh fvck it, just gimme more food!''. No one got fat behind their backs. You don't put a piece of cake in your mouth and put on 65kg of weight in a second.

You're greedy, selfish and lazy. And tell me, what's all that fat doing for you?

1. It helps you to be unproductive. Yep, you can't do nothing serious. If you're a fat person and don't have a brain that will help you sit in a place and make money, You're definitely gon be unproductive. As far as I know, fat people hate walking, standing and jogging but they love sitting. So how do you tell a fat person to take up a hairdressing job or bricklaying job?

2. It help you to be unnatractive. Oh yes. All that overlapping flappy tigh,stomach and arms are a huge turn off to most men. And fat men, no woman says ''I admire his big belly and his fat size''. Gross! The sweats that store up under your overlapping skins smell worse than rotten eggs and you keep depending on colognes and perfumes to smell nice. A whole lot of baggage for you I dare say.

3. It tells the world you have no control over your life. If you can't control your size and what you put into your mouth, what then can you control? One thing is sure, you can't help someone you're squatting with manage his/her food.

A lot of excuses come liKe ''It's a family thing. We are all fat''... Yes... You are all fat cos you guys let just anything edible and fatty jump into your mouths. If you're accumulating too much fat than you need, check your eating habits, how much calories you burn daily, what exercises you're doing

Let me tell you this, being fat is UNHEALTHY AND UNATTRACTIVE. Take it or leave it. No one will tell you that. You had better start putting yourself in good shape by eating right and having adequate exercise. . . . . And shun people who'd pretend to care by saying ''You're getting lean'' .... You're only losing weight. Don't burn that fat except you wanna live your old age being a liability to your children who have to worry about your state of health and fund your hospital bills (High BP, diabetics,Obesity)... And you'll be there wishing you could move around but your weak bones just can't carry those flappy legs again. Lose weight! You arent' helpless.

#cheers.

2 Likes

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by sinaj(f): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mitcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by mhizAnnie(f): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mtcheeewwww..how dumb angry

1 Like

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by southernbelle(f): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Your opinion.

4 Likes

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by realmindz: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Those three girls above me are fat, if they are not fat, they know they will get fat soon angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin
realmindz:
Those three girls above me are fat, if they are not fat, they know they will get fat soon angry

1 Like

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Say no to fat lipsrsealed
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
sinaj:
Mitcheeeeeeeeew
Sewiously? If you didn't like this revealing write-up, you could just ignored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Mtcheeewwww..how dumb angry
is that all you could come up with? Tch
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
southernbelle:
Your opinion.
yeah... No one is disputing that. Goodnight
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
realmindz:
lcheesy cheesy cheesy:... That explains a lot grin
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Say no to fat lipsrsealed
There you go dear! Fat - bad.

Only fat people will hate this post.

Or people whose mothers were/are fat. cheesy
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by Iffffffy(f): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mean!

1 Like

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iffffffy:
Mean!
that's the whole point. Being free with the truth.... Fat people can be so laid back, my words can prevent someone from being fat or help someone lose weight.

1 Like

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Go softly on them, you can still pass across your message without throwing jabs.

I use to think "fat" people don't eat much, maybe some genetic display on their bodysize. Holly molly, i was to get the shocker of my life when i saw a shapeless mass of flesh in the form of a lady munching a whole chicken and almost a bucket of ice-cream. I just shook my head. And d babe kon dey scoop me, naso i gbaga. No be me and you ooo. If u ask such ladies what kind of men they would like to settle down with. You would hear stuffs like he must be tall, dark,handsome and must be well-built with a ripped belly(six packs).

Abeg follow that guy advice abeg.

7 Likes

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Go softly on them, you can still pass across your message without throwing jabs.

I use to think "fat" people don't eat much, maybe some genetic display on their bodysize. Holly molly, i was to get the shocker of my life when i saw a shapeless mass of flesh in the form of a lady munching a whole chicken and almost a bucket of ice-cream. I just shook my head. And d babe kon dey scoop me, naso i gbaga. No be me and you ooo. If u ask such ladies what kind of men they would like to settle down with. You would hear stuffs like he must be tall, dark,handsome and must be well-built with a ripped belly(six packs).

Bro, e tire me also. I know a few fat ladies... They can eat for africa and don't wanna walk or do anything meaningful. What kind of life is that.

Ion know how to be less blunt with the truth.
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by mhizAnnie(f): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
is that all you could come up with? Tch

It's the only polite thing I can come up with....i feel so sorry for u tho
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by MsFaith: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Some people believe that being fat is a good sign of living. Some will turn their children to gluttons just so that people would not say they are starving.

3 Likes

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
mhizAnnie:

It's the only polite thing I can come up with....i feel so sorry for u tho
Will you just please follow the arrow outta this thread? I'm tired of people who speak like you.. They jump around on threads like they know it all.... Don't feel sorry for me, my life doesn't have the aura of pity... Find something smart to say or flush yourself out.

2 Likes

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by cococandy(f): 1:15am On Sep 28, 2016
Some people are fat due to illness of some sort, hormonal imbalances and genes.

Your post is very ignorant.

16 Likes

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by lepasharon(f): 2:29am On Sep 28, 2016
I'm sorry but how do people watch themselves EXPAND and do NOTHING? I know my physique isnt perfect too but...
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by lilmax(m): 6:06am On Sep 28, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

annoying feeling grin.......and you be like is this girl mad? grin
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2016
cococandy:
Some people are fat due to illness of some sort, hormonal imbalances and genes.

Your post is very ignorant.
Hey I know people have Thyroid conditions too... My post is excluding them. You didn't see me mentioning them did you?
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2016
lepasharon:
I'm sorry but how do people watch themselves EXPAND and do NOTHING? I know my physique isnt perfect too but...
Lol. Seriously, I wonder also... If that's you @ dp... Your physique is 'OKAY' . grin
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2016
MsFaith:
Some people believe that being fat is a good sign of living. Some will turn their children to gluttons just so that people would not say they are starving.
lol.... Being fat even means they might suffer bullying from peers.... It's the nigerian way that ''the fatter you are, the better your standard of living''.

1 Like

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2016
funny you...
Some ppl actually prefer fat ppl. I have a friend who is attracted to fat/fleshy men. The husband she eventually married is big. He always tells her to eat more and be big like him whenever she complains of getting too fat. She is on the plump side with big boobs. For her hubby, the bigger/fatter, the more attractive.

For me, I am slim and I knew I never wanted a fat husband. It irritates me to see fat males. I can still take fat females cos of child bearing, hormones etc but fat men?!
(my Dad is fat o but me no gree marry fat man). My Hubby is of average weight and had always been attracted to slim ladies.

My point is that its diff strokes for diff folks.
Let everyone go for what they desire.
Few ppl are actually obese due to illness or genes. Most are obese or fat cos of over eating or eating the wrong kinds of foods excessively like fatty, cabohydrates and sweet foods.
Pls let's help ourselves. At least, to prevent health complications that come with excess fat. At the end, the pains may outweigh the gains. Pick that from the Op's post if the rest rubs you the wrong way. He could have actually passed his msg across in a more polite way. U finished fat folks/ladies! Mind urself o. *smile*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by mhizAnnie(f): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Will you just please follow the arrow outta this thread? I'm tired of people who speak like you.. They jump around on threads like they know it all.... Don't feel sorry for me, my life doesn't have the aura of pity... Find something smart to say or flush yourself out.

I don't know it all and I don't act like I know it all but that doesn't make me so small minded to write something like this. Smh
Spits on thread, walk out

1 Like

Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by NevetsIbot(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2016
mhizAnnie:

I don't know it all and I don't act like I know it all but that doesn't make me so small minded to write something like this. Smh
Spits on thread, walk out
goodbye!
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2016
lilmax:
annoying feeling grin.......and you be like is this girl mad? grin
Brother, na so. U dey mind dem.
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by DBTee: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Gat excess weight you wanna shed off?

do yourself some good to try the P4 healthy slimming program.

health is key.

contact me for more information.
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by ElsonMorali: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iffffffy:
Mean!

You aren't on the big side are you?
Re: What No One Will Tell You About Fat People by ElsonMorali: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Fat isn't healthy after all and I guess the reason why fat people are castigated is because it makes them look sloppy about personal care etc. But still I think we can encourage them instead of this mockery.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Someone To Tell Me If I’m Wrong Or Not. / Nairaladers, Pls Do Help Me Out. I Am Having A Very Big Family Problem. / Do You Believe In DESTINY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.