Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ifa oracle don upgrade - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ifa oracle don upgrade (792 Views)

Nigerian Police Don Upgrade Ooo / At 55 And Your Village Oracle Tells You Your Man Would Be Found On The Beach / Have You Seen The Nigerian Version Of Giyf.com, Ask-ifa.com ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifa oracle don upgrade by 0luwatope(m): 1:08am On Oct 01, 2015
I fell in love with a girl called Amanda, but I don’t have the guts to ask her out. So i went to see a native doctor popularly called “Baba”. All he demanded from me was 1-month internet data subscription money which i paid and he gave me a ring called
‘Touch and Follow”.
He said, “All you need to do is touch her with this ring and she will follow you”.
I was excited because that was pretty easy.
The next day, when she passing, i created a scene just to draw her attention and i touched her like it was a mistake.
I was expecting her to follow me, but to my biggest surprise she didn’t, rather she moved on and was pressing her phone.
I was disappointed and went home. On getting home, I checked my phone and i saw 9 notifications showing Amanda John is now following me on Twitter, instagram, Eskimi, Badoo, Viber, she even sent me a friend request on Facebook, she also sent me a message on Whatsapp and 2go.
I called Baba immediately to inform him about the situation and he replied me, saying: “My son, We’ve upgraded, everything is now digital!! Bye to
rural village style, Welcome to global village style.
That was why i did not ask you for a c# # k, the
brain of a Mosquito, a Vulture’s eye, the claw of a Lion that is still a Virgin and Groundnut oil but One month internet data to keep me Online with the gods”.
Credits: https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Spanzy

1 Like

Re: Ifa oracle don upgrade by OKUCHI11(m): 1:48am On Oct 01, 2015
I laff sha ....cos na lame joke
Re: Ifa oracle don upgrade by zadok60: 2:35am On Oct 01, 2015
some people are just foolishly useless

(1) (Reply)

Ghastly Accident In Kano This Morning (graphic Pics) / Original Rats Responsible For The Spread Of Lassa Fever Discovered / Very Hilarious Caption Of Buhari And Osinbanjo's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.