Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

FG To Reissue 10-yr Bond After JP Morgan Index Expulsion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Reissue 10-yr Bond After JP Morgan Index Expulsion (569 Views)

Market Demolition: No One Died, Says Okorocha; Lies, My 10-yr-old Son Is Dead / Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. / FG Responds To JP Morgan Delisting Of Nigeria From Bond Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Reissue 10-yr Bond After JP Morgan Index Expulsion by azeklass: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2015
The Federal Government plans to re-issue its five- and 10-year bonds in the last quarter of the year to raise up to N270 billion after JP Morgan’s index on Wednesday delisted half of the maturities belonging to Nigeria.

The 10-year bond, among those to be delisted on the influential index, edged higher to yield 15.09 percent after the Debt Management Office (DMO) on..............

Read More http://dailytimes.com.ng/fg-reissue-10-yr-bond-jp-morgan-index-expulsion/

Kindly Follow @DailyTimesNGR

1 Share

Re: FG To Reissue 10-yr Bond After JP Morgan Index Expulsion by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2015
Who is JP Morgan? I school in France

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Reissue 10-yr Bond After JP Morgan Index Expulsion by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2015
john4reala:
Who is JP Morgan? I school in France
JP Morgan is a trusted index that investors have confidence on. If they have you on their index, it means a stamp of approval to investors confidence and will yield high investment on your bond. Should they delist you, it means loss of confidence that may trigger pulling out of investment from your bond market by investors that relied on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Reissue 10-yr Bond After JP Morgan Index Expulsion by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

JP Morgan is a trusted index that investors have confidence on. If they have you on their index, it means a stamp of approval to investors confidence and will yield high investment on your bond
is he a Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Reissue 10-yr Bond After JP Morgan Index Expulsion by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2015
john4reala:
is he a Nigerian?
Yes...from Daura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Reissue 10-yr Bond After JP Morgan Index Expulsion by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Since JP morgan don't have trust in our Bond why should I buy it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SEE Photo: Alcohol Pushed Me Into Robbery- Armed Robbery Suspect Says / Ajimobi 'unhappy With Shittu For Ministerail Appointment. Thecableng / Bukola Saraki And 83 Inmates Are Running The Asylum By Bayo Oluwasanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.