Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nairalist Topic: Do U Have The Balls: (scam) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalist Topic: Do U Have The Balls: (scam) (664 Views)

Find Love On Nairalist.com: Our Sister Website / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / If U Have No Valentine's Partner, U Are Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalist Topic: Do U Have The Balls: (scam) by storm0210(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2009
As a frequent member of both nairaland.com and nairalist.com; i came across the thread with the topic "Do U Have The Balls, " immediately i opened it, i realised that the girl, whose picture ws displayed there is a very very good friend of mine. and the number attached to it isnt hers. i even called her 2 confirm and she disclosed to me that never did such a thing. i called the number to check and no one picked, it turns out that someone is using her picture to carry this silly act.
Please nairalanders, ignore that message, and Seun Please delete that message also on nairalist.

Thank You
Re: Nairalist Topic: Do U Have The Balls: (scam) by kanurisud: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2009
good eyes is the eyes contain kind looking like my father's eyes
beautiful eyes are the attractive eyes of my dargling
Re: Nairalist Topic: Do U Have The Balls: (scam) by DualCore1: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2009
kanuri sud:

good eyes is the eyes contain kind looking like my father's eyes
beautiful eyes are the attractive eyes of my dargling
Re: Nairalist Topic: Do U Have The Balls: (scam) by Seun(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2009
I tried to call the number to confirm, but the post has been removed.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful / Guyz And Galz / 10 Proven Strategies for Greater Backlinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.