Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee (7263 Views)

Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by ajoo17(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
1.Dr. Chris Ngige (Anambra)

2. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti)

3. Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers)

4. Babatunde Fashola (Lagos)

5. Abdurrahman Dambazau (rtd) (Kano)

6. Aisha AlHassan (Taraba)

7. Ogbonaya Onu (Abia)

8. Kemi Adeosun (Ogun)

9. Abubakar Malami SAN (Kebbi)

10. Senator Sirika Hadi (Katsina)

11. Barrister Adebayo Shittu (Oyo)

12. Sulaiman Adamu (Jigawa)

13. Solomon Dalong (Plateau)

14.Ibe Kachikwu (Delta)

15. Osagie Ehanire (Edo

17. Udoma Udo-Udoma (Akwa Ibom)

18. Ahmed Isa Ibeto (Niger)

19. Ibrahim Jibril

20. Audu Ogbeh (Benue)

21. Amina Mohammed (Kaduna)

Source: Sahara Reporter
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Isn't Ogbonaya Onu from Eboyin?

He was governor of Old Abia. Old Abia includes the present day Eboyin but since it was carved out, he stopped being from Abia

9 Likes

Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by midehi2(f): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
nice
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by nifton(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by dongodfrey(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
How real is this list. Thought femi falana is suppose to be on the list and how can ibe kachikwu manage both portfolio if actually he is on this list

2 Likes

Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by kokoA(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Seems he sent the list of the politicians first. The next batch will contain the non-politicians. Perfect blend.
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by luvmijeje(f): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
My happiness is seeing Fashola on that list. The gentleman is just too good to be relegated. Nigerians deserve to feel the impact of the guy.

When someone is good, let us say it...... Fashola is good.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by tafabaloo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by ki02020(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
ajoo17:

2. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti)

7. Ogbonaya Onu (Abia)

8. Kemi Adeosun (Ogun)

14.Ibe Kachikwu (Delta)

15. Osagie Ehanire (Edo

19. Ibrahim Jibril

20. Audu Ogbeh (Benue)

I wish them well in the screening excercise

1 Like

Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by chinchum(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
If this list is true, Falana , Abike Dabiri, Utomi cant make the cabinet because their states quota has been filled already.
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by obailala(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
chinchum:
If this list is true, Falana , Abike Dabiri, Utomi cant make the cabinet because their states quota has been filled already.
Seriously, I just keep wondering where all those names like Falana, Soludo, Festus Odimegwu, Utomi etc. are.

1 Like

Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by psucc(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
. . . and yet I find no saint.

2 Likes

Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by basilo101: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Utomi and Soludo's states have been taken? btw, Onu's part of old Abia state is now with Ebonyi state
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by MaziARINZE01: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
This may be the only news from Saha-liars reporters that I will believe simply because they are APC's media department.

But to me, those names are recycled corrupt and old polithieftians. undecided
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by donphilopus: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
I love what I'm seeing from Edo State. People initially thought Ifueko-Okauru, Ihonvbere or Domingo would be nominated. Buhari is indeed unpredictable. He's truly fro everybody and for nobody. I'm so sure he nominated the representative from Edo State by himself. If Oshiomole had got the Ministerial Slot, he would have given Ihonvbere or one of his stooges. Once again, thanks Buhari. He was even his Edo State Campaign Coordinator.

Buhari Will Not Islamise Nigeria- (Osagie) Ehanire

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/12/buhari-will-not-islamise-nigeria-ehanire/

3 Likes

Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by Bevista: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
luvmijeje:
My happiness is seeing Fashola on that list. The gentleman is just too good to be relegated. Nigerians deserve to feel the impact of the guy.

I hope he gets Ministry of Works. He seems to be excellent in developing infrastructures.

3 Likes

Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by Gr8amechi: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
ajoo17:

2. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti)

7. Ogbonaya Onu (Abia)

8. Kemi Adeosun (Ogun)

14.Ibe Kachikwu (Delta)

15. Osagie Ehanire (Edo

19. Ibrahim Jibril

20. Audu Ogbeh (Benue)

with this list, I don't see any minister of finance
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
ajoo17:

2. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti)

7. Ogbonaya Onu (Abia)

8. Kemi Adeosun (Ogun)

14.Ibe Kachikwu (Delta)

15. Osagie Ehanire (Edo

19. Ibrahim Jibril

20. Audu Ogbeh (Benue)

Op, Ogbonaya Onu I'd not from Abia state.
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by Bevista: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
MaziARINZE01:
But to me, those names are recycled corrupt and old polithieftians. undecided
I am a bit disappointed that the list is full of politicians.

I have the impression that this batch of ministers was meant to assuage all the political interests in the party. Something tells me that in the next batch, the president will exercise his full prerogative and get in real technocrats. I hope I'm right.
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by adeka005: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
I really don't see the long expected technocrats in this list....... Their almost all mere politicians
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by Gbawe: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
luvmijeje:

My dear, forget the haters. For all the detracting noise I personally felt Fashola was always going to be a Minister under a President who respects and admires him. Buhari needs Fashola and people should not get this twisted. All that is left is for Fashola to get the right portfolio (power or works/infrastructure) and the entire world will see the unlimited talent of the former Lagos governor. Fashola will undoubtedly deliver sterling performance wherever he is is deployed but I want him to be placed in charge of a critical sector. Amaechi and Fayemi will do well too. Amaechi is tough and resolute. He will always lead well and without compromise against vested interest. Fayemi is a solutions provider and not a politician even as Tinubu tried to make him one. I think Fayemi's talent will now be visible for all to see in a ministerial role and with a supportive President behind him.

5 Likes

Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by Obrigardo: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Why do people just wake up and start manufacturing lies upon lies? are people this stuuupid?

1 Like

Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by ObiOkpor(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
ajoo17:
2. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti)
7. Ogbonaya Onu (Abia)
8. Kemi Adeosun (Ogun)
14.Ibe Kachikwu (Delta)
15. Osagie Ehanire (Edo
19. Ibrahim Jibril
20. Audu Ogbeh (Benue)
And who told you Ogbonnaya Onu is from Abia state? Get your facts straight.
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by vpaymoney(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
luvmijeje:

GBam! 50B likes
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by ObiOkpor(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mynd44:
Isn't Ogbonaya Onu from Eboyin?

He was governor of Old Abia. Old Abia includes the present day Eboyin but since it was carved out, he stopped being from Abia
let say you are inn an interview and you were asked to write down the 36 states of the nation, you will write Eboyin as Ebonyi state. You will be disqualified with immidiate effect.
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by vpaymoney(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gbawe:

My dear, forget the haters. For all the detracting noise I personally felt Fashola was always going to be a Minister under a President who respects and admires him. Buhari needs Fashola and people should not get this twisted. All that is left is for Fashola to get the right portfolio (power or works/infrastructure) and the entire world will see the unlimited talent of the former Lagos governor. Fashola will undoubtedly deliver sterling performance wherever he is is deployed but I want him to be placed in charge of a critical sector. Amaechi and Fayemi will do well too. Amaechi is tough and resolute. He will always lead well and without compromise against vested interest. Fayemi is a solutions provider and not a politician even as Tinubu tried to make him one. I think Fayemi's talent will now be visible for all to see in a ministerial role and with a supportive President behind him.
I just love your analysis.
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by PointB: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
luvmijeje:

Indeed no one can dispute that Fashole is good, especially in anything not concerning money. Here is a glowing tribute of the goodness of Saint Fashole, by haters like Punch!

Fashola spent N139m on two boreholes – LASG
August 24, 2015 : Eniola Akinkuotu

[print]

Mr. Babatunde Fashola

Mr. Babatunde Fashola

The immediate past Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, spent N139m on the drilling of two boreholes at the Lagos House, Ikeja.

The project was completed by Deux Projects Limited according to a report published by the state government

The report, which was part of the awarded contracts by the Lagos State Tenders Board in 2013, was seen on the website of the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.

In the same year, N640m was spent by the Fashola administration for the reconstruction of a car park and other associated works at the Lagos House, Marina. The report stated that the N640m contract was given to Julius Berger Plc as part of phase two of the reconstruction of Lagos House where Fashola lived during his eight years in government.

In the same year, N300m was spent on the relocation of cables belonging to the Power Holding Company of Nigeria at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital. The contract was awarded to Deux Projects Limited.

According to the report, the former governor also spent N175m to replace the railings of a pedestrian bridge on Carter Bridge from Ido to Idumota with concrete railings. The contract was awarded to A Abicon Engineering Limited.

According to the report, N220m was spent on the facility management of the Lagos State University College of Medicine. The contract was awarded to Deux Projects Limited.

The former governor, according to the report, spent N619m on surface repair on Ajara-Erekiti-Iragon-Ikoga Road in Badagry Local Government.

According to the report, Fashola spent N1.2bn on the construction of an unidentified multi-storey building in Onikan, Lagos.

The former governor was also said to have spent N1.6bn on the construction of a 48-bedroom hotel at Lagos State VIP Chalets, Badagry.
ADVERTISEMENT

About N510m was spent on the remodelling and equipping of the official residence of the state’s Chief Judge at 4 Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos, according to the report.

About N165m was spent on the construction of an 18-classroom block at Ajara Senior Grammar School, Ajara Badagry. The same amount was also spent on an 18-block classroom at Community Senior/Junior Secondary School, Bayeku, Ikorodu.

Fashola had recently come under fire for spending N78.3m of taxpayers’ money on his website, tundefashola.com.

Although the figures were published on the official website of the state government, the former governor said all the monies were duly approved by the Lagos State House of Assembly and the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.

Fashola, in a six-page letter, stated that the website of the state government was authentic.

He, however, warned against attempt by some persons to tarnish his good image and misrepresent his budgetary spending to the members of the public.

All attempts to speak with Fashola’s spokesperson, Hakeem Bello, proved abortive as he did not pick calls neither did he respond to a text message sent to his telephone.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fashola-spent-n139m-on-two-boreholes-lasg/

Now that's GOODNESS!
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
ObiOkpor:

let say you are inn an interview and you were asked to write down the 36 states of the nation, you will write Eboyin as Ebonyi state. You will be disqualified with immidiate effect.
I should put the blame on my device that kept changing it back but that will be like I actually thought you made sense.
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by Gbawe: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
adeka005:
I really don't see the long expected technocrats in this list....... Their almost all mere politicians

Aganga, Okonjo Iweala and Allison-Madueke could be classed as 'technocrats' yet what did they achieve for GEJ? What Buhari needs is fearless and intelligent achievers who will help him deliver the reforms needed to turn Nigeria around. The whole focus on technocrats is the usual self-deceit Nigerians bamboozle themselves with. In the days of Abacha, IBB and OBJ we convinced ourselves we needed a President educated to a high level because "leadership illiteracy" was our problem.

Yet GEJ, the most educated Nigerian President ever with a PHD, turned out to be the most corrupt, most immoral and most incompetent President nigeria has ever known. It is time Nigerians learn to accept that it is a unique blend of education, ability and personal qualities that makes a great and effective leader. An illiterate could be a great leader if he has an uncompromising sense of ensuring society is equitable for all who live in it whereas a PHD holder, eg GEJ, could be a horrid leader if he believes in nothing and does not accept or recognise his responsibility and duty of care to those he leads.

3 Likes

Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
kokoA:
Seems he sent the list of the politicians first. The next batch will contain the non-politicians. Perfect blend.
when will Nigerians stop being Zombies and think for themselves?
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by Realdeals(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
No sane Nigeria leader as of today can ignore appointing someone like Fashola in his cabinet, even if GEJ had won the election, he would have invited BRF to serve in his cabinet, no matter how hard people tried to taint him with corruption, his good performance in office as the Governor of Lagos state will speak for him.

2 Likes

Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
APC can lie ooo

Ogbonnaya Onu from Abia State?

lie lie, Onu is an Ebonyi state man oo

First Executive Governor of Abia State before the creation of Ebonyi where he belonged now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only 10 Out Of 45 Registered Political Parties In Nigeria Have Websites / Why We Engage Foreign Lobbyists, Media Consultants-fg / What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.