Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Following The Platform? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Following The Platform? (379 Views)

How To Be Part Of 2017 Edition Of The Platform:theme,the Nigerian Economy / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Speech At The Platform 2016 / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Following The Platform? by sochima1989(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
I don't know if anyone or how many is watching the platform..... sincerely it's never been an independence celebration like this for me.
But my concern for the youths is; many of us did pay thousands to attend comedy.and other entertainment shows to ease, unwind and kill stress of Naija.....let's have fun and best of all think the change and do the change.
It's my best independence celebration.

(1) (Reply)

Scary! Man Carries A Crocodile With His Motorcycle (bike) / Inmate Swallowed Mobile Phone And Two Chargers In Attempt To Smuggle Them / Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.