Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos (55505 Views)

Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh / Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Elmgnifico(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
That Independence chilling moment when Kcee is reading and laughing at some comments here, That was the reason for this kinda stunts, publicity stunt, I repeat publicity stunt. Easy with the rants, take a deep breath, sip ya drink, smile and skim over...
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
but really dat bag of money cud av bn filled with clothes at the base n few dollars scattered at the top, fvckin illusion

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by DedeNkem: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
You don't need to flaunt your wealth for kidnappers to notice you.

You only have to be careful of people around you, because someone gives kidnappers info about your wealth and movement.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Krak(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
debris:
Please stop being jealous

Most of you people ranting both below and above me
If una get that money una go do pass

Bro ride on
Even if they kidnap wetin concern u?
Are u the one to fund the bills haba!!

Let the sleeping dog lie sad

Posts like these is why I want the "Dislike"button on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by ocee31(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
na people like this dey make naira dey fall

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Godyke(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Some people wont listen until they cant hear
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
#
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by frankgreat(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
It's not bin jealous, it's common sense...by dis, u r prone to b kidnapped
debris:

Bro ride on

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Souljaboi1: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
EVILFOREST:
NOW, this happens when a MAN with POOR MENTALITY is empowered or acquires wealth.

For these MEN, u need to OVERHAUL their mentality to get it right.

U know a MAN, when he acquires WEALTH.
U know a LADY, when U lack wealth and livelihood.

Neither will DANGOTE or his daughters behave like this, because they believe being WEALTHY is their birth right and they are used to it.

Who knows how KCEE's family was, before this turn around maintenance .. ?

QED !
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by frankobobby(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
name APC cause am
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by gqboyy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
mannobi:
Where are the fulani herdsmen to come and kidnap this guy now.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hmm thank God say we no get Kidnappers for Nairaland
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by odutolasodiq(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
tpiander:
What's propping up the "money"?
abi o.... na cassava full under, he come gather fake dollars on top,....
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by ebuka440: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
This is just a childish behavior. Why should a man of his age be flaunting dollars like someone that hasn't come across money before. Anyway, I don't blame him because when a poor man becomes rich, he's ready to wear money as cap on his head.
Rubbish.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by davmul(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Vanity upon vanity, that is what the book of ecclestiatis says.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by guttentag(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
debris:

Bro ride on

so sleeping dog dey lie.. wow U and Dame Patience Joe-boy must have graduated from Harvard University together

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by kobe79: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
[size=16pt]na foam dey under and $1 bills stuffed on top[/size]

make my gf no gree me do this nite if na lie
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by endeedike(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
e go soon happen
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by tellwisdom: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Police dey work before??...Na who dem don rescue?
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Dahveydson(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
He's displaying his level of maturity, not his dollars.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by generaldagash: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
rich men dey show houses,Boeing, yacht and palaces you dey sample small bag of dollars
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by lonelydora: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
englishmart:
he's too childish and immature.... at his age he has torn all his trousers (especially the knee position) he shows off everything... Justin bieber already has a private jet. if kcee is too rich, he should get a private jet, or probably borrow from his community....

Please take one bottle for my head. You nailed it.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nigerian police can go to hell! This is one of the swags that South African Zulus and Ghanaians don't have and they want us to give it up! Jeez!

I think I like this Kcee a lot!
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
OK.. I hope dey won't criticize the police force when repercussions set in.

3 Likes

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Mbediogu(m): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Kcee and his bag of dollars take photos.

Recall, recently, the police warned Celebrities and Nigerians in

https://instagram.com/p/8RFjnjxK3k/

Small boy show. Those who are rich dont show it off easily. AsK Dangote and Atiku.
May be he just rushed to take photos before
the real owner arrives.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
frankobobby:
name APC cause am
Autocorrect is a bytch

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by aderonkedeborah(f): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
graciousolo:
Seriously these ed*ots will not stop the rubbish. I don't hate, but these flaunting is now childish and appalling, esp after the police' warnings. Dem dey luk for turoble.
worry not thy self d money is fake
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by wtfCode: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
kcee flex ur thang.
As for me, i swear to God i'm gonna hit that cash real big that every of ma speech will flaunt ma fuckin' wealth...#ibelieve.
Its just a matter of short time!!
**sips garri and groundnut**
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by MadCow1: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Tomorrow if them Kidnap am now people go talk.

No need for this kind Display Bros.

Na Ember period be this.

Boys dey market dey price the rope wey dem go use tie am for inside bush. grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by danjaD(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dnt knw why I jus dislike dis guy
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by TolaniLuv: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Fake dollar$ we know seh Na Wash wash ur bro deh do! E no concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.