Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos (55664 Views)

Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh / Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by joncom(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Those complaining that he is inviting kidnappers, who told you they don't know him already. Those they kidnapped did not flaunt their wealth. Did they?
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Maxwell279(m): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Una dEy mind Kcee Una no see as him dey dress like him d control traffic.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Jonalistic(m): 12:09am On Oct 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Kcee and his bag of dollars take photos.

Recall, recently, the police warned Celebrities and Nigerians in general about flaunting of wealth on social media..

https://instagram.com/p/8RFjnjxK3k/
let's understand something here.is there money nd dey av evry ryt 2 do wot eva dey wanna do wit it.but d I.G is just advisin dem 2 avoid arm robbery attack.dey said prevention is betr dan cure.bcus wen robbers wil invade dem dats wen dey wil start callin d police nd if d police didn't respond on time nd anything goes wrong dey wil b d same ppl dat wil come social media 2 say dey were robed nd dey called d police dey didn't respond blablabla.dis is common sense pls.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Divinelivn: 12:13am On Oct 02, 2015
As I always say, these so-called celebs have immature brains and are mainly attention seekers... They express gross immaturity and untainted stupidity

Am I the only one dt noticed that the bags looks so much like a female's!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Jonalistic(m): 12:24am On Oct 02, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
worry not thy self d money is fake
am nt abt him flauntin woteva but robber wil invade him let no 1 say whe is d police.a stich in time saves 9.prevention dey say is betr dan cure.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by xtervaganza(m): 12:26am On Oct 02, 2015
See him forehead like grinding stone
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Certifiedboss: 2:49am On Oct 02, 2015
HungerBAD:

Recall, recently, the police warned Celebrities and Nigerians in general about flaunting of wealth on social media..

That should be his brothers money ... Lol..... People with money don't take pictures with it .. Wealth is silent
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by drehdinho(m): 3:04am On Oct 02, 2015
graciousolo:
Seriously these ed*ots will not stop the rubbish. I don't hate, but these flaunting is now childish and appalling, esp after the police' warnings. Dem dey luk for turoble.

You're too funny ____________________buhahahahahahah
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by drehdinho(m): 3:14am On Oct 02, 2015
kingarizona1:
But why are the complaining bout artists showing off their wealth____ don't they know their jobs again. Or have they forgotten that one of their jobs is the protection of the live and properties of the citizen

Your opinion is right, but that doesn't mean we should leave our door opened at night and say police are meant to secure lives and properties. If thieves should invade such house. Then it's the owner's fault not the police's.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by 190theclown: 3:38am On Oct 02, 2015
if there is one nigerian artist i hate its this guy
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Pidggin:
hmmm what a pity

Kai grin

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by MYGRATEskillz(m): 5:25am On Oct 02, 2015
K---EFF---CEE...
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by LOVEGINO(m): 5:42am On Oct 02, 2015
debris:
Please stop being jealous

Most of you people ranting both below and above me
If una get that money una go do pass

Bro ride on
Even if they kidnap wetin concern u?
Are u the one to fund the bills haba!!

Let the sleeping dog lie sad
naija babe's no dey carry last! 2morow una go hear say she don dey hustle 4 her share.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by egbaguy: 6:24am On Oct 02, 2015
.......Yet we have Msc holders struggling with 25k per month jobs. Rubbish sells in naija!!!!! Naija where musicians(even those who sings shit),yahoo yahoo boys have a 'brighter' future than graduates.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by naijanaso: 6:37am On Oct 02, 2015
debris:

Bro ride on

Na wah for you bros...in as much it is his life to live, is it really necessary to flaunt money for bag like that? How many times Bill Gates, Buffet or Dangote don openly display pepper for us to see say them hold am remove face? They've made some money we know but it shouldn't make them act this way. For me, it's kinda childish and stupid sha.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by mousco(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Na harrysong go snap d pix o

Thumb up.... Money sweet
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Austeenite(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2015
It's good to be Rich, U know... After the Reggae play d blues...#singing
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Austeenite(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2015
egbaguy:
.......Yet we have Msc holders struggling with 25k per month jobs. Rubbish sells in naija!!!!! Naija where musicians(even those who sings shit),yahoo yahoo boys have a 'brighter' future than graduates.

Oga, you sound furious, wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by queebeediva(f): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2015
debris:

Bro ride on

for your mind na you worry pass anybody just saying pls no offencement.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by gbishman: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2015
Nigerians will be Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by kunshe(m): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2015
this is just crazy!
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by fuke(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2015
HungerBAD:

Absolute madnes.

Base mentality.

What will Billgate do?

Stupid blacman who does not know
how to manage success.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by gift03: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2015
hahn:
Nothing do you Kcee grin

And for those hating, at least he has enough money for a ransom. Do you have enough money to eat? undecided

The funny part is you prolly didnt even have to post this comment.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by salawustyles(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Tomorrow if them Kidnap am now people go talk.
My broda E money still dey pay ooo
No need for this kind Display Bros.

Na Ember period be this.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by funnanya: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2015
EVILFOREST:
NOW, this happens when a MAN with POOR MENTALITY is empowered or acquires wealth.

For these MEN, u need to OVERHAUL their mentality to get it right.

U know a MAN, when he acquires WEALTH.
U know a LADY, when U lack wealth and livelihood.

Neither will DANGOTE or his daughters behave like this, because they believe being WEALTHY is their birth right and they are used to it.

Who knows how KCEE's family was, before this turn around maintenance .. ?

Dangote too was from a poor background.No sense in your comment. Allow the young man to have fun.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Very childish
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by abdulhosni619(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2015
kingarizona1:
But why are the complaining bout artists showing off their wealth____ don't they know their jobs again. Or have they forgotten that one of their jobs is the protection of the live and properties of the citizen

At least we should make work easier for the police now ...haba.... This thing they are doing is for our own good oooo
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by afrikanns: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2015
paper full the bottom, mumulogist you be, you can mumu
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by ruffhandu: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Adesiji77:

"The hunting dog that is determined to get lost in the forest will not hear the whistle of its hunter-owner"-Proverb

On a lighter mood, which bank will accept USD deposits from him? tongue

Cc: ednut1, Tinyemeka, slydog, ruffhandu

You never can tell bro, that is if that's not fake.

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by APRIDE(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2015
debris:

Bro ride on

Sis, a well educated person would not do that.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by egbaguy: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2015
Austeenite:

Oga, you sound furious, wetin happen?
lol.......u funny I swear. Buh seriously,diz shit is annoying nah. I am ok bro,I av a job cos I knw datz where u are driving at. But u sef,look inwards,dnt u av friends or relatives who are brilliant,good grades in uni,but jobless or underemployed?
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by victor2exl(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2015
EVILFOREST:
NOW, this happens when a MAN with POOR MENTALITY is empowered or acquires wealth.

For these MEN, u need to OVERHAUL their mentality to get it right.

U know a MAN, when he acquires WEALTH.
U know a LADY, when U lack wealth and livelihood.

Neither will DANGOTE or his daughters behave like this, because they believe being WEALTHY is their birth right and they are used to it.

Who knows how KCEE's family was, before this turn around maintenance .. ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........

@EVILFOREST : THIS IS NOT WEALTH..ALTHOUGH AM HAPPY FOR ANY OF THEM...

BUT I WILL ALSO WANT YOU TO KOW THIS...."WEALTH is humble and quiet..RICH is loud...And POOR is flashy...you cant see Dangote's Bill gates,Trumps,Danjumas,Okoyas,Onirus etc...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.