Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ (45171 Views)

Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust / "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang / No Justice In Nigeria - Arrested Cultists Set Free?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by arcnomec(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Just watch by tomorrow you will hear another twist to this story........Denial as usual

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by JaypeeAnics(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
it must be he's fellow Muslim that invited him to Nigeria... wat do u expect lion beget lion and snake beget snake.

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Nellybii: 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Who invited him plZzz

Is it Sanusi Lamido because I remembered he studied in Sudan which is the hotbed for aspiring terrorist

Must you make comments like this?
Why do you prefer to waste your youth like this?
It is a shame.

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Businesslocator(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
john4reala:
Gbam!!! Pray for IRAQ
... judge bush has rendered that country useless.. i Went there last months .... the country needs change #RedCross

#IhateAmerica
u carry ur two legs go iraq?
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by shadrama(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
That's the way the news goes. 9ja I hail thee.
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Businesslocator:
u carry ur two legs go iraq?
Na Red cross carry Us go there.... I pity that country alot,
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Great job
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Funjosh(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Northerners invited him to the North. Why the fuss?

Boko Haram is Fighting in the North, is Northern Nigeria not part of Nigeria

How many southerners have lost their lives during all these terror they have unleashed on Nigeria

Listen whatsoever happens to the North happens to the south As long as we are still one Nation. (Irorun igi ni irorun eye) lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by omenka(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I only came to check if PMB's name was mentioned as the invitee
Just look at yourself, and you dare to tell me my brain needs salvation. You see why I told you you have NONE, let alone one that has to be salvaged. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by agyo(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
The Comptroller-General of the NIS, Martin Abeshi, who debunked any complicity of the Service, while speaking at a news conference in Abuja, said “From the record available, the Immigration Service did not issue that visa. It might be the officials of the foreign affairs ministry because they also issue visa on our behalf.”

Ogar Comptroller, are you telling me that the Foreign Affairs issued the Visa without updating you on real time bases to have your data base up to date.

It is high time you go digital or step up ur technological advancement n utilization.

Nawa o!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by DFemaleBoss(f): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
That list is incomplete without Bubu's name on it. undecided
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by pappyshun(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
In a trance..

Now dreaming..........

Now the prophet speaks.

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by pappyshun(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
I have a dream! That one day, NIS, NPF, LASTMA, FRSC, VIO and TRACE et al shall be swept by the moving train of change. Let the corrupt who have ears hear what the prophet is saying.

If I dream! Hmmm! Walahi!!! Happy independence to all true lovers of the Nigerian project.
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by tlops(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Nigeria!

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by beejeh(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Soon Russia army will start throwing Missles n rockets through Nigeria to ISIS just like they doing in Syria
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by ERAKAMUS: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Who invited him plZzz

Is it Sanusi Lamido because I remembered he studied in Sudan which is the hotbed for aspiring terrorist
On point.
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by chiedu7: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
[size=13pt]SInce they are Notherners they will escape Justice

If jailed they will escape from Prison.

But most likely they will geet protection from their god-fathers
[/size]

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by PLATO1U(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
john4reala:
Gbam!!! Pray for IRAQ
... judge bush has rendered that country useless.. i Went there last months .... the country needs change #RedCross

#IhateAmerica #FTC
Man are you a Red Crosser if Yes pls watsapp me on 08106321056
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Picture of the arrested Nigerians or I don't believe it. This is a devious way to satisfy gullible Nigerians.

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by stolaonipekun: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
my name afo hero, am into entertainment my services will bring more fun into your party which will make it a memorable day etc my number 08102058911 or 07082852894

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Mufasa27(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
tucky200:
are u okay. ? U never chop ?
You should be asking yourself those questions....
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
stolaonipekun:
my name afo hero, am into entertainment my services will bring more fun into your party which will make it a memorable day etc my number 08102058911 or 07082852894

Lol! Guys are not smiling . Maybe God bless your hustle
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by PHILKINGS(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
I Just De Observe!! By De Way Wia Is He Naw?
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Opoki(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
john4reala:
Gbam!!! Pray for IRAQ

#IhateAmerica #FTC
Who cares? That's what you get when your foreign export is terrorism.
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by IYANGBALI: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Cc Wailers:
TonyeBarcanista, Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria,chukwudi44 and all other wailers
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by sotall(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls the mod who put this on front page should rephrase the title of this thread.

Nobody reads that headline without going back to read it over and over again.

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by basileze: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
Boo Boo's kitchen cabinet will sweep this case under the carpet, trust me
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Obynolee(f): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
john4reala:
Gbam!!! Pray for IRAQ

#IhateAmerica #FTC

But what did you went there for??, business, school tourism what??
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by free2ryhme: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by wiseoneking: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
john4reala:
Gbam!!! Pray for IRAQ

#IhateAmerica #FTC
Is me that never went there that should pray, you that went what will you be doing. Is not by hating america that is the solution but by hating the atrocities and terrorism in iraq should be a priority. By the way what did you go to do in Iraq. You are a high profile suspect. You indirect sympathy to terrorism is obvious. Many great terrorist now change or go by the name John. Remember the most recent one in america. I will report you now. You should be in the Wanted list. I am serious.
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by austine4real(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hundreds of lebanese are in 9ja. Hw dd dey enta? Diaris more 2dis insurgency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide / Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty / Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.